The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One wonders where Robert gets all those explosives from.

If this is the world we live in- then damnit, that's why we have a problem with terrorism.
theaman
New spoilers:

Spoiler

Really? Who? :eek:
FireDeuce
I'm sorry but if you were their sister/father you can tell them apart. Surely one must have slightly different markings (aka a mole) or talk slightly differently. Bit silly but so juicy!
I was getting a bit confused today with Elle's THATS CAM IN THAT BED WITH ROBERT ROVERTS IN EUROPE NO HES NOT ROBS IN THE POLICE STATION OH MY ITS CAM.

Neighbours is annoying me at the moment with the whole cam and robert thing!
I'm sure when the real cam woke up in hospital is aw a scar by his eyebrow and robert didnt have one!! :biggrin:
An surely cam would tell them that he doesnt have a clue who max and izzy are!
dragon_1706
Really? Who? :eek:

That's what i'm trying to figure out!! Looking at Wikipedia of who is going and things it's either:

Spoiler

-x-

Spoiler

As for this CamRob thing, I am enjoying it. I didn't like it at first but Adam is playing a brilliant part as both Cameron and Robert. Can't wait for the ending storyline though involving Paul and a mine-shaft. And a wedding. :biggrin:
^Ohhh! That makes it even more exciting!! Lol!! I've been wondering for ages if it was the same person playing both of them, so thanks for clearing that up :biggrin:

-x-
baby_emmy
^Ohhh! That makes it even more exciting!! Lol!! I've been wondering for ages if it was the same person playing both of them, so thanks for clearing that up :biggrin:

-x-

I was thinking the same, but I looked last night on the credits and it's the same person. I double-checked on Wikipedia as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_robinson

Quite a bit of info about him. :smile:
i still can't get over the fact that identical twins have different fingerprints.. too bad rob knew that too. :smile:
baby_emmy
That's what i'm trying to figure out!! Looking at Wikipedia of who is going and things it's either:

Spoiler

-x-

Fabulous post!! :cool:
Reply 7829

Spoiler

I heard Dillon is being killed off buit that was 10 months ago so should be coming around soon if the show in Oz is a year in front of the show in the UK
Reply 7831
Vas Deferens
I heard Dillon is being killed off buit that was 10 months ago so should be coming around soon if the show in Oz is a year in front of the show in the UK

Spoiler

Reply 7832
Ok..so...randomly...

Cam/Rob Robinson scares me, but the actor Adam Hunter (?) is...quite hot...

Well...he is in this pic, when he's not being manic or evil!
I've got a question - sorry if it's already been brought up.

Spoiler

Don Vito Corleone
I've got a question - sorry if it's already been brought up.

Spoiler

Can't work out how to do the spoiler thing, so I won't say too much other than it has happened already!
Surely if this is a spoiler page it doesnt matter to much bout things not being as a spolier, people look on this page for spoilers.
Well there are UK spoilers and Australian spoilers - Australia is quite far ahead, so some people might just want to know what's going to happen next week rather than in a few months time!!

And to Don Vito Corleone....

Spoiler

-x-
Ah that explains it then, I just found it a bit unusual that he is the dad but I had missed the episodes were it happened.
Reply 7838
Don Vito Corleone
Ah that explains it then, I just found it a bit unusual that he is the dad but I had missed the episodes were it happened.

yeah i was thinking that too.
i must of missed them as well.

Spoiler