The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8400
I agree. It will not be the same without them really. We will be stuck with the likes of Zeke!
Hold one, umm, bout the baby situation...

Ok, so Dr Karl said the baby had to be Stingrays, but when it is born doesnt he realise he made a mistake and that it is actually Dylans? ad doesnt he quit as a doctor because of it?!
He said the baby was small for it's 'age' (as in if it was Dylan's baby it should be bigger) so he just presumed that the date the baby was conceived was later - meaning it was Stingrays.

(Actually a little side note on that, don't know if anyone realised, on either Thursdays/Fridays episode he made another comment about how it is still small - a little hint of what's to come m'thinks!)

Carmella's cousin (forgotten name, sorry!) sets the hospital on fire (i think!!) and tries to nick Sky's baby - Stingray manages to get it, but later passes out, Dylan then gets hold of the baby. After seeing the baby he is convinced that he is the farther, so they all have a DNA test which proves that Dylan is the dad!!

I'm not too sure if Karl quits, someone needs to clarify that for us! But i presume he will be in a lot of trouble!!

-x-
i don't think he quits...maybe theres a hearing and such lark.
Just was given link to these, been made for the UK viewers with spoilers, both include baby sage and clips of other storylines :smile:

*General clipage
*Dylan and the baby :redface:

-x-
Reply 8405
Aww the clip with Dylan and the baby's soooo cute and touching.
Reply 8406
Yeah, the Timminses launch a law suit against Karl for medical negligence or something like that, for $1.5m! Fair enough, his stupid mistake has caused a lot of damage!

The Dylan and baby clip is so cute, has lovely music too, blessums! Is it too hard for soaps to just have a nice storyline where everyone's happy dammit?!

Psycho Teresa apparently throws a pan of boiling water in Carmella's face and nicks her uniform when she sets the place on fire! That woman is a nutter! How scary was she the other day when she was patting Sky's tummy when she was asleep?! :eek:
Reply 8407
Boo
Psycho Teresa apparently throws a pan of boiling water in Carmella's face and nicks her uniform when she sets the place on fire! That woman is a nutter! How scary was she the other day when she was patting Sky's tummy when she was asleep?! :eek:

I know, she's scary!
Carmella gets plastic surgery or something to sort out her scar. At first she's really reluctant though...but she gives in.
i don't like teresa :frown: shes evil!
Reply 8409
K o k
I know, she's scary!
Carmella gets plastic surgery or something to sort out her scar. At first she's really reluctant though...but she gives in.

Does she end up staying out of the convent for good? She wasn't a very good trainee nun in the first place was she, she spent all her days in the bar!
Yeah, I don't think she returns. There's the whole Ned-Carmella-Katya love triangle still to come.
AWWWWW...i think Baby Kerry may actually outdo all other neighbours babies for the cuteness award!!
I think i read in Aus spoilers somewhere she gives up the convent for good for one of the new people (Will i think?) in No30!

-x-
i heard something along the same lines.
More spoilers i’ve just found off another forum!! I'll put it in a spoiler tag as they are more so for Aus so obviously things mentioned if they happen will be ages away for us UK folk!!;

Spoiler

-x-
yeah i think i've seen those spoilers too. Aren't they the aussie 2007 teaser spoilers? :biggrin: Sounds like its going to be a fun year!

Spoiler

i couldn't keep this from you:

Spoiler

:eek: :eek: :eek: NO WAY!!!

Spoiler

-x-
well thats apparently the next thing to happen in aussieland, so we have a while to wait...but i never would have guessed the storyline!!! I can't wait to see it!

Latest