Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
izzy does return in 2007, she flees to london and karl and susan go over there on holiday and bump into her.

I knew about terese just not what her motice was for stealing the baby
LHMarsh10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sorry to ask something slightly more trivial...but what's the deal with all these yellow tee-shirts the kids are wearing?
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
they are helping out on a environmental project i think... (you could ask those sort of questions in the neighbours soc though )
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I thought blind people had to go to a school specifically for blind kids? I think Neighbours are being a bit silly with the whole thing.

'SEE you later.'

'Should we WATCH a film?'

'We can go and SEE the computers.'
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol.... maybe the writers didn't think theyw ere being 'that' obvious.
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LHMarsh10)
sorry to ask something slightly more trivial...but what's the deal with all these yellow tee-shirts the kids are wearing?
No such thing as something trivial in Neighbours!! :p:
It's "Keep Australia Beautiful" I think - basically they're doing a giant litter pick lol! :p:
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Poor Cameron! :eek: I hate Max and Katya, they need to die! So do Elle and Paul, their fake illness thing is partly to blame for the whole shebang!

Anyways! So are Rachel and Stingray back together for good now? Or just until Stingray finds out about the baby? I like Stingray and Rachel, why couldn't they just make Dylan the daddy?!
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Boo)
Poor Cameron! :eek: I hate Max and Katya, they need to die! So do Elle and Paul, their fake illness thing is partly to blame for the whole shebang!

Anyways! So are Rachel and Stingray back together for good now? Or just until Stingray finds out about the baby? I like Stingray and Rachel, why couldn't they just make Dylan the daddy?!
Spoiler:
Show
Dylan IS the Daddy. They just *think* it's Stingrays, but turns out Dr Karl got the dates wrong. I'm not sure if Stingray / Dylan find out Sky *thinks* its Stingrays before this comes to light though...
abc101
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You are kidding me?!!! Really? That's good but bad because...erm well I don't know how to do the spoiler thing lol but coz of an Aussie ep I saw on youtube!
abc101
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
I think the episode was shown in Australia a few weeks ago, maybe more? Sky's in hospital with that weird Teresa woman so I think she's close to popping the sprog, and she tells Dylan Stingray's the father. He then goes out hunting for his brother, and Rachel, who already knows, is really worried because she thinks Dylan's going to kill him. Dylan finds him and tells Stingray, who has no idea, that he is the father. He's really shocked, obviously! Then Dylan tells him that he'll always love him but he's ruined his life and isn't his brother anymore. So if Dylan is really the father, it's really harsh of them to put yet another twist in the tale!
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ellewoods)
Spoiler:
Show
Dylan IS the Daddy. They just *think* it's Stingrays, but turns out Dr Karl got the dates wrong. I'm not sure if Stingray / Dylan find out Sky *thinks* its Stingrays before this comes to light though...
What Boo said is the truth.

Why couldn't she find out sooner?!?!?!?!?!
abc101
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Gutted! Stingray's leaving with Dylan! It says December 2006 so I dunno if that's when he leaves in Australia or that's when he stops filming, so maybe he'll be on until early 2007. How pants! I have a bit of a crush on old Stinger lol, I'm right peeved! And him and Rach won't get back together then!?! Just read all the spoilers for the next few months, so it's not gonna be very exciting to watch now silly old me! Supposedly Toadie's going too sometime?! Any truth in that?
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
those dates are the dates they stop filming i think. Not heard about toadie.

WHy do we use spoiler tags on a spoiler thread?
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
WHy do we use spoiler tags on a spoiler thread?
lol I don't know actually! :p:

Boo - what other spoilers have you read?
(PS I used to school a rather gorgeous little pony called Boo! :p: )
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i've read a few spoilers recently, but i can't remeber them all... i usually just post in the neighbours soc! i might be nice and post them later, going to the rugby soon! ?(scotland vs australia!)
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My life will NOT be worth living when Dylan goes.
dragon_1706
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
i've read a few spoilers recently, but i can't remeber them all... i usually just post in the neighbours soc! i might be nice and post them later, going to the rugby soon! ?(scotland vs australia!)
Oops, bad luck. Not a great day in Cardiff either...
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
New spoilers:

Spoiler:
Show
Sky and Dylan/Boyd and Janae - no more! It's suggested Janae may even go down the suicide route as well...

Carmella's youngster sister Rosetta wants to lose her virginity before Xmas - and Paul is very happy to help her do this - unbeknown to Lyn!

Will Lyn and Paul make it down the aisle? In a word - yes...Do they make it to the honeymoon? In a word - no...so farewell Lynnie and Oscar!

Katya is still too leave though - she is the more likely to die at this stage than Lyn I believe.

And the year ends when five residents are taken hostage by Katya's tormentor, Guy, who wants his money back. Steph, Charlie, Toadie, Zeke and Katya are all trapped inside. Steph and Toadie, whilst in captivity decide they love each other (Max has only just gone for goodness sake!) and Toadie decides to wrestle gun-toting Guy to the ground and get everyone out. And as everyone does, thinking Guy is unconscious, Toadie leaves as well. But then a gun shot rings out and Toadie slumps to the floor.

Has Guy killed the Toad??....

(To be seen on our screens in early March)
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Toadie can't die!!!
Happy Boyd and Janae break up - i hate her! lol!

Liking all the spoilers though thank you Sounds interesting!!

-x-
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Neighbours is going to be full of joy!

TOADIE CANNOT DIE
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (111)
14.05%
Excited (76)
9.62%
Worried (151)
19.11%
Terrified (182)
23.04%
Meh (51)
6.46%
Confused (22)
2.78%