Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Like to bring good news Quite intrigued to see what will happen in the season finale!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    sorry to be a dunce but what was on the piece of paper that izzy dropped and lou saw today? i must have missed an episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    sorry to be a dunce but what was on the piece of paper that izzy dropped and lou saw today? i must have missed an episode.
    lol! it wasnt izzy who dropped it- it was sky... n it was a page from her mums diary (presumably about being pregnant..)

ReputationRep:
    Thank god Lyn leaves.. god can't stand her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathschick)
    lol! it wasnt izzy who dropped it- it was sky... n it was a page from her mums diary (presumably about being pregnant..)
    Yeah, Sky had been reading her mum's diary about how certain she felt about wanting to be a mother. Presumably this page said something different.

ReputationRep:
    Which twin is evil?Cameron or Robert? I'm so confused!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahsum)
    Which twin is evil?Cameron or Robert? I'm so confused!!
    Robert, but they think it's Cameron, and he's the one who's locked up at the moment. Cameron woke up from his coma and left the hospital, so Robert got into his bed and pretended to be him and then pretended to come round a few days later. Only no-one else knows that they've switched places and assume that Cameron's confusion is part of mental illness that caused him to do all the evil stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragon_1706)
    Robert, but they think it's Cameron, and he's the one who's locked up at the moment. Cameron woke up from his coma and left the hospital, so Robert got into his bed and pretended to be him and then pretended to come round a few days later. Only no-one else knows that they've switched places and assume that Cameron's confusion is part of mental illness that caused him to do all the evil stuff.
    speaking of which- does it not annoy anyone else that Robert managed to pass off being in a coma? i mean surely his brain waves would have been totally different to someone who was actually in a coma, seeing as how he was just pretending?! arghh!!!! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    speaking of which- does it not annoy anyone else that Robert managed to pass off being in a coma? i mean surely his brain waves would have been totally different to someone who was actually in a coma, seeing as how he was just pretending?! arghh!!!! :hmmm:
    totally agree! and the fact that he didnt need oxygen!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh sky, i dont know why i wrote izzy lol. yeh i saw it today so i get it now hehe.

ReputationRep:
    I know! They tried to explain it by saying his brain function had improved and the problem was probably psychological... but it does seem a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    i missed half of it today because the bbc went down where i live and hasnt come back yet!

ReputationRep:
    ooo jus back!

ReputationRep:
    thing about robert being in a coma right... how did he pee? or where ? lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

His mattress is urine-absorbent, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Hah! I never thought of that.

And they would have fed him through a tube right... how can you not squirm while that is happening? That storyline was absolutely rediculous but wildly entertaining... I have never seen anything like it.

ReputationRep:
    lol it was like the first thing i thought... my mother was like "your sick"

what if he needed to sneeze or whatever?!

u dunno whether they have a new director or writer or something but neighbours is HILARIOUS these days... mad camera shots, hearing people's voices in their heads... drowning out people talking!
    oh then boyd dressed up as a dr... lol

crazy can someone who knows about spoilers tell me where u find them out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paintedfolk)
    That storyline was absolutely rediculous but wildly entertaining... I have never seen anything like it.
    You should incorporate Neighbours into your daily life more often then.

ReputationRep:
    ah man, fridays neighbours is sad

watching it at work at the moment, god i love my job!

Spoiler:
    Show
    karls dad tom has dementia, so karl and susan go up to see him and take care of him. They have to put him in a home and there's a lot of susan and karl bonding time, which although is positive is all a bit sad cos of Tom being ill Karl has to rescue a poor defensless lamb from a snake which may or may not be venamous. Then after more bonding due to the lamb susan and karl kiss, and not just a peck either, a proper passionate kiss. Ohhhh such an emotional episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    You should incorporate Neighbours into your daily life more often then.
    Hmmmm :confused:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.