ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxFilthyGorgeousxX)
    whats with bree's cape? it just makes me giggle!!;laug;laugh; h;

DITTO!!;laug;laugh;

ReputationRep:
    oops wnt wrong it was meant to be another 'laugh'

hehe

ReputationRep:
    I found the whole Bree being a goth random and werid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    hehe ok then.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Loris swapped Bree and Anne at birth as at the time she was angry\annoyed\feuding with Janelle.

:eek: :eek: really?!

what a horrible thing to do!

ReputationRep:
    Does Dylan die? I'm just wondering because I heard he gets cancer, something to due with being in contact with radioactive material when he and Sky were rescuing Paul (something like that) which makes him more prone to developing cancer. Can't remember where I read it but I saw yesterday that a young character is supposed to get cancer, so I thought it must be him? I thought he just left though? Hmms!

How does Stingray die? Still miffed 'bout that! And when does the awful Katya leave? I hate her with a passion!

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo I don't want Dylan to die.

ReputationRep:
    No it's just Stingray who dies - no idea how atm. I'm thinking maybe something to do with this 'natural disaster' spoiler that was released not long ago, but not too sure!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Stingray is too cool to die either.

ReputationRep:
    I know, he rocks I found Ben Nicholas' MySpace the other day, I think it's actually his, rather than just a publicist-type one, which is quite cool!

ReputationRep:
    Really? Where? Links please.

ReputationRep:
    When Dylan leaves the ratings will drop lots!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    Really? Where? Links please.
    http://www.myspace.com/bennicholas

If that doesn't work, just go to MySpace, Search, and type his name in. He has a band apparently, so I wonder if that's why he's left Neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    Hmms, as MySpace has a messaging function on it, I'm thinking that would be a way of contacting him rather than sending mail to the Neighbours tv company people? I stopped sending fanmail after I never got a reply back from Arsenal FC though Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    When Dylan leaves the ratings will drop lots!
    Precisely, thereby they should rethink it again if they were considering of cutting him out of Neighbours for good.

(Original post by Boo)
    http://www.myspace.com/bennicholas

If that doesn't work, just go to MySpace, Search, and type his name in. He has a band apparently, so I wonder if that's why he's left Neighbours?

Hmms, as MySpace has a messaging function on it, I'm thinking that would be a way of contacting him rather than sending mail to the Neighbours tv company people? I stopped sending fanmail after I never got a reply back from Arsenal FC though Lol
    :cool:Ta for the link. His profile is on private so I guess it could be Ben Nicholas himself. And yeah, might be because of his band that he's leaving. Who knows...

Oh and go for it! Message him on myspace if you can, then tell us if it gets through

ReputationRep:
    I want Jack to come back!!!! He was hot!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.