Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Schitt)
    Anyone notice how "sexier" Neighbours has gotten during the last year. So much more sexual implications (it started around about when Taj slept with Libby!).
    Yes - definitely, especially with the likes of Izzy being introduced to the show, who is a very sexual character. They are also using more words which they wouldn't have got away with before - like "bloody" and "crap"!

ReputationRep:
    Yep neighbours has definatly got much more rauchier...that bit when susan (while recovering from her amnesia) had a flashback of shagging karl and started making groaning noises and shouting out karls name i think may have damaged me forever....urg!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woox)
    Yep neighbours has definatly got much more rauchier...that bit when susan (while recovering from her amnesia) had a flashback of shagging karl and started making groaning noises and shouting out karls name i think may have damaged me forever....urg!
    Ohhhh I think I missed that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Ohhhh I think I missed that one
    Me too, thank God.

ReputationRep:
    I dont watch soaps at all......

But when i was in Aus and NZ this summer I did pick up some future storylines heading for the UK soon.....lol

The question is.....do you want to know???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woox)
    LOL - quite a cringeworthy episode that was!

I do know what's going on with the Aussie episodes currently screening there, but if you want to fill us in, you may well give us some exclusive spoilers!

ReputationRep:
    I will have a look around in my head for some memories of the soaps i saw.....cant promise that much info?!

ReputationRep:
    Jack is addicted to Clubbing! Poor Jack! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    why do they do this to me? i must do better at planning my holidays

i went on holiday the week after wimbledon (as neighbours came back on)
    i go on holiday again this week (after neighbours has been off for so long)

it's so annoying!

and to whoever mentioned it, off course we want spoilers!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember when crazy Harold wore an afro wig and did a little rap about his coffee shop. Hilarious! you would never get that on eastenders.

Go crazy Harold. He is my favourite soap character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Yes - definitely, especially with the likes of Ozzy being introduced to the show, who is a very sexual character. They are also using more words which they wouldn't have got away with before - like "bloody" and "crap"!
    and the actual word 'sex'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    and the actual word 'sex'
    Just looking at what you quoted - I've had to edit a glaring typo in my post - just to clarify, it's Izzy instead of Ozzy that's the sexual character!

And Friday's episode airing on Aussie screens ended with Steph trying to help Jack beat his problems in the country with the promo for next week, featuring Karl discovering he's not the father of Izzy's baby - but does he believe it?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone update me on what happened with the thing between Crystal and David. ie what happened after Lil found them two at the car park together? were they really having an affair? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    Can someone update me on what happened with the thing between Crystal and David. ie what happened after Lil found them two at the car park together? were they really having an affair? :eek:
    crystal worke withdavid do he could build up his biceps....he thought lil fancied hose stronger looking guys like her coach (whatever his name was) and secretly tried to get some muscles :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    crystal worke withdavid do he could build up his biceps....he thought lil fancied hose stronger looking guys like her coach (whatever his name was) and secretly tried to get some muscles :rolleyes:
    What a let down :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    What a let down :cool:
    i know :rolleyes:
    but lol, can you imagine david sleeping with another women? he would probably wet himself!

ReputationRep:
    i know :rolleyes:
    but lol, can you imagine david sleeping with another women? he would probably wet himself!
    lol! that's true!

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours is back on now!! Yay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    Neighbours is back on now!! Yay!!
    yay!!
    izzy is blooming ANNOYING ME!!! poor karl doesnt even know the baby isnt his
    what do you think of susan and tom?

ReputationRep:
    yay!!
    izzy is blooming ANNOYING ME!!! poor karl doesnt even know the baby isnt his
    what do you think of susan and tom?
    i think they will get together and lyn will tryt to spilt them up! ha ha ha

so what are the up and coming storylines?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.