Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whats happening with Izzy? Can't seem to find any spoilers on it!

Also, yeah, Anne. I felt really sorry for her at first but she is just plain wierd!

ReputationRep:
    Izzy....

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Izzy is pregnant, which is life changing for her as she was told that she couldn't have children a while ago so its a miracle really.

ReputationRep:
    How do you do spoilers?

ReputationRep:
    All you ever wanted to know how to do is listed here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Izzy....

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Izzy is pregnant, which is life changing for her as she was told that she couldn't have children a while ago so its a miracle really.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't the doctor say today that she had to be operated asap? & also that she "had got" 3-4 weeks left?

ReputationRep:
    ummmm, that wasn't in my episode :confused: but she does end up as I said so I'm guessing she's around for quite a bit longer.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I'm sure it was that. Must be hearing things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dramatic Star)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't the doctor say today that she had to be operated asap? & also that she "had got" 3-4 weeks left?
    :rofl:

She is 3-4 weeks pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    :rofl:

She is 3-4 weeks pregnant.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed she is.
    It's Dr Karl's.
    She says it isn't his, but acually some bloke from Lassiters that she had a bit with. Paul knows the truth, but backs Izzy up so she can leave and make a fresh start.
    She leaves on a coach clutching a photo of her and Karl. Karl and Susan think the baby isn't Karl's.
    They must find out the truth at some point though, because they were in London about 2 weeks ago filming scenes with Izzy, so presumably they find out the truth and go and track her down......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed she is.
    It's Dr Karl's.
    She says it isn't his, but acually some bloke from Lassiters that she had a bit with. Paul knows the truth, but backs Izzy up so she can leave and make a fresh start.
    She leaves on a coach clutching a photo of her and Karl. Karl and Susan think the baby isn't Karl's.
    They must find out the truth at some point though, because they were in London about 2 weeks ago filming scenes with Izzy, so presumably they find out the truth and go and track her down......
    I watched the video on Youtube! :eek3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...of Izzy leaving and Susan rushing to the coach before she leaves, she says that it isn't Karls and even tells Susan to check with Paul, and then Izzy phones Paul and says that she believed him. :bawling: I don't want Izzy to leave, is her coming back for the London episodes just a one off? And are the rumours about her coming back in April 2007 true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    I watched the video on Youtube! :eek3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...of Izzy leaving and Susan rushing to the coach before she leaves, she says that it isn't Karls and even tells Susan to check with Paul, and then Izzy phones Paul and says that she believed him. :bawling: I don't want Izzy to leave, is her coming back for the London episodes just a one off? And are the rumours about her coming back in April 2007 true?
    I saw the video too! That's where my info was from

I have no ideas if the rumours of an Izzy return in 2007 are true ... I will keep my ears open :cool: (at present the London eps are meant to be a one-off, yes)

ReputationRep:
    I hope she does come back though, brilliant character!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed she is.
    It's Dr Karl's.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So what you are saying is that they are using the "You're the father" storyline again?

ReputationRep:
    conner is a farther again omg

ReputationRep:
    Is the actor playing Connor still contracted to Neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    conner is a farther again omg
    what?! details please!!

ReputationRep:
    'Connor' is coming to my Students Union on Friday... i can ask him then! lol!

As far as i'm aware, he's left now... for good. We just won't know if he died or not unless he comes back or the police find evidence or something!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    what?! details please!!
    when Carmella whent to see Cameron in hospital(yesterday episodes) and cam said to her "you have to find here baby and make it all right" before she cam back to the show she was missing from the show for about 10 mounths and her boyfriend/lover was conner so i think that she left hade the baby adopted it and became a nun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    when Carmella whent to see Cameron in hospital(yesterday episodes) and cam said to her "you have to find here baby and make it all right" before she cam back to the show she was missing from the show for about 10 mounths and her boyfriend/lover was conner so i think that she left hade the baby adopted it and became a nun
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry but I don't think this is right.... Carmella sold a girl's baby on her behalf. The girl is called Terese. Terese changed her mind at last min, but Carmella forced her to go through with it. (remember the phone calls in Cam's flashbacks when Carmella was saying "a deals a deal, you have to go through with it" etc?) Thats why Carmella has become a nun, to try and make things 'right' after she realised how wrong her actions were. Terese comes into Neighbours soon; she gets obsessed with Sky's baby and - I think - steals, or tries to steal, it.

ReputationRep:
    ^ :eek2:

I thought the baby was Carmella's, what a good-ish storyline.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.