Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I heard that Karl is gonna have a destructive dominatrix-type affair with the dog pschycitrist and that in disgust Susan moves in with Paul and Lynne and they have a menage-a-trois.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that would be hilarious! Haha you never know, they do come up with some crazy storylines
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    unfortunately ive not heard that one...but that would be hiliarious!

ReputationRep:
    apparently karl goin on BB:eek:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    doubt it unless hes somehow being written out of the show for a few months.

ReputationRep:
    He's in Soapstar Superstar, persuming he got the time off due to the episodes that were filmed in London! He was doing a Uni tour not too long ago so he must be 'missing' from a few episodes!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    isn't this just their annual leave to do panto's and stuff though?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    But if hes on soapstar superstar he canq't be on BB, so that rumour is at least false. I was surprised to see him on soapstar superstar cos he was performing in syndney over new year. I hope he wins anyway! Hes the best by far! Theres no news of anymore tours in the UK for the time being, so i suspect hes back to filming after the ITV show.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, forgot about the Panto's! lol!!

He better win Probably have the student vote!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    definately, since thats what his Uk tours are generally for...

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know what happened in yesterday's ep apart from Sky collapsing? I had it on but only caught a few bits of it, recorded it to watch later but Sky + deleted it! :mad: What did Rachel go round to Sky's house to talk to her about?

And does anybody know what the song they were playing today was? The lyrics were something like 'We've walked through hell together' I think? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Just been watching a load of Aussie eps on YouTube, it gets ridiculous! Loris leaves her 49% of Lassiters to the Timminses and they move into a mansion! There's Stingray and Dylan there in suits with slicked-back hair and trainers lol!

Sky goes into premature labour because she goes searching for Stingray, hoping to save him from his drinking, but walks in on Dylan and Elle kissing, so that's what causes the baby to arrive early! Sky's a bit of a tart but at least she's nicer than that evil cow Elle lol!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if stinger and dyn still 'best buddies'?
    does bree n sky eventually make up??
    hahaaa mansion for the timmins?? thts pretty qick eh?halariiouss
    come on i want to fightin,noisy neighbours/Timmesses back

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    omgggg carmellas cousin or whatever she is takes skys baby!!!!! someone tell me this is true!!!! i love crazy *****es!!!

ReputationRep:
    ^

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm pretty sure that is true!! But Dylan somehow manages to get it off her - takes the baby for a bit, then demands a parental test!!... I'm starting to feel sorry for the baby now!!

Dylan kisses Elle?!?! Why!!! I think lying about dying is a bit more horrible than lying about the baby! Actually... don't know... either way i hate Elle!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I know! At least lying about the baby had a good motive behind it 'coz Sky was trying not to hurt anyone, Elle was just being an evil scheming cow! Lying about dying (wahey, it rhymes :p: lol) is plain sick!

Do Dylan and Sky ever get back together? And do Stingray and Rachel ever get back together again? Today's ep was so sad
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    doesn't dylan leave? and sky leave soon after too?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think they go sometime in the first half of 2007...would be nice if they were reunited before they left though! I just read something shocking on Wikipedia which I hope's not true! It says that a couple of months after Kerry is born Dylan and Sky kiss but decide they don't love each other anymore, so Dylan gets with Elle and Sky...gets with Stingray! That is so not right, Stingray and Rachel need to get back together!

ReputationRep:
    Just random thought... i'll put it in spoilers incase people don't know/want to know! yet...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray dies...So Dlyan leaves (i think Stingray dies first anyway!) Sky then realises it was Dylan she loved all along so goes after him?!... lol, or is that just me wanting romance to live!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol that sounds like it could happen, very nice romantic idea there hehe! Don't want Stingray to die though...think I'm gonna stop watching it when the Timminses have gone, they're the only fun ones!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.