ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVP)
    Is it wrong to say, ditto? :p:
    hell no.... :cool:

Very Much encouraged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Still though, yikes.
    Ain't it just.. Them thing's are almost illegal... :eek: Will have someone's eye out :eek:

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Of the four new characters who move into the House of Trouser, one has left - rumours are rife that there was an 'incident' with a fellow cast member leading to him [character called Will], moving on...One other character is Sgt Steiger's daughter Pepper, who plays a PE teacher. Rumours were that she suffered with Tourettes, however these now appear to be unfounded.

Also, Elle sleeps with Dylan (again), Carmella and Katya fight over Ned, Toadie fights his feelings over Steph and Carmella's 'friend' Tereas, whose baby was given away by Carmella for money, is unstable and has her eye on taking Sky's baby (when born)....

And finally, Neighbours are set to come to the UK next year ti film a week of special episodes featuring Karl and Susan...and Izzy...and her new baby. Is it Karl's? All will be revealed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Of the four new characters who move into the House of Trouser, one has left - rumours are rife that there was an 'incident' with a fellow cast member leading to him [character called Will], moving on...One other character is Sgt Steiger's daughter Pepper, who plays a PE teacher. Rumours were that she suffered with Tourettes, however these now appear to be unfounded.

Also, Elle sleeps with Dylan (again), Carmella and Katya fight over Ned, Toadie fights his feelings over Steph and Carmella's 'friend' Tereas, whose baby was given away by Carmella for money, is unstable and has her eye on taking Sky's baby (when born)....

And finally, Neighbours are set to come to the UK next year ti film a week of special episodes featuring Karl and Susan...and Izzy...and her new baby. Is it Karl's? All will be revealed...
    :eek::eek:

Sounds great.

Spoiler:
    Show
    And the baby is Karl's isn't it? Susan rushes to Izzy on the coach, and she says it's Paul's but then she phones Paul and they set it up so Susan thinks it isn't Karl's.

ReputationRep:
    Elle has been such a psycho recently, the music they play when shes doing something dodgy is hilarious though!

EDIT: this is in the oz neighbours

ReputationRep:
    Woah.

I am shocked that Katya is fine about Karl and Susan, if anything I expected her to be the one to be the most upset/angry.

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..and we know they don't leave, so do they finally accept that Susan and Karl are back together?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yup

ReputationRep:
    What the f**k does Dylan expect Sky to do, welcome him back with open arms?

And that Rachel can be really selfish sometimes, I don't care how fit she is (how old is she anyway)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    What the f**k does Dylan expect Sky to do, welcome him back with open arms?

And that Rachel can be really selfish sometimes, I don't care how fit she is (how old is she anyway)?
    I agree with the top bit, it looks great between Dylan and Stingray in Oz this week though. :eek:

And Rachel is 16 in real life I think, and so am I so it's not wrong for me to like her. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1805)
    I agree with the top bit, it looks great between Dylan and Stingray in Oz this week though. :eek:

And Rachel is 16 in real life I think, and so am I so it's not wrong for me to like her. :p:
    God I wish I was Stingray in this, he gets all the fit women in the show. He may have a freaky family, but I would put up with that conisdering his record with women.

ReputationRep:
    Izzy's preggers :eek: Cool :p: I want Paul to be with her, I think she really does like him now and they're perfect for each other :p: Boooo Gail, Yaaaay Sky and Stingray Grrrr Rachel :p: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEnglish)
    Izzy's preggers :eek: Cool :p: I want Paul to be with her, I think she really does like him now and they're perfect for each other :p: Boooo Gail, Yaaaay Sky and Stingray Grrrr Rachel :p: x
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a shame that Izzy is leaving, but there are rumours that she will be back in Oz in April 2007!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1805)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a shame that Izzy is leaving, but there are rumours that she will be back in Oz in April 2007!
    Yeah i thought she was leaving because she realeased a single etc. etc. x

ReputationRep:
    Man, Paul sure loves the ladies doesn't he.

Though I have to say, as soon as he met that one I knew that he would end up in bed with her (and what a catch as well).

ReputationRep:
    ^hehe it was funny what a naughty man

ReputationRep:
    That Sheila that Paul was knocking off, wow... Stunning..

the Looks on their faces... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gem_77)
    ^hehe it was funny what a naughty man
    I found it brilliant as well.

Paul: I get the feeling its my ex wife and girlfriend
    Girl: Well should I hide in the closet
    Paul: Now just stay here

*proceeds to answer the door and leads them all into the bedroom*

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dylan is leaving for pastures new. It is yet to be seen whether the door is being left open for him to return.

In the mean time, a desperate Elle has to stop Dylan from committing the worst mistake of his life and Stingray reaches true rock bottom....

Meanwhile, Sky goes into premature labour - and her baby is soon kidnapped by crazed hopsital roomie Teresa. Will the baby survive? And what will happen to Carmellla as she gets involved?

Questions to be answered as the Aussie Season Finale approaches...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by theaman)
    Dylan is leaving for pastures new. It is yet to be seen whether the door is being left open for him to return.

In the mean time, a desperate Elle has to stop Dylan from committing the worst mistake of his life and Stingray reaches true rock bottom....

Meanwhile, Sky goes into premature labour - and her baby is soon kidnapped by crazed hopsital roomie Teresa. Will the baby survive? And what will happen to Carmellla as she gets involved?

Questions to be answered as the Aussie Season Finale approaches...
    Oh oh oh!! Is that to do with this 'natural disaster' season finale?!?! An earthquake of some sort? I'm guessing if one brother goes the other will stay... Could just be my random guessing though

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god the spoilers sound great!!!!!
    I am very excited to see how this whole Sky/Elle/Dylan thing progresses.... does it all come out that Sky slept with Stingray then? Or does she manage to keep it quiet???

Looking forward to those season finale spoilers

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.