Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just found this on an australian forum
    wow

Monday 6th November- 5091
    Desperate Elle prevents Dylan from making the worst mistake of his life. Grief turns to joy when Sky's prayers are answered. Having hit true rock bottom, Stingray at last takes the first step towards recovery. Loris's compassion for Harold finally leads.

Tuesday 7th November - 5092
    Dylan risks a return to gaol by confessing all. Janelle threatens to make Karl pay if he's wrong about Kerry's paternity. Elle must decide if she believes in Dylan enough to support him. Toadie experiences the trials of controlled crying.

Wednesday 8th November - 5093
    Carmella learns the true extent of her disfigurement. Pepper and Rosie bond over sensational secrets. Will receives life-altering news from an old friend. Boyd resume's search for Max, but is mysteriously uneasy around Janae.

<hmmm missing days here>

Monday 13th November
    Steph and Toadie endure the fallout from their kiss. Poor Ned recovers from the brutal attack, while guilty Katya tries to hide her own injuries. Elle suffers Boyd's torments of the damned, while Janae fears her marriage is in trouble.

Tuesday 14th November
    Sky, Harold and the Timmins clan prepare to learn the true identity of baby Kerry's father. Boyd's dramatic revelation shocks Janae to the core. Karl fears the paternity mix-up might cost him everything. Lyn fears Paul is preparing to dump her.

Wednesday 15th November
    The Timmins boys grapple with finally knowing the truth, and Susan pledges to support Karl in whatever may follow. Harold is shocked to discover Loris's dreadful secret. Steiger makes Will and Frazer feel like metrosexual mortals.

Thursday 16th November
    Loris leaves happiness behind in hope of righting the past. Carmella has an about face over her scars. Mortified Zeke is forced to face his Pepper love. Frazer and Will suffer a scary night in the wilderness with Steiger.

Friday 17th November
    Katya fights her blackmailer to the death. Carmella exposes Rosetta's secret crush on Will. Deluded Pepper finally comes to her senses. Steph and Toadie struggle to move.

ReputationRep:
    Oo thanks for them happyholidays!

ReputationRep:
    Can I just ask what 'illness' Elle has got? I saw it the other day when Paul faked thee blood result, but what is she supposed to have??!!

ReputationRep:
    leukaemia.

Hah hah.

Neighbours. 'Craptastic'.

Great, but so very, very bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joystar*)
    Can I just ask what 'illness' Elle has got? I saw it the other day when Paul faked thee blood result, but what is she supposed to have??!!
    Unbelieveable the lengths that girl will go to to keep her fella from Sky.

Suppose she gets it from her father.

ReputationRep:
    They never mention actual diseases on Neighbours, which is a bit weird. I remember that whole 'Does Janae have AIDs? Does Boyd have AIDs?' never actually mentioned AIDs once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love Sheep)

I SAW THEM FILMING ON THE THAMES RIVER BANK TODAY!!!!!
    It was Izzy and a man I didn't recognise, and Karl Kennedy was hanging around nearby waiting to be filmed!!
    My friend saw Karl on an escalator in the Tate Modern, so maybe they were filming in there too. I'm very jealous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yorkshirelass)
    They never mention actual diseases on Neighbours, which is a bit weird. I remember that whole 'Does Janae have AIDs? Does Boyd have AIDs?' never actually mentioned AIDs once.
    I always thought that was strange. What happened when Alex was ill? I seem to remember them naming his illness, but I might be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Surely Elle must know shes not going to get away with faking being sick.....whats going to happen when 'Dr Karl' (the only doctor in Erinsborough :rolleyes: ) suggests treatment?!! Hows she going to get out of that one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joystar*)
    Surely Elle must know shes not going to get away with faking being sick.....whats going to happen when 'Dr Karl' (the only doctor in Erinsborough :rolleyes: ) suggests treatment?!! Hows she going to get out of that one!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone (Dylan I think) gets her to take her medication (proper chemo tablets as the hospital thinks she's ill of course) and the chemo tablets actually make her ill and she has to have her stomach pumped. Paul then teaches her how to pretend to swallow tablets :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lou and janelle?! what is going on there.......

ReputationRep:
    OMG THE BLIND GIRL!!!

someone please confirm that shes the other daughter!!!!!!!!!!(guess from me btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    OMG THE BLIND GIRL!!!

someone please confirm that shes the other daughter!!!!!!!!!!(guess from me btw)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Confirmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Confirmed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So I'm assuming that Bree and Anne were switched at birth then? But do we know the reason why? Did Janelle do it herself because she didn't want to raise a blind kid?

That Anne is proving to be very clever. Telling people that Bree has been saying stuff about them. Ammitly nice things, but I reckon she is only saying nice things so she can gain their trust and then they will believe her when she turns them against Bree by saying nasty things.

ReputationRep:
    I heard that Karl is going to eat Susan and then blame it on jelly belly Harold, who gets sent to prison. The nieghbours makers wanted a big PR thing like when Corries Deirdre got locked up but no one cared enough for harold and they had to leave the him (the real actor that is) to rot to death in Warrimor. Plus, Lyn becomes the Erinsborough bicycle, she has Ned, Boyd, Karl and Lou (even the dog Bob).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJ-Dubois)
    I heard that Karl is going to eat Susan and then blame it on jelly belly Harold, who gets sent to prison. The nieghbours makers wanted a big PR thing like when Corries Deirdre got locked up but no one cared enough for harold and they had to leave the him (the real actor that is) to rot to death in Warrimor. Plus, Lyn becomes the Erinsborough bicycle, she has Ned, Boyd, Karl and Lou (even the dog Bob).
    If only..

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJ-Dubois)
    Do you reckon that is better or worse then the time they did the incest plotline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So I'm assuming that Bree and Anne were switched at birth then? But do we know the reason why? Did Janelle do it herself because she didn't want to raise a blind kid?
    Noo!! lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..it was a mix up I think, nothing to do with Janelle or Kim they only found out about it the other month and were shocked about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Do you reckon that is better or worse then the time they did the incest plotline?
    Who did this involve?!
    I don't think I can remember this :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else hate it when you know where a plotline is going, so by the time it gets to it, you just want it to end because you know whats going to happen? For example, I just want the Anne storyline to hit its peak I hate this slowly slowly approach, I want her to drop the bombshell now!!!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.