Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i've not heard that...they would have to write them out for a while.. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxsummer2006xx)
    ive heard one of the neighbours peep is goin on big brother! can neone confirm if it is true. lol
    Not heard that....though didn't Stu do Big Brother before he got a part in Neighbours?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    Yes stu was on Australian Big Brother which lead to him getting the neighbours role and so was Ned.

ReputationRep:
    My god Anne's acting reached new lows today (and thats saying something!)

ReputationRep:
    who is Anne wot does she want? why is she there? when is she going? tell me please...she is nasty
    I thought that everyone worked out who Anne was/is within 10 minutes of her appearing on our screens! Hmm, let's see... Bree and some other brat were switched at birth. Barely any time passes before they bring in a character of Bree's age who is clearly obsessed with the Timmins family. Oh, I wonder why!! Could they - SHOCK! HORROR! - have been...........................?

It's been blatantly obvious from day 1, and quite frankly, I think it was supposed to be. If not, the scriptwriters deserve the boot. In my opinion, anyway!

Can someone show me how you hide the spoilers in posts? I haven't worked it out yet.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    [ spoiler ] text [ /spoiler ]

without the spaces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andi Mackay)
    I thought that everyone worked out who Anne was/is within 10 minutes of her appearing on our screens! Hmm, let's see... Bree and some other brat were switched at birth. Barely any time passes before they bring in a character of Bree's age who is clearly obsessed with the Timmins family. Oh, I wonder why!! Could they - SHOCK! HORROR! - have been...........................?

It's been blatantly obvious from day 1, and quite frankly, I think it was supposed to be. If not, the scriptwriters deserve the boot. In my opinion, anyway!

Can someone show me how you hide the spoilers in posts? I haven't worked it out yet.
    Yeh i thought . i just needed to make sure lol
    neway she shud go she is a swine and i cant wait for her to go down babbbbbbbbbbbbbbby.

ReputationRep:
    that anne is so annoying!!!! i hate her !!

ReputationRep:
    DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SPOILED - just in case anyone complains.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't worry UK viewers Ann goes away soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Yes stu was on Australian Big Brother which lead to him getting the neighbours role and so was Ned.
    Ned? Dan O'connor was on Australian Idol not BB :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Steph McIntosh (Sky) is going to be at the Entertainment Quarter in Sydney this Saturday along with some other celebs...i might go.
    I went to EQ today & Steph was a bloody no show! ...but i didn't go to see her so it's all good.

Kid Courageous' mini concert was pretty awesome & so was Dean Geyer. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SPOILED - just in case anyone complains.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't worry UK viewers Ann goes away soon enough.
    Does Bree ever meet her real parents? Also, does Anne come back at any point?

ReputationRep:
    thx belle very looking forward to when she goes!

I usually hav sypathy for a blind person but she is a meany!

she cant act!

ANNE TO GO!!!!

Is she really blind in real life? or is she just acting blind? < just interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Ned? Dan O'connor was on Australian Idol not BB

Oh that's right I should of known better since I watched that Australian Idol's Brainiest Quiz. Meh more a Home and Away then Neighbours fan, but I still watch both.

(Original post by belle_27)
    Does Bree ever meet her real parents? Also, does Anne come back at any point?

[spoiler]Well she hasn't yet and we have one week to go in Australia for neighbours this year but I am sure she will probably sometime next year just so the writers can finally end that story arc. Again no Anne hasn't come back since she left.

Is she really blind in real life? or is she just acting blind? < just interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Baxter_(Neighbours)

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tessa_James

From those it appears she is not and is just acting.

ReputationRep:
    Well she hasn't yet and we have one week to go in Australia for neighbours this year but I am sure she will probably sometime next year just so the writers can finally end that story arc. Again no Anne hasn't come back since she left.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it revealed that Loris was the one that switched Anne and Bree at birth? Because I was told that by a friend so unless its revealed before Anne goes away then it sounds like there might be a continuing storyline possibly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it revealed that Loris was the one that switched Anne and Bree at birth?
    Yup, that was revealed a couple weeks ago here in Aus.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    naughty Loris! grrr! ALthough anne doesn't seem very timminsy!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    apparently lynne leaves erinsborough sometime next season, in a scene with max, and a hot air balloon...according to neighbours tour guides that is!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    and...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Guy a guy from katya's past shows up and tries to blackmail her, katya pretends to give in to his demand and takes a bag of money with green paper to him, theres a struggle, katya has a gun, but she accidently gets shocked. Katya's in a coma, guy keeps visiting her since he wants the money, he gets a small response (flicking eyelids), one day he decides to wake her by shocking her with the defribbilator, but zeke stops him, katya suddenly wakes and shocks guy, katya goes to prison, but is allowed out in time for xmas, when Guy kidnaps her and charlie, toadie, steph and zeke. Toadie gets shot in a struggle.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.