Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    :eek2:

Dude, there is no competition. (Dude could have two meanings there, clever. )

Sky FTW. :love:
    Don't get me wrong, I love Sky. But Serena had her moments ( I seem to recall she went swimming in her underwear).

And I wasn't implying anything btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil one)
    lmao i love bree
    haha i think shes a bit strange sometimes.
    whats with the whole goth thing?

ReputationRep:
    i thinl Katya is a pretty crap actress cos her facial expression kind of give things away if u get wot i mean...n she puts way too much fondation on for my liking haa well she is a crap actress i reckon
    the whole neighbours story line is weird some way... ppl just disappear for no reason and their acting pretty fake... the way they appear are quite unreal...izzy full make up n the rest of the gals actors ... i still watch it thgh even if their behaviour is a whole give away haaa in my opionion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha i think shes a bit strange sometimes.
    whats with the whole goth thing?
    She felt that she had no 'identity.' :rolleyes:

I also think Katya is a bit of a rubbish actress, when she first came into it I couldn't stand her but she is actually a quite nice person (as Katya) and I like the way she accepted Karl and Susan before Rachel and Zeke did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    I also think Katya is a bit of a rubbish actress, when she first came into it I couldn't stand her but she is actually a quite nice person (as Katya) and I like the way she accepted Karl and Susan before Rachel and Zeke did.
    Perhaps, but Katya is a potential threat to Max and Steph now so I'm starting to dislike her for that.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's all going to end badly as well!

ReputationRep:
    Can Katya walk fast? As she somehow beat Max back to Ramsay street when she run away from the car.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    He had to fix the car I think, and she went and got a lift. But yeah she did get home rather quick. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anything important happened laterly?

I've missed the last two episodes.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday's Episode
    --
    Janae got sent a cheque for $1000 from her nan, but it said not to tell Janelle. She spent $999 on getting hers and Boyd's photo taken in a 'jungle' theme. The nan phoned and told Janae that she wants to start sending them more money, but then can't send it on anything 'sensible.'

Katya and Max had to share a bed, and Max's back went so Katya had to give him a message, next morning they decided they want to go home so ran to the car and then drove off, Max took the 'scenic' route and then the car broke down so Katya ran away, when Max got home he went to see Katya and she said they are both falling for each other.

Paul offered Carmella the chance for him to pay for the crisis centres fees for a whole year in return for a night with him, she was speaking to Lyn and Lyn said she is doing something wrong and will God understand even though she knows it's wrong, Carmella then tells her to pray with her and then she goes to see Paul and accepts his offer.

Today's Episode.
    --

Toadie was eating chocolate and heard Ned coming home, so soaked himself with water and started doing press-ups and counting from 101 but Ned didn't fall for it because he saw the chocolate around Toadie's mouth. Later on, Toadie asked him if he was ready for the job. (Getting evidence that Toadie's clients soon-to-be ex-wives are breaking the terms of the pre-nup) so they went to the Scarlet Bar, but because they didn't know who 'Cassie' looked like, her lawyer said she was Cassie and later on Cassie came forward with blonde hair, (she had had a makeover as she had been brown beforehand, like her lawyer.) The lawyer said she will see them in court, and that Toadie is a toad. :p:

Katya and Max were talking about what happened the night before, and Susan and Karl came in and asked how it went, they said it was fine with a few problems e.g the bed and the food, but Susan realised that something else was wrong. Max got home and Steph had put a cup of water over the front door, which soaked him. He laughed at first but then stormed off into the bedroom and Izzy was **** stirring and said 'sexy nurse or cup of water over the head from wife, I know what I'd prefer' or something like that, she is just trying to make Steph paranoid but she said Max would never do that, later on Izzy is speaking to Katya and says that if anything happened between her and Max then it was her doing the leading as Max would never cheat, Susan finally got the truth from her about what she said to Max, and told her about the Catholic Priest she was with. :p:

Steph left another trap by taking some screws from a chair in the living room, she said Izzy was the only one at home. Toadie said it's not funny, more like nasty. Susan was doing Karl's washing and was about to clean the sheet - hasn't he washed it himself yet? Eurgh - that him and Izzy had sex on, and the earring that Izzy lost fell out, Susan did her famous surprised face and went round to see Izzy, she said she was late for her shift and sat down on the chair to put her shoes on, but the chair collapsed and she fell unconcious after a bang to the head, she went to the hospital with concussion and then Susan came in and asked for the truth, and Izzy said that she did spend the night with Karl.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I can't believe I missed todays episode, it sounds amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Lol I can't believe I missed todays episode, it sounds amazing!
    Well I brought a freeveiw box last Saturday, so I've been watching Friends on E4, even though I've seen them all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Well I brought a freeveiw box last Saturday, so I've been watching Friends on E4, even though I've seen them all.
    Watch them on E4+1 at 6.00-7.00pm, then you don't have to miss Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    During yesterday's aussie ep, Lyn was talking about wanting to break up with Paul before he had the chance to break up with her. Then Paul walks in grabs this ring out of his pocket and proposes to her.
    Lyn takes one good look at the ring and says YES! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    During yesterday's aussie ep, Lyn was talking about wanting to break up with Paul before he had the chance to break up with her. Then Paul walks in grabs this ring out of his pocket and proposes to her.
    Lyn takes one good look at the ring and says YES! :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek::eek::eek:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler
    Why does Loris, Kim's mum show up? And why does she want to stay with the Timmins'?

Also, does anyone remember when Bree went to find her biological parents? The women who told her they moved away said the daughter was really horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Spoiler
    Why does Loris, Kim's mum show up? And why does she want to stay with the Timmins'?

Also, does anyone remember when Bree went to find her biological parents? The women who told her they moved away said the daughter was really horrible.
    I remember....
    When does it come to light who Anne actually is?

ReputationRep:
    Its either 27th November or 1st December so soon-ish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Spoiler

I was thinking exactly that today! I don't think she's that bad - just trying to find out her family... in a scary creepy way!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    In a scary creepy calculating stealing Bree's boyfriend way! She's trying to steal Bree's life!!!! Makes you wonder about her parents....

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.