Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVP)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pregnant with Karl's baby!

Janelle was talking to a young girl who says she wished she was her real mum, is this her real daughter or someone else?
    Firstly, the episode with "the big wedding" is next week.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the girl janelle is talking to is Anne Baxter..the real biological daughter of janelle and kim...so you may say, the real Bree Timmins. She pretends to be Bree's book fan and befriends her, only to start scheming and lying to get Bree out of the Timmins house, so she can take her place. Janelle realises she has been lying, but doesnt know why..so the clip you saw, is Anne telling her who she is

ReputationRep:
    ^ Thanks for that.

Does this whole CamRob story come to a climax next week? Actually I suppose it doesn't, considering the

Spoiler:
    Show
    Max killing Cameron

..happened not that long ago in Oz?

ReputationRep:
    I think it was about 2 weeks ago in oz. Ive been watching the episodes on youtube.

I know its the wrong one though, which one is the good twin again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    whats that?:confused:

no actully im doing travel and tourism operations....im gonna be an airhotess
    Cancer imminent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVP)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Max killing Cameron

thank feck for that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Cancer imminent.
    why?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVP)
    ^ Thanks for that.

Does this whole CamRob story come to a climax next week? Actually I suppose it doesn't, considering the

Spoiler:
    Show
    Max killing Cameron

..happened not that long ago in Oz?
    What the hell is that all about? Was it deliberate or accidental?? :confused:
    Also does anyone know if Gail and Paul are going to get back together? And Im a bit confused about the Izzy storline?!

ReputationRep:
    ^
    What i know/can gather:

Spoiler:
    Show
    They do this 'wedding' to bring Rob back (as he'll want to kill Paul), which i think he does and then gets put into prison... but then later escapes which is when the Max killing him storyline comes in!

Not too sure with what happens with Izzy, i think she realises Paul and Gail are meant to be together so leaves... Then at some point sleeps with Karl, gets pregnant and leaves!!

EDIT: Sorry, read your post wrong!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rob escapes from prison and Max hears this on the radio. At the same time Katya gets into a car with Cameron, Max calls up Katya and tells her. She thinks Cameron is Rob so jumps out (but leaves her bag behind or something!) So Cameron follows Katya to give her bag back... Max sees him - and thinking it's Rob drives into him!!! He doesn't die straight away, does in hospital few days later...

I think that's what happens!!! lol!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    I think it was about 2 weeks ago in oz. Ive been watching the episodes on youtube.

I know its the wrong one though, which one is the good twin again?
    Cameron is good, and Robert is bad.

YouTube is brilliant for spoilers, someone has uploaded loads of highlights from Oz episodes, which led me to watch them and I like reading about them I try not to watch too much though.

I watched the end of the stalker storyling in Home and Away too, so it's ruined now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVP)
    I watched the end of the stalker storyling in Home and Away too, so it's ruined now!
    :eek: I'll have to check that out, I'm gonna miss all that while I'm in Russia. I've missed Flynn's death, that's bad enough! Ooops, no more H&A talk :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    :eek: I'll have to check that out, I'm gonna miss all that while I'm in Russia. I've missed Flynn's death, that's bad enough! Ooops, no more H&A talk :eek:
    Yep, let's leave the thread for the other one. :p:

On a Neighbours note - I don't want Izzy to leave.

ReputationRep:
    Happy 400 pages, btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVP)

On a Neighbours note - I don't want Izzy to leave.
    I know, shes a great character! Wont be the same without her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creak)
    Happy 400 pages, btw.
    wooooo

ReputationRep:
    Izzy leaves? :bawling:

Never used to like her, but now i do, she looks soo nice now... :eek:

I can't wait until the stupid Twins story line finishes... :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Warny in Erinsborough :eek:

Also how lmaobbq were those immigration men from the 'Russian Consulate', with matching full length coats, shirts and ties, hats and sunglasses, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creak)
    Wow, Warny in Erinsborough :eek:

Also how lmaobbq were those immigration men from the 'Russian Consulate', with matching full length coats, shirts and ties, hats and sunglasses, lol.
    Warny, what a legend..!

Them guys looked like Inspector Gadget... :dong:

ReputationRep:
    Mishka has gone. #excited#

She was getting boring.

Although!
    hasn't she recently came back in Australia? What has actually happened to her?

ReputationRep:
    Boid ROCKS! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Shane Warne on neighbours? that was so cool! Plus I lvoe the fact that Karl and Susan are back together again but it did wierd me out a little when Susan was taslknig to Lynne and hinting at their great sex life... eeew

I wish Skye wasn't keeping the kid though, and I wish the dad was Jean-pierre's because, lets face it, Dylan isn't gonna give it the best set of genes in the world! I just wish he'd wash his hair once in a while......

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.