Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray gets cancer?! I thought it would be Dylan somehow! But if he dies in a few months' time, does that mean he's already got cancer now but doesn't know or does he just get a really aggressive form? You'd think they'd wanna drag a storyline like cancer out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i couldn't keep this from you:

Spoiler:
    Show
    max has a secret family, aussie episodes show elle and janae finding this out by spying next week. Possible double life, maybe started on the oil rigs?
    :eek2:

That really is unbelievable. Can't wait to see that. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    there is speculation it may be a twin...i doubt it although

Spoiler:
    Show
    elle goes away, and returns, and is shocked to see max walkign the street (has he being put away or something for his madness/crimes?) so maybe it could be a twin? i don't know what the current storyline on max's state is in aus.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone watching Soapstar Superstar? Dr Kennedy is on there I smile for ages everytime I see him, it's quite worrying actually. They said that if it was a charm competition he'd win it It's on ITV at 9pm, other stars come from Corrie, Eastenders, Home&Away and Hollyoaks [In the City], and maybe Emmerdale :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it was being discussed on one of the neighbours threads...probably the society thread since this is supposed to be for spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    You've got a society? :eek: Us H&A fans only have 1 thread for everything :rolleyes:

Sorry for barging in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    You've got a society? :eek: Us H&A fans only have 1 thread for everything :rolleyes:

Sorry for barging in
    I'm a fan of both. :p:

We need a H&A soc!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ok, your in luck. post in this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...47#post7284047 and maybe in the future a society will be ours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    I'm a fan of both. :p:

We need a H&A soc!
    Do we?.. I will certainly check both threads anyway and we will probably still put spoilers into the soc and discuss Cassie in the spoilers thread :confused: Might as well keep it simple. Plus I love it that our thread is updated so often! And all the spoilers are in spoiler tags so it's not like we exclude some fans who don't want to know. What do you recon?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its a spoiler thread...if the title of the thread was changed then we could have the spoiler thread as a society if enough people say they are interested in a society (usually its easier to set the other thread up like i did).

This thread for example, a while back, used to be just spoilers, untagged,, and everyone else used the neighbours soc thread for other chit chat. But now people seem to post in one not the other, but i try and stick to my view of the threads.

To keep this thread on topic ie neighbours. The society thread is found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...86451&page=329 for those who didn't know it existed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i couldn't keep this from you:

Spoiler:
    Show
    max has a secret family, aussie episodes show elle and janae finding this out by spying next week. Possible double life, maybe started on the oil rigs?
    OH DEAR LORD I LOVE YOU
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    aaarrrggghhhh!!! should i run away now? people saying they 'love' me...

*runs away and hides*

(btw i'm just joking...i haven't taken it has offence)

Nice to be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    who watched today episode??
    new peeps hahaha they are a laugh wooow i love it atm
    its really good dont you think
    Maxy ran away lol about time mental patients is scary!!
    does anyone know wots goin to happen to the new neighbours?? i.e wot are their storylines?? does pepper fall for Ned??
    i like pepper gal she's pretty eh?? anyway just want to say i thght today episode was a good introduction for the neweees and katya and ned are obviously soo good together. shame she has to leave soon. oops this is a spoiler eh okay dookies bye
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    there was a discussion on the society thread about todays episode

the new neighbours have quite a few secrets up their sleeves... such as are pepper and fraser really a couple.

ReputationRep:
    New neighbours :O hehe UK is pretty far behind.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Max went crazy\mad because of Elle and left Ramsey Street. In today episode which is on and I am watching it right now Elle spots Max in the supermarket with another family; women & kids.

Oh the new neighbours and their secretes aren't really anything big and you can pick up on it pretty quick.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    so i was right about max...hehehe!

ReputationRep:
    :eek:!! Oh do tell more about the Max thing when you find out!!!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    nothin new about max here too much... but some more spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    In the aftermath of the shooting Toadie lies in hosptial and experiences two vivid dreams on the operating table.
    In order to avoid prison Katya has to inform on her former criminal associates.
    Having followed Max, Elle shares her shocking discovery with Janae, stunned to find out that Max is happy with his new family.
    Sky lies about her being a single mum to secure a job in a graphic design firm and decides she needs a fake boyfreind for a staff function!
    Janelle & Steiger finally go on there first date Unfortunately work gets in the way!
    Zeke's joy finding Katya is short lived when they receive an unwanted visitor.
    Katya refuses to cooperate with the police.
    Paul refuses to accept defeat and threatens to take the rules into his own hands.
    Janae gives Max an ultimatum.
    Max returns to Ramsay Street only to find that Steph has moved on - or has she?
    Will proves he is not crying wolf but it's too late for Carmella.
    Steph decides who she loves, but too late.
    Pushed too far, Frazer tells Paul that he's out of the contest.
    Rosie makes her choice - but Frazer's little brother threatens to wreck the victory party!
    Paul has the Timmin's day from hell and sets his bent cop to frame Janelle.

some may not be news, but some maybe!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh ta!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't know any of the Katya stuff!! Or new housemate things!

...Should really stop reading spoilers, lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    The first three of those spoilers Kirsty posted have come true already in the first 3 eps of Neighbours 2007.

And I will be sure to keep you all updated on Aussie eps.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.