Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Does anyone else hate it when you know where a plotline is going, so by the time it gets to it, you just want it to end because you know whats going to happen? For example, I just want the Anne storyline to hit its peak I hate this slowly slowly approach, I want her to drop the bombshell now!!!!
    I see what you mean, but she has only been in 2 episodes hasn't she? Hardly enough to just 'drop' the bombshell, that is the thing with knowing what is going to happen! Even though it's kind of obvious what her agenda is and who she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Who did this involve?!
    I don't think I can remember this :confused:
    Can't remember their names, but I'm sure there were two characters who dated for a while before they found out their shared the same mother (and therefore, were half brother and sister).

ReputationRep:
    It was Serena Bishop (Harold's other grand-daughter!) and Luka!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)

-x-
    All I remember was she was really fit, it was hard to tell if you prefared her or Sky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)

-x-
    Oh yeah I'd forgotten about them completely! I think I had repressed memories of Serena, Lil and David when they perished in the plane crash, they were ghastly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    All I remember was she was really fit, it was hard to tell if you prefared her or Sky.
    :eek2:

Dude, there is no competition. (Dude could have two meanings there, clever. )

Sky FTW. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I must say my opinion of Katya is going down and down again....

I think we can see a story brewing and i do not like it! grrrrrr.......

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it's going to result in something really bad.

ReputationRep:
    But we all love Steph and Max! why do the writers have to ruin things!

Why cant she go for Karl instead that would be a hilarious storyline!

I have to say Boyd and Janae are now up there with Steph and Max as excellent parts in neighbours!

Katya ruins things stupid fox like lady! although max's dream was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

In the We Love Telly! guide they have made a mistake, as they say Katya declares her love for Paul. :eek3:

I don't think going for Karl would be a good idea, why can't him and Susan have a fairy tale ending? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    But we all love Steph and Max! why do the writers have to ruin things!
    :mad: Steph and Max should be left happy!! Maybe TV writers just like to see their audience irate and depressed? You have to wonder when they do stuff like this.

ReputationRep:
    i missed loaaaads of neigbours over the past few months..why did bree become a goth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xChellex)
    :mad: Steph and Max should be left happy!! Maybe TV writers just like to see their audience irate and depressed? You have to wonder when they do stuff like this.
    you see we all love them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil one)
    i missed loaaaads of neigbours over the past few months..why did bree become a goth?
    heaven only knows why? however it was hilarious when she changed to a blond bimbo before going goth!

ReputationRep:
    She said something like she didn't have an identity, so she tried a number of different ones and found being a goth was the best one.

ReputationRep:
    didnt she have a cape on the other day? a tad bizarre me thinks....^o) :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Yeah, she did.

ReputationRep:
    She's been sticking to the goth phase for longer than i thought she would...but she recently switched to a bright red lippy instead of the black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    you see we all love them!
    Yes, Max and Steph are a lovely couple. I've rooted for them from day one, but they keep putting things in the way of them, a few things to overcome them was interesting, but they should have had them overcome it all, stay together and be very very happy.

As for Katya, you just start to like her again after she's divided some of the characters in the show, and then the writers make her do something else that will make us dislike her. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    lmao i love bree

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.