Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he stopped it himself to alert people he was in danger....? I thought he was dead too but the wallet thing just doesn't make sense if he is, otherwise maybe another sick joke of Robert's? Like he sent the parcel from another place even though he was in Erinsborough so maybe he sent his wallet to China and got someone to give it in....?

I have no idea.....it just doesn't make sense :confused:

ReputationRep:
    A question for thought here that i have never considered until today!

our favourite neighbours live in number 22,24,26,28,30,32. well only 0.25 of number 28 cos no-one like, zeke, rachel or katya!

So firstly what happened to the residence of 23, 25,27,29,31 Ramsey Street?

and secondly what happened to the house numbers 1-21?

can anyone explain this strange phenonomen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)

our favourite neighbours live in number 22,24,26,28,30,32. well only 0.25 of number 28 cos no-one like, zeke, rachel or katya!

i can't, but it's an interesting question.

it's weird how it's all the evens as well

ReputationRep:
    Not too sure why a cul de sac has just even numbers... but that's why! Like where i live, i'm in an odd number house and the houses across the road are all even numbers!

I always thought there was some more houses futher down (like when you see people leaving and they drive down) - so they could be the other numbers? Either way it will be the houses around them with the other numbers!

Sorry for dull explanation!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)

They got abducted by aliens. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Just found out that in approximately 9 weeks and a day, Dylan will find out that the baby of the father is Stingray. :eek:

Plus....

Spoiler:
    Show
    They were planning to get married!!!! :eek: But Dylan is really the father! Why do the storywriters keep being so mean to Sky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But Dylan is really the father!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Does he find out?! Poor Stingray, think he's the dad then finds out he isn't!!! Do you know if him and Rachael break up about it?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad he's the father..

Felt SO sorry for Izzy today.. and can't wait for Lyn to leave! :rolleyes: she really just irritates me now

and oh who's the person that dobbed Steph in? I thought it was Max

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Does he find out?! Poor Stingray, think he's the dad then finds out he isn't!!! Do you know if him and Rachael break up about it?

-x-

Spoiler:
    Show
    They find out when the baby is born, Karl got the dates wrong and the reason the baby is smaller than usual is due to there being problems with the baby. And yes, Rachel and Stingray do break up, though she tells him that she does love him and Stingray goes on a downwhile spiral with alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    So wait a minute:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Karl and Sky think that the baby is Stingrays because of how small it is, so Dylan tells Stingray that he is the father which causes him to break up with Rachel. But it turns out that the baby really is Dylans, its just got problems with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    So wait a minute:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Karl and Sky think that the baby is Stingrays because of how small it is, so Dylan tells Stingray that he is the father which causes him to break up with Rachel. But it turns out that the baby really is Dylans, its just got problems with it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seems like it. What a twist!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awwww! Poor Sky, Dylan, Stingray and Rachel!!!! You think the couples will get back together? I thought Sky/Dylan are good together

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dude - yeah thats pretty much it!

I'm hoping that Dylan and Sky get back together once they find out the baby is really his but then again he's going to be mad at Sky over sleeping with Stingray

ReputationRep:
    O-M-G
    The father really is Dylan? I'd say that's brilliant news, if Stingray didn't find out about it, as I can't see Sky and Dylan getting back together after this. Rachel is an idiot, and her and Stingray don't make that good of a couple anyway, she's too childish.

ReputationRep:
    Won't matter really about the baby's paternity really...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dylan and now Stingray as well, are leaving next year - Sky's future in the show has been called into question again with these departures, as most of her recent storylines have revolved around these two.

Brandon and Dwayne - the two older brothers - the latter being the bad boy -are on their way to Ramsay Street to replace them.

Elsewhere, Karl looks set to take up a new career after the paternity debacle as his mid-life crisis continues...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dylan and now Stingray as well, are leaving next year - Sky's future in the show has been called into question again with these departures, as most of her recent storylines have revolved around these two.

Brandon and Dwayne - the two older brothers - the latter being the bad boy -are on their way to Ramsay Street to replace them.

Elsewhere, Karl looks set to take up a new career after the paternity debacle as his mid-life crisis continues...

I am looking forward to the middle one, I hope they are as good as the rest of the Timmins family.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me if we found out what Katya's huge secret from her past is? I missed it for a wee while and don't know if it was ever revealed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piglet384)
    Can anyone tell me if we found out what Katya's huge secret from her past is? I missed it for a wee while and don't know if it was ever revealed.
    I can't remember, but it nearly came out the other week I don't know if we actually found out, but if we did then I missed it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

Spoiler:
    Show

WHERE did you find such atrocities.
    I'm not listening
    LALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALAL ALAALALALALALA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    WHERE did you find such atrocities.
    I'm not listening
    LALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALAL ALAALALALALALA
    :rofl:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.