Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    Does anyone know if the actress is blind in real life? Or maybe even partially blind because I say this without malice, but her eyes a bit weird so I thought maybe she could be blind in real life?
    i know what u mean. i reckon she is blind in real life

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the actress is blind in real life? Or maybe even partially blind because I say this without malice, but her eyes a bit weird so I thought maybe she could be blind in real life?
    i know what u mean. i reckon she is blind in real life

ReputationRep:
    Don't think she is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tessa_James

ReputationRep:
    Don't think she is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tessa_James
    I don't think so, whenever they have a blind character being portrayed by someone who can see, they tend to make them wear sunglasses. This is because the actor/acteress will be making eye contact with the other actor because of their past roles.

If you noticed, Anne didn't look into Bree's eyeline once. So she is either an extreamly good acteress, or she is geniually blind.

ReputationRep:
    if she is really blind it's strange how it isn't mentioned, although wikipedia isn't always an excellent source.

ReputationRep:
    Just found this, same information as Wikipedia but also says she's blind

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Funny how she turns up there, the one place on earth that her real family are.. :rofl:

Ahh good old neighbours..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Funny how she turns up there, the one place on earth that her real family are.. :rofl:

Ahh good old neighbours..
    she obviously set it up didn't she? because she must have known bree timmins is meant to be her, the spilling of the drink was definately on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    wow reading the wikipedia thing....i think she turns out to be quite evil! wow!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janelle catches her writing stuff down about the Timminses this week. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Have never posted here before & don't fancy going through every page so I apologise if this has been mentioned before.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Natalie Bassingthwaighte who plays Izzy Hoyland exclusively revealed on the 'Behind the scenes' show about the National Television Awards that certain cast members are in the UK filming special scenes for an upcoming episode, which will revolve around Izzy, Susan and Karl. She claimed the episode will be dramatic. It will be the first time Neighbours has filmed an episode abroad. On Jo Whiley's BBC Radio 1 programme (broadcast on 2nd November 2006), the actors stated in an interview that the events in the episode will surround Susan and Karl's holiday to the UK, and randomly meeting Izzy, who moves there after leaving Ramsay Street (her exit is to be shown in the UK on 14th December 2006).

Source: Wikipedia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lottie)
    Have never posted here before & don't fancy going through every page so I apologise if this has been mentioned before.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Natalie Bassingthwaighte who plays Izzy Hoyland exclusively revealed on the 'Behind the scenes' show about the National Television Awards that certain cast members are in the UK filming special scenes for an upcoming episode, which will revolve around Izzy, Susan and Karl. She claimed the episode will be dramatic. It will be the first time Neighbours has filmed an episode abroad. On Jo Whiley's BBC Radio 1 programme (broadcast on 2nd November 2006), the actors stated in an interview that the events in the episode will surround Susan and Karl's holiday to the UK, and randomly meeting Izzy, who moves there after leaving Ramsay Street (her exit is to be shown in the UK on 14th December 2006).

Source: Wikipedia
    I think it has, but thanks anyway because I hadn't read that exact piece.

ReputationRep:
    Woop Neighbours is coming to London Should be good, i wonder what vill happen...x

ReputationRep:
    See the ****ty thing about neighbours is your can't tell when they are acting and when they are doing something on purpose.

Examples:
    When Janae cried to karl "I wish you were my dad"
    I was like....ur....does she really wish that or is she pretending?

When Anne spilt the milkshake, I thought it was just horrible acting.

ReputationRep:
    Just found out 'Stingray' is coming to my Student's Union in two weeks! Not really a spoiler but still!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Just found out 'Stingray' is coming to my Student's Union in two weeks! Not really a spoiler but still!

-x-
    Lucky, he is funny. :p:

How old is he in real life?

ReputationRep:
    wheres your student union? i want to come lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    wheres your student union? i want to come lol
    From her profile, it looks like it's Loughborough.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Loughborough! 'Screech' from Saved by the Bell is here next week!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    "Natalie Bassingthwaighte who plays Izzy Hoyland exclusively revealed on the 'Behind the scenes' show about the National Television Awards that certain cast members are in the UK filming special scenes for an upcoming episode, which will revolve around Izzy, Susan and Karl. She claimed the episode will be dramatic. It will be the first time Neighbours has filmed an episode abroad. On Jo Whiley's BBC Radio 1 programme (broadcast on 2nd November 2006), the actors stated in an interview that the events in the episode will surround Susan and Karl's holiday to the UK, and randomly meeting Izzy, who moves there after leaving Ramsay Street (her exit is to be shown in the UK on 14th December 2006)."

I SAW THEM FILMING ON THE THAMES RIVER BANK TODAY!!!!!
    It was Izzy and a man I didn't recognise, and Karl Kennedy was hanging around nearby waiting to be filmed!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.