Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
ellewoods
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Piglet384)
Can anyone tell me if we found out what Katya's huge secret from her past is? I missed it for a wee while and don't know if it was ever revealed.
Ooh yes please I don't know either... I don't think I've missed any episodes either; maybe it hasn't been revealed yet? :confused:
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ellewoods)
Ooh yes please I don't know either... I don't think I've missed any episodes either; maybe it hasn't been revealed yet? :confused:
I think I remember it nearly being revealed but I don't think it did in the end, someone who watches at Oz pace must know, it's been a while since Katya joined the show it must have came out by now.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm meeting Alan Fletcher aka Karl tomorrow!!

Much exclusive news and spoilers will be had - if you'd like to hear me interview him, then check my signature for details.

Tomorrow at 3pm on www.rarefm.co.uk!
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
I'm meeting Alan Fletcher aka Karl tomorrow!!
:eek4:

you lucky thing :p:
air guitarist
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
ive been watching this show since i was a tiny lil gal ! tell me any spoiler! x
her0n
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I swear I posted earlier.. anyway in the Aussie neighbours I am watching right now (from last week in oz), Katya has just been handed a cd from a guy called.... Guy. He is blackmailing her with the contents with it for a AU$10000 'kidney operation' or something. :O

.. and she's just smoothly stolen a black Audi tt!
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by her0n)
I swear I posted earlier.. anyway in the Aussie neighbours I am watching right now (from last week in oz), Katya has just been handed a cd from a guy called.... Guy. He is blackmailing her with the contents with it for a AU$10000 'kidney operation' or something. :O

.. and she's just smoothly stolen a black Audi tt!
ooh, interesting!

Incidentally Paul and Lynnie snogging in Mondays episode nearly made me throw my lunch back up
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ooh, interesting!

Incidentally Paul and Lynnie snogging in Mondays episode nearly made me throw my lunch back up
I was simply thinking WTF.
belle_27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What the hell is going on with them two?!!!
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by belle_27)
What the hell is going on with them two?!!!
I think it would be better for all of our mental states if we didn't think about it too much! :p:
belle_27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think it would be better for all of our mental states if we didn't think about it too much! :p:
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Does Lyn move in with Paul? Or did I read a spoiler a while ago that was just fake? If she does then she has got 'mug' written all over her forehead, funny though how gullible she is. Why the hell would he want Lyn when he had Izzy?
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww, Bree has a fan now.

For some werid reason, I get the feeling she is a lesbian this blind girl.
belle_27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Aww, Bree has a fan now.

For some werid reason, I get the feeling she is a lesbian this blind girl.
Spoiler:
Show
Anne is the Timmins' biological daughter! :eek: Does anyone know when they find out?
belle_27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
-1066-

Spoiler:
Show
I don't think so as Lyn wouldn't want to cause tension between herself and Steph plus Cameron enlists Carmella soon to help Paul get on the straight and narrow and when Lyn finds out his interest in her isn't seeking solace, he wins Lyn over by donating money to Carmella's charity but on the condition she spends the night with him :eek: so she brings a couple of her sisters' with her that night so Paul doesn't get his way! :p: So unless it happens further down the line, I don't think she does move in.
pink_pantha
Report 12 years ago
hey to belle 27...regarding anne, i thought so!
is she really blind?
x
belle_27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, she really is blind.

Anne Spoiler
When is Anne's secret revealed? And whats the story with her parents? I heard one day the Timmins drop her at her "house" but then we're shown that she doesn't actually live there but on the other side of town
XxFilthyGorgeousxX
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: over anne! i guess it makes sense, i just never really thought about it!

neighbours is so bizarre sometimes, guess thats why i love it!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by belle_27)
Spoiler:
Show
Anne is the Timmins' biological daughter! :eek: Does anyone know when they find out?
Spoiler:
Show
I figured out that she must be related to them when I saw todays episode, because that you could tell that she did that tipping her drink thing on purpose just so she could gain access to the house. At first I thought she might be a theif, but then when she was doing something with the stuff on the shelfs, I figured that she must be related.
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Does anyone know if the actress is blind in real life? Or maybe even partially blind because I say this without malice, but her eyes a bit weird so I thought maybe she could be blind in real life?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%