Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray will be killed off when he leaves next year. There will also be a storyline where Paul gets some form of 'comeuppance' for his crimes.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sometime next year Lolly moves back to ramsay street, someone is going to get bulemia. i think the paul situation has something to do with Rosetta, (older sister of carmella) Paul get married (not sure if this is to Rosetta or Rosie Hoyland who returns), but something will happen on the honeymoon. A Natural disaster is apparently going to happen sometime. The Timmin's become equal partners of lassiters after janae's grandmother leaves erinsborough and her share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SPOILED
    Don't worry, this thread is titled "Neighbours *spoilers*" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sometime next year Lolly moves back to ramsay street, someone is going to get bulemia. i think the paul situation has something to do with Rosetta, (older sister of carmella) Paul get married (not sure if this is to Rosetta or Rosie Hoyland who returns), but something will happen on the honeymoon. A Natural disaster is apparently going to happen sometime. The Timmin's become equal partners of lassiters after janae's grandmother leaves erinsborough and her share.
    So much genius in these spoilers I don't even know where to start!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Don't worry, this thread is titled "Neighbours *spoilers*" :rolleyes:
    I know :rolleyes: just because of how far Australia is ahead some people might complain.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i wouldn't.. why read a spoiler thread if you don't want to find out what might happen in months!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Paul married Lynn, something happens on the honeymoon which is why her and Oscar depart!! Read that somewhere anyway...lol
    Oh and it's a new Lolly (horrah! didn't like the other one!!) There was a competition in a magazine in Aus and she won, she's only about for a few months

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it revealed that Loris was the one that switched Anne and Bree at birth? Because I was told that by a friend so unless its revealed before Anne goes away then it sounds like there might be a continuing storyline possibly.
    Who is Loris?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray will be killed off when he leaves next year. There will also be a storyline where Paul gets some form of 'comeuppance' for his crimes.
    Paul has to get comeuppance, Neighbours still likes to be fairly moral etc!

p.s. I've just realised I know u!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Paul married Lynn, something happens on the honeymoon which is why her and Oscar depart!! Read that somewhere anyway...lol
    Oh and it's a new Lolly (horrah! didn't like the other one!!) There was a competition in a magazine in Aus and she won, she's only about for a few months

-x-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i know paul proposes to lynne, but the australian spoilers at the minute are saying he marries rosetta, and hope lynne doesn't find out or something along those lines..

ReputationRep:
    does neone no if Rachel n stingray stAY TOGETHER? AND WOT HAPPENS TO STINGRAY N HIS DRINKIN PROBLEMS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Claire*)
    Who is Loris?
    She's Janae's grandmother, she's the same woman who Ned is being a personal trainer to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    because of how far Australia is ahead some people might complain.
    lol I would rep you for good spoilers

(And that goes for the rest of you too!!! )

ReputationRep:
    but dis is neighbours spoiler page n i like getting spoiler

'just tell us'

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i know paul proposes to lynne, but the australian spoilers at the minute are saying he marries rosetta, and hope lynne doesn't find out or something along those lines..
    Ohhh, that sounds more exciting!!!

-x-

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is Izzy dying? Because first I heard she was pregnant; then I heard that she was dying; and then today they mentioned an 'olive branch' and it took me back to Pride and Prejudice where they meant a baby, even though it normally refers to reconciliation. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    She's Janae's grandmother, she's the same woman who Ned is being a personal trainer to.
    Oh right, I guess cos she knew her grandaughter was blind, silly women!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by suuuuuuseh)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is Izzy dying? Because first I heard she was pregnant; then I heard that she was dying; and then today they mentioned an 'olive branch' and it took me back to Pride and Prejudice where they meant a baby, even though it normally refers to reconciliation. :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shes pregnant, and goes to live in london soon, where susan and karl bump into her, and she has a 'bump'

Spoiler:
    Show
    shes pregnant, and goes to live in london soon, where susan and karl bump into her, and she has a 'bump'
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh good thanks!

ReputationRep:
    but just because she 'has a bump' when they meet accidently un London shouldnt mean anything as karl and susan think it is the guy from Lassiters, they know she is preggers... so how do they find out that it is actually Karls? that is the question!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.