Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Nah, i'd wish for way better things than that!

ReputationRep:
    Me, for example?

ReputationRep:
    You wish!

ReputationRep:
    You wish I wish.

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul resorts to murder as he is consumed with grief after Cameron's death - and Lyn conceals the murder weapon...

And new character Pepper, will be a sleep-walking teacher - who suffers from Tourettes....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul resorts to murder as he is consumed with grief after Cameron's death - and Lyn conceals the murder weapon...

And new character Pepper, will be a sleep-walking teacher - who suffers from Tourettes....
    Bloody hell. Who was the victim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Oi Oi.

ReputationRep:
    theaman, please tell me you are joking.

ReputationRep:
    What is that all about. Cameron has died?

ReputationRep:
    I feel so sorry for Paul Robinson! The poor guy must not know whether he's coming or going with all the lies, deceit, traps, bombs, notes, etc., that have been flying around lately!

He's going to need some therapy...

ReputationRep:
    is max the one who paul.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is max the one that paul what?

Anyway what do you think will happen to the real cam then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serina M)
    What is that all about. Cameron has died?
    Soon enough
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In yesterdays ep it was reported that there has been a 'prison break' where Rob has escaped and has gone to find Katya.

Then when Katya was walking to her language class, Cam drives up behind her, honks the horn & offers to give her a lift. She accepts, then she receives a call from Max (who's just around the corner) saying that Rob has escaped & tells her to get out of the car.

She then runs out leaving her bag in Cam's car. Cam notices this, so her runs out to give the bag to her when suddenly Max swerves to crash into him coz he thinks he was going to harm Katya. Looks like he's dead now...but Max prob thought it was Rob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Soon enough
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In yesterdays ep it was reported that there has been a 'prison break' where Rob has escaped and has gone to find Katya.

Then when Katya was walking to her language class, Cam drives up behind her, honks the horn & offers to give her a lift. She accepts, then she receives a call from Max (who's just around the corner) saying that Rob has escaped & tells her to get out of the car.

She then runs out leaving her bag in Cam's car. Cam notices this, so her runs out to give the bag to her when suddenly Max swerves to crash into him coz he thinks he was going to harm Katya. Looks like he's dead now...but Max prob thought it was Rob
    Oh my...

ReputationRep:
    When will they find out then? That who is who, they should have done a dna test.

ReputationRep:
    they're identical twins- dna is the same

ReputationRep:
    whats been happening ive missed alot of episodes recently

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but if you were their sister/father you can tell them apart. Surely one must have slightly different markings (aka a mole) or talk slightly differently. Bit silly but so juicy!
    I was getting a bit confused today with Elle's THATS CAM IN THAT BED WITH ROBERT ROVERTS IN EUROPE NO HES NOT ROBS IN THE POLICE STATION OH MY ITS CAM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I'm sorry but if you were their sister/father you can tell them apart. Surely one must have slightly different markings (aka a mole) or talk slightly differently. Bit silly but so juicy!
    I was getting a bit confused today with Elle's THATS CAM IN THAT BED WITH ROBERT ROVERTS IN EUROPE NO HES NOT ROBS IN THE POLICE STATION OH MY ITS CAM.
    yeah you would think their father would be able to tell.
    i noticed theres a big change in robs voice when you listen to it, its kinda different.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.