Neighbours *Spoilers*

Watch
This discussion is closed.
K o k o
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nah, i'd wish for way better things than that!
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Me, for example?
K o k o
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You wish!
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You wish I wish.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
New spoilers:

Spoiler:
Show
Paul resorts to murder as he is consumed with grief after Cameron's death - and Lyn conceals the murder weapon...

And new character Pepper, will be a sleep-walking teacher - who suffers from Tourettes....
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
New spoilers:

Spoiler:
Show
Paul resorts to murder as he is consumed with grief after Cameron's death - and Lyn conceals the murder weapon...

And new character Pepper, will be a sleep-walking teacher - who suffers from Tourettes....
Bloody hell. Who was the victim?
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
New spoilers:

Spoiler:
Show

:rofl:
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oi Oi.
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
theaman, please tell me you are joking.
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What is that all about. Cameron has died?
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I feel so sorry for Paul Robinson! The poor guy must not know whether he's coming or going with all the lies, deceit, traps, bombs, notes, etc., that have been flying around lately!

He's going to need some therapy...
Mandy.Massey
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
is max the one who paul.... :eek:
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Is max the one that paul what?

Anyway what do you think will happen to the real cam then?
K o k o
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Serina M)
What is that all about. Cameron has died?
Soon enough
Spoiler:
Show
In yesterdays ep it was reported that there has been a 'prison break' where Rob has escaped and has gone to find Katya.

Then when Katya was walking to her language class, Cam drives up behind her, honks the horn & offers to give her a lift. She accepts, then she receives a call from Max (who's just around the corner) saying that Rob has escaped & tells her to get out of the car.

She then runs out leaving her bag in Cam's car. Cam notices this, so her runs out to give the bag to her when suddenly Max swerves to crash into him coz he thinks he was going to harm Katya. Looks like he's dead now...but Max prob thought it was Rob
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by K o k o)
Soon enough
Spoiler:
Show
In yesterdays ep it was reported that there has been a 'prison break' where Rob has escaped and has gone to find Katya.

Then when Katya was walking to her language class, Cam drives up behind her, honks the horn & offers to give her a lift. She accepts, then she receives a call from Max (who's just around the corner) saying that Rob has escaped & tells her to get out of the car.

She then runs out leaving her bag in Cam's car. Cam notices this, so her runs out to give the bag to her when suddenly Max swerves to crash into him coz he thinks he was going to harm Katya. Looks like he's dead now...but Max prob thought it was Rob
Oh my...
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When will they find out then? That who is who, they should have done a dna test.
cool nerd
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
they're identical twins- dna is the same
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
whats been happening ive missed alot of episodes recently
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm sorry but if you were their sister/father you can tell them apart. Surely one must have slightly different markings (aka a mole) or talk slightly differently. Bit silly but so juicy!
I was getting a bit confused today with Elle's THATS CAM IN THAT BED WITH ROBERT ROVERTS IN EUROPE NO HES NOT ROBS IN THE POLICE STATION OH MY ITS CAM.
Sheen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by FireDeuce)
I'm sorry but if you were their sister/father you can tell them apart. Surely one must have slightly different markings (aka a mole) or talk slightly differently. Bit silly but so juicy!
I was getting a bit confused today with Elle's THATS CAM IN THAT BED WITH ROBERT ROVERTS IN EUROPE NO HES NOT ROBS IN THE POLICE STATION OH MY ITS CAM.
yeah you would think their father would be able to tell.
i noticed theres a big change in robs voice when you listen to it, its kinda different.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (82)
54.3%
Yes, but I want to swap them (12)
7.95%
No, but I know who I want to choose (16)
10.6%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (36)
23.84%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (5)
3.31%

Watched Threads