Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh dear GOD at Izzys new song out

ReputationRep:
    I'm more worried about Stephanie McIntosh's - Tightrope Album... :eek:

:rofl:

Rogue Traders they are good, surprisingly good :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Just been watching a few highlights of a few episodes over on youtube. Last one I watched was of today in Australia - oooo! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    how do i get aussie neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    Search for Neighbours highlights.

ReputationRep:
    Move to Australia, or wait patiently for them in the Uk

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours is the S h i t t i e s t soap ever but hav been watching it for 11years and not gonna stop now....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonlollypop)
    Neighbours is the ****tiest soap ever but hav been watching it for 11years and not gonna stop now....
    well it can't be that '****' if you've been watching it for 11 years.. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    iv been to ramsey street lol!! they spoil the next 3 months of storylines for british people!

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Izzy leaves town....with her unborn baby! Who's the daddy?

And Stu's old boss Sgt Steiger looms set to play a more prominent role as a relative of his - perhaps his daughter, Pepper, will be joining the show soon to live in what is currently the House of Trouser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Izzy leaves town....with her unborn baby! Who's the daddy?

And Stu's old boss Sgt Steiger looms set to play a more prominent role as a relative of his - perhaps his daughter, Pepper, will be joining the show soon to live in what is currently the House of Trouser.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe it's Karl!! Does Susan know (i know she knows he slept with her)??

Seen a pic of the girl who plays Pepper (i think) she's so pretty! Can't see her as Steiger's daughter! lol!!

ReputationRep:
    Todays episode was bloody emotional, I could feel the tears welling when it was clear Karls dad was losing his memory. Poor bloke

Nice happy ending though, such an emotional neighbours:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshy_lass)
    iv been to ramsey street lol!! they spoil the next 3 months of storylines for british people!
    they did exactly the same when i went a couple weeks back.

ReputationRep:
    Just watchin it now, is upsetting

-x-

ReputationRep:
    look at Karl n Suse at the end.....WoooP!

ReputationRep:
    They were like 2 Teenagers in love, and rolling around in a park while having a picnic (kind of)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    They were like 2 Teenagers in love, and rolling around in a park while having a picnic (kind of)

looked more like two randy people gettin it on. especially the last bit.....if it wasnt for day time telly, those clothes would have been off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    looked more like two randy people gettin it on. especially the last bit.....if it wasnt for day time telly, those clothes would have been off!
    :rofl:

No doubt they would have been at it like rabbits...

ReputationRep:
    Thank god Lyn leaves.. god can't stand her!
    oh no! i loveeee lyn. she is such a brilliant character.. bit over dramatic though.. she will be sadly missed.

i just loved her when she told susan about the troubles in pauls household! naughty naughty!

cant wait for her and paul to get it on...

ReputationRep:
    Awwww that baby lamb :love:

Sooooo cute!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.