Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dragon_1706)
    Oops, bad luck. Not a great day in Cardiff either...
    i'm not scottish so it was a good result...

ReputationRep:
    HOW annoying is Anne?!!?!?!?!?! AARGH!

I can't decide whether I would kill her, Katya or Zeke first. I really can't. They all need to go.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The Toad is leaving at some point so it may well be for real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The Toad is leaving at some point so it may well be for real.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, he isn't..... As far as I'm aware, his contract is not up this year so he should be sticking around for a while yet.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :dito: i thought that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, he isn't..... As far as I'm aware, his contract is not up this year so he should be sticking around for a while yet.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This was my source but as the article states his contract doesn't expire until sometime in 2008. I knew I'd read about it somewhere so thats why I made the comment but we're not that far ahead of Oz for it to be his leaving point, so my bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i'm not scottish so it was a good result...
    Well that certainly changes things - I just assumed!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dragon_1706)
    Well that certainly changes things - I just assumed!
    The flag on my account is a yorkshire one...

ReputationRep:
    So.....does anyone know for sure when Anne's secret is revealed? (I thought it was sometime this week but now I'm not so sure). Plus how did she find out about it in the first place?

Also.....I heard that.......

Spoiler:
    Show
    It was Loris Timmins (Kim's mum) who switched Anne and Bree at birth!

EDIT: Just found out that Anne drops her bombshell on the 13th December so aaaaaaaaaaaaaages away!

ReputationRep:
    Is that December in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    Yep.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its the day of my last exam!!! something to look forward to!

ReputationRep:
    Hey elle! Aww bless, I love ponies! Nothing wildly interesting, just that Max goes insane 'coz Elle starts a little 'let's drive Max insane' thing after Cameron dies so he runs off abandoning Steph and Charlie. Oo but something interesting about when Sky has the baby!

She's in hospital with this really weird woman called Teresa - who is in fact Carmella's cousin or something, and Carmella's big secret is that she sold Teresa's baby for her. So Teresa is a bit unhinged and wants her baby back...so she possibly steals Sky's baby? Anyways, the night the baby is born, Teresa sets fire to the hospital! So everyone has to be evacuated. Stingray's been hanging around outside Sky's room, so everyone thinks he started the fire. He takes baby Kerry, thinking she's his daughter, but ends up passing out 'coz of the smoke. Dylan finds her and runs away with her for a few days, and becomes convinced she's his. So when he finally takes her back to Sky, he demands a paternity test and it turns out he's the daddy!

Also Stingray falls off a ladder or something trying to help Rachel who's randomly standing on the roof and in the process does himself a bit of a nasty injury possibly rendering him infertile!? How random! Anyways that's all the spoilers I've read methinks!

Why exactly does Cameron die?! I mean, obviously, the whole car thing, but if he'd survived for like days after why would he suddenly pop his clogs? First 48 hours are the most critical aren't they?! Poor Cam. Evil Max!

Toadie and Steph should so get together - they're so much more suited to each other than Steph and Max or Toadie and Katya!

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the stingray suddenly being infertile!

ahh neighbours rocks

yay so dylan is the daddy?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    yes
    i wonder if sky will have a girl or boyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She has a boy doesn't she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She has a boy doesn't she?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, she has a girl called Kerry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, she has a girl called Kerry.
    Ah.

Is it Tasha in Home and Away that has a boy then? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No Tasha in H&A has a girl Ella. Maybe your thinking of Hayley in H&A who has a boy Noah? Or Stephanie in Neighbour who has a boy Charlie

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.