Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ..in Oz now, Dylan has found out about Stingray and he takes him on a 'trip' were he tells him he knows the truth, this was about two weeks ago in Oz I think, and I don't know exactly what happened.

Dylan leaving. :eek:

The baby getting kidnapped? :eek:

Elle making up some story about her being ill? :eek::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Man, Paul sure loves the ladies doesn't he.

Though I have to say, as soon as he met that one I knew that he would end up in bed with her (and what a catch as well).
    Paul has taken over from the dishy doctor Karl! as the male that can bed whoever he like and whenever he likes!

ReputationRep:
    Karl is a one-woman man now...

hmmm we'll see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    Karl is a one-woman man now...

hmmm we'll see
    Indeed we will...... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what happens when. . .

Spoiler:
    Show
    Karl tells Susan to choose between him and the kids?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone care to tell me what happened today? I missed it due to a crappy storm killing all the Electricity

ReputationRep:
    From what I can remember, even though it was only a few hours ago! :rolleyes:

After Susan had posted the letter she had second thoughts and was about to open the letter-box thing when Stingray rode over on his bike and was telling her something about how well he was doing in university but she didn't look interested and said if he needs her she will be at home and then she rushed off, later on she told Karl that she had told Stingray and needless to say he was pissed off and shocked.

Karl stormed round to Lyn's house and asked to have a word with Stingray, he told him he wanted his help filiming a video for the surgery and said that he would pay him $1000 to help, he asked him to go and see what Janelle thought about it and took the letter from the top of the mail but Stingray caught him and then Bree, Janelle, Rachel and Stingray tried to get it back but Karl ran out of the house, Rachel said to Stingray it must be about them and that Karl is on their side, what an idiot. Later on at the hospital Janelle robbed a file from Karl and said it's not nice having things stolen from you and then he said that the letter was from him asking advice from Stingray about Janelle, he said that he has got feelings for her and he has no chance with Susan or something, she was really shocked and couldn't get out the hospital quick enough! Karl was amused greatly by it.

Sky's car wouldn't start so Dylan offered her a lift and said he was going to work even though he wasn't just so she would accept. Sky and Stingray went to some fortune teller and she said that Sky is carrying a burden that she doesn't need and that there is something wrong with the baby - or at least I think she said that, Dylan helped Harold fix the car after much confusion on Harold's part which really amused Janelle. When Sky came back Dylan had made her some food because she had been throwing up - again, she thanked him for it because she loved it and then she said there might be something wrong with the baby... and that was it I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1066)
    From what I can remember, even though it was only a few hours ago! :rolleyes:

After Susan had posted the letter she had second thoughts and was about to open the letter-box thing when Stingray rode over on his bike and was telling her something about how well he was doing in university but she didn't look interested and said if he needs her she will be at home and then she rushed off, later on she told Karl that she had told Stingray and needless to say he was pissed off and shocked.

Karl stormed round to Lyn's house and asked to have a word with Stingray, he told him he wanted his help filiming a video for the surgery and said that he would pay him $1000 to help, he asked him to go and see what Janelle thought about it and took the letter from the top of the mail but Stingray caught him and then Bree, Janelle, Rachel and Stingray tried to get it back but Karl ran out of the house, Rachel said to Stingray it must be about them and that Karl is on their side, what an idiot. Later on at the hospital Janelle robbed a file from Karl and said it's not nice having things stolen from you and then he said that the letter was from him asking advice from Stingray about Janelle, he said that he has got feelings for her and he has no chance with Susan or something, she was really shocked and couldn't get out the hospital quick enough! Karl was amused greatly by it.

Sky's car wouldn't start so Dylan offered her a lift and said he was going to work even though he wasn't just so she would accept. Sky and Stingray went to some fortune teller and she said that Sky is carrying a burden that she doesn't need and that there is something wrong with the baby - or at least I think she said that, Dylan helped Harold fix the car after much confusion on Harold's part which really amused Janelle. When Sky came back Dylan had made her some food because she had been throwing up - again, she thanked him for it because she loved it and then she said there might be something wrong with the baby... and that was it I think.

Legend, thanks for that, sounds like i missed a good episode, i would have paid too see Karl run off :rofl:

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    It was funny he said something like I'm sorry about this and ran through the kitchen and out the back. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1066)
    It was funny he said something like I'm sorry about this and ran through the kitchen and out the back. :rofl:
    :rofl:

that would have been funny to see... Youtube it is then

ReputationRep:
    is it on youtube?

if so, post the link :p:

ReputationRep:
    I;ll have a look for it..

ReputationRep:
    I looked but couldn't find nothing..

It was episode 5021 if that is any help.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find it either :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    erm...when did connor go missing and why?

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by gossip_girl
    erm...when did connor go missing and why?
    He found out from Carmella that Robert (aka Cameron) was in St Luke's Hospice, so he went to tell Cameron (aka Robert) who of course already knew this and couldn't let the news of his twin having been found get out in case a) he woke up or b) people realised which twin is which. So Robert somehow got rid of him and we were left thinking that he'd finished him off in the same way he dealt with Paul's friend who knew Katya. But now it looks like he may still be alive. He went missing ages ago when the Robert/Cameron storyline was still in full-flow.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a good way for them to write his exit, a good little twist rather than a simple goodbye. I hope he is alive though, I like Connor and the show wouldn't be the same if he never came back. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like Connor too I think the wallet is a sign, Connor won't know that the whole Cameron/Robert thing is over with Robert in jail so that's probably why he hasn't made an appearance but instead decided to give Toadie etc a sign that he's still alive. Or at least I hope so!

ReputationRep:
    If though, he is dead - what is the reason for his wallet being found in China?

ReputationRep:
    I thought Connor was dead, because a couple of weeks ago Connor was mentioned becuase he wasnt paying his share of the mortgage. Toadie was angry and said something along the lines of i wish i knew where he was, then they shot to a tree that was called Irish rose or something similar...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.