ReputationRep:
    I want a bike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Don't surprise me there..

Sky is getting on my nerves, her and her thunder thighs.... :mad:
    ahahahahahaha.
    thats what i call my thighs haha :confused:
    sky is kinda annoying at the moment tho.

:rofl:

I see you baby... Shaking dat ass....

id rather see that shake then Sky's Jelly behind..
    :rofl: you make me laugh soooooooooooo much

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lyn and Oscar will be leaving later this year on Oz screens, and early next year on UK screens.

Sky is also set to leave around Spring time, but will be seen on screens until around 2008.

ReputationRep:
    That Janelle, you just wouldn't would you, not even if you were drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    I want a bike.
    me too.... Me tooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    ahahahahahaha.
    thats what i call my thighs haha :confused:
    sky is kinda annoying at the moment tho.

:rofl: you make me laugh soooooooooooo much
    i aim to make people laugh, especially you... :p:

Sky is a gimp...

And to make it worse, her real life singing career... Woah, utter ****!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    And to make it worse, her real life singing career... Woah, utter ****!! :rofl:
    God I didnt know about tht!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-suzy-x)
    God I didnt know about tht!
    Yeap, im afraid so.

ReputationRep:
    why is carmella a nun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    why is carmella a nun?
    I *think* it was something to do with the guilt she felt after trying to wreck Connor and Serena's relationship just before the plane crash...

theaman, loving the spoilers, do you have any more?

ReputationRep:
    Correction, rumour and new spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks like Max gets it wrong - and ends up killing Cameron instead of Robert. Robert may be back at a later date to wreak more revenge.

A new rumour involves Katya being shot by a guy Rachel gets involved with, as she tries to protect her. Haven't heard that she is leaving, so don't think she would be killed off in this storyline.

And a new spoiler sees Paul pay money to Carmella's charity - before asking if he will sleep with her for his 'good deed'.

And finally, Karl shares a night of passion with Izzy - after mistakenly thinking she was Susan. (He must have been VERY drunk :eek: ) When Izzy reveals all to Susan, Susan is faced with a decision - will she take Karl back AGAIN or will she decide enough is enough?

The story, though, is set to take an unexpected turn...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks like Max gets it wrong - and ends up killing Cameron instead of Robert. Robert may be back at a later date to wreak more revenge.

A new rumour involves Katya being shot by a guy Rachel gets involved with, as she tries to protect her. Haven't heard that she is leaving, so don't think she would be killed off in this storyline.

And a new spoiler sees Paul pay money to Carmella's charity - before asking if he will sleep with her for his 'good deed'.

And finally, Karl shares a night of passion with Izzy - after mistakenly thinking she was Susan. (He must have been VERY drunk :eek: ) When Izzy reveals all to Susan, Susan is faced with a decision - will she take Karl back AGAIN or will she decide enough is enough?

:eek: Where you find all that out?

ReputationRep:
    theaman you're a legend!!

More! More! More! *stamps and waves hands encouragingly*

ReputationRep:
    oMG - I didn't see the Max thing coming... but what is all this about him and K? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    This goes quite a bit ahead, just takes some time to read through all the episodes.

http://www.ramsay-street.co.uk/episo...?start_ep=5001

It currently goes up untill november with UK episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

Spoiler:
    Show

That's ****ed up! Those spoilers are far too ahead!!! You've revealed the twist to the twists!

ReputationRep:
    They mean nothing to me- too surreal to even think about!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.