Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Because in true neighbours style secrets like that have a way of coming out.

About Paul & Lynne
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well the wedding was Monday and Tuesday with the beginning of the honeymoon on Tuesday. Paul paused during the wedding as he kept picturing Rosetta walking done the Ile (which maybe connected to these spoilers about Paul marrying Rosetta, although I personally believe it wont happen maybe just a fling). Anyway Paul says I do but when they get back to the Hotel Paul admits to Lynne that he will break her heart and will most likely cheat on her within the first 6 months. He also admits that Lynne was right not to trust him and he and Rosetta kissed when they were locked in the celer. A marriage to Lynne will lead to her getting her heart broken so they sort of mutually agree to an annulment. Although as you would expect Lynne is still heartbroken. This leas to Ell leaving Paul and going back to Tasmania for the Christmas holidays.

Stingray and Rachael
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am not exactly sure where UK is up to in neighbours however. After\just before baby Kerrie is born an Harold, Rachael, Timins family conduct an intervention on Stingray and tell him about how out of control his drinking is. He then lies to them telling them that he will get help however he breaks out of the Timins house and heads to the hospital to see Sky who is in labour. Anyway a fire breaks out because of Tarsea and Stingray in his drunk ways takes baby Kerrie out of the fire and he letter collapses in the park.

This is the true wakeup call for Stingray and he realise exactly how his drinking is effecting him and what it has cost. With help he goes to AA meetings and is now back on track and is not drinking. Rachael realises that her and Stingray simply wont work and that she is to young to deal with 'adult issues'.

That should answer your neighbours questions and give you a bit of a spoiler in what’s to come. Three more episodes until the 2006 season finale.

(Original post by ellewoods)
    lol I would rep you for good spoilers

(And that goes for the rest of you too!!! )
    Well I think I posted some good spoiler information. I dont really read spoiler sites however with Australia being ahead of the UK the episodes and storylines I am seeing now are pretty much spoilers to UK viewers.

So if anyone needs more spoilers I will do my best to answer to my knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    Alan Fletcher - saw him again last night with his band - AMAZING!!

And he recognised me from last time as well!

Ahhhh.

He also confirmed to me that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray will be killed off - "it was his choice".
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Theres rumours flying around that lynne doesn't return after the honeymoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    He also confirmed to me that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray will be killed off - "it was his choice".
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek: Will that be to do with the 'natural disaster' thing? Haven't heard any rumours about that so far!! Omg, can't believe he's going - is that one of the youngest deaths then? (In terms of teens/adults)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Theres rumours flying around that lynne doesn't return after the honeymoon.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My opinion: I really hate how neighbours does that. Basically writes characters out makes them go away and then the phone everyone else saying they are moving or whatever it is pretty stupid and really poor.

ReputationRep:
    any other interesting spoilers?? lol

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like Neighbours is going to keep getting better and better!

I thought Lyn got shot, and died. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    Sounds like Neighbours is going to keep getting better and better!

I thought Lyn got shot, and died. :rolleyes:
    yes yes yes!

lyn getting shot yes! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Eh?

I am only saying what I heard.

ReputationRep:
    im just rele happy happy today!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxsummer2006xx)
    im just rele happy happy today!!!
    Fair enough!

ReputationRep:
    Ask away and I will spoil away. As I said I can probably answer most of your Neighbours questions but I dont read spoilers however Australia being ahead means I can give spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    What happened in Neighbours the past four weeks? :p: Or at least the past three days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    What happened in Neighbours the past four weeks? :p: Or at least the past three days
    Wednesday:
    - Janelle learns that Loris her mother-in-law has bought Lynne's house for her
    - Janelle tells Anne to get lost after hearing about how Anne stole Zeke off Bree
    - Anne comes back later and waits outside their house til Lou comes out and sees her sitting on their doorstep and brings her in. She finally reveals that she's Janelle's biological daughter and that her mother wrote Bree that nasty letter saying she didn't want any contact with her.
    - Elle makes up a phonecall to Max, making him think that he forgot about it and a supposed meeting set up with Elle. She also steals 2 footy tickets from Max replacing them with cardboard sticks imitating them itself in her quest to get back at Max.
    - Paul takes up gardening in an attempt to enjoy the small pleasures in life.
    - Harold and Loris find they both like Tazzles and are attracted to each other.

Thursday:
    - Through Dylan, Loris and Janelle talk and Loris admits that her own husband had a mistress and admits that Kim had his own faults and Janelle was the sensible parent. Janelle promises to think about her offer of the house.
    - Carmella can't handle the guilt of her secret and attempts to rid herself of it by partying away in the Scarlet Bar with Ned, they get close just as her sister superior walks in. They talk and Carmella admits her secret at which point she's told to take some time out from the convent.
    - Harold suggests to Dylan that he should propose to Sky when he asks for ideas for a present for her. Bree tells him he must make it original otherwise Sky will say no.

Friday:
    - Dylan takes Sky to Luna Park thinking the dodgems would be a good place to propose but forgets that she can't ride them as they're too dangerous. He pops the question and she says yes! Everyone's happy for them except Susan who knows of Sky's secret and disapproves.
    - Zeke found a picture of Katya posing in a magazine scantily clad a few episodes ago and has been cold with katya since. He comes home from footy practice having had photocopies of the pages put in the boys changing room at football practice as his copy of the magazine was stolen from his bag, which he took with him so Katya didn't find it :rolleyes: He attempts to go to his room instead of having breakfast but Susan makes him sit down and asks whats wrong, he then produces the photocopies.
    - Katya sits Rachel and Zeke down and admits she was addicted to drugs and did that to pay for her habit. But the photos were a wakeup call and made her realise that she had to get better. So they're all on speaking terms again.
    - Katya asks Dr Herbert to help treat a patient in an emergency but realises shes out of it and unable to. She reports her telling the hospital board that Dr Herbert has been the one stealing the hospital morphine supplies. Sally tries to make it seem that its actually Katya by referring to her past but Katya says she's passed every blood test since she recovered and asked if Dr Herbert was willing to take one herself. She refuses. Then Katya uses her own experiences to get through to Sally, urging her to get help. With that cleared up, it comes out that Sally lied about Janae hitting her and Janae's name is cleared.

Generally:

Ned and Loris have gone into business with Loris financing his personal trainer business (she was his first client i.e. she was really looking for a companion and he included a picture in the ad so ) and getting contacts for him at a cocktail party where she uses him as a toyboy and he plays the role up, showing that he realises why she wanted to give him the cheque then.

Loris wants to get to know her grandchildren again realising that she was wrong to think Kim was perfect and Janelle the bad one. It's Kim's fault her grandchildren have lived in poverty for so long.

Robert hid in prison and they thought he'd escaped. Max goes to find Katya and calls her to hear she's with Cameron. Thinking its really Robert, he tells her to get out but she forgets her bag and he runs after her then Max comes along and turns his car round to a stop hitting Cameron and hurting him badly. He later passes away.

Thats all I can remember!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i think has episode summaries.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray can't die! Nooooo! I love him! That is so unfair! :mad: Very sad now! That sucks about him and Rachel too, they're a cute couple. But obviously it sucks more that he's dying! Poor baby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Wednesday:
    - Janelle learns that Loris her mother-in-law has bought Lynne's house for her
    - Janelle tells Anne to get lost after hearing about how Anne stole Zeke off Bree
    - Anne comes back later and waits outside their house til Lou comes out and sees her sitting on their doorstep and brings her in. She finally reveals that she's Janelle's biological daughter and that her mother wrote Bree that nasty letter saying she didn't want any contact with her.
    - Elle makes up a phonecall to Max, making him think that he forgot about it and a supposed meeting set up with Elle. She also steals 2 footy tickets from Max replacing them with cardboard sticks imitating them itself in her quest to get back at Max.
    - Paul takes up gardening in an attempt to enjoy the small pleasures in life.
    - Harold and Loris find they both like Tazzles and are attracted to each other.

Thursday:
    - Through Dylan, Loris and Janelle talk and Loris admits that her own husband had a mistress and admits that Kim had his own faults and Janelle was the sensible parent. Janelle promises to think about her offer of the house.
    - Carmella can't handle the guilt of her secret and attempts to rid herself of it by partying away in the Scarlet Bar with Ned, they get close just as her sister superior walks in. They talk and Carmella admits her secret at which point she's told to take some time out from the convent.
    - Harold suggests to Dylan that he should propose to Sky when he asks for ideas for a present for her. Bree tells him he must make it original otherwise Sky will say no.

Friday:
    - Dylan takes Sky to Luna Park thinking the dodgems would be a good place to propose but forgets that she can't ride them as they're too dangerous. He pops the question and she says yes! Everyone's happy for them except Susan who knows of Sky's secret and disapproves.
    - Zeke found a picture of Katya posing in a magazine scantily clad a few episodes ago and has been cold with katya since. He comes home from footy practice having had photocopies of the pages put in the boys changing room at football practice as his copy of the magazine was stolen from his bag, which he took with him so Katya didn't find it :rolleyes: He attempts to go to his room instead of having breakfast but Susan makes him sit down and asks whats wrong, he then produces the photocopies.
    - Katya sits Rachel and Zeke down and admits she was addicted to drugs and did that to pay for her habit. But the photos were a wakeup call and made her realise that she had to get better. So they're all on speaking terms again.
    - Katya asks Dr Herbert to help treat a patient in an emergency but realises shes out of it and unable to. She reports her telling the hospital board that Dr Herbert has been the one stealing the hospital morphine supplies. Sally tries to make it seem that its actually Katya by referring to her past but Katya says she's passed every blood test since she recovered and asked if Dr Herbert was willing to take one herself. She refuses. Then Katya uses her own experiences to get through to Sally, urging her to get help. With that cleared up, it comes out that Sally lied about Janae hitting her and Janae's name is cleared.

Generally:

Ned and Loris have gone into business with Loris financing his personal trainer business (she was his first client i.e. she was really looking for a companion and he included a picture in the ad so ) and getting contacts for him at a cocktail party where she uses him as a toyboy and he plays the role up, showing that he realises why she wanted to give him the cheque then.

Loris wants to get to know her grandchildren again realising that she was wrong to think Kim was perfect and Janelle the bad one. It's Kim's fault her grandchildren have lived in poverty for so long.

Robert hid in prison and they thought he'd escaped. Max goes to find Katya and calls her to hear she's with Cameron. Thinking its really Robert, he tells her to get out but she forgets her bag and he runs after her then Max comes along and turns his car round to a stop hitting Cameron and hurting him badly. He later passes away.

Thats all I can remember!
    :top: Cheers for the three day Neighbours summary.

ReputationRep:
    Stingray isnt dying!!! He fell off Susan's roof, and now has fertility problems!

ReputationRep:
    That is quite true but:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It has been report that in 2007 he is leaving the show and will die

ReputationRep:
    nooooooo i dont want stinger to die

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.