Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hehe, yep but thats still over 2 months away for us poor souls in the uk.

ReputationRep:
    So are we not going to see Max again for ages? How does the storyline pan out? Does Elle ever confess to what she did? And does Max find out the truth?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    elle did confess to max, and then she told the nurses we believe yesterday, which is why he was getting discharged i think. So max knows it was elle already.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Cant believe what was said about Max having a double life!!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont like these new people :hmmm: they suck

ReputationRep:
    Finally found them!!

2007 New Opening Credits!! Woo!!

Bree isn't a Goth :eek:, she looks so much nicer!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Right! This is all thanks to NF.com (my new :suith:!!!)!

Some more general spoilerage:

Spoiler:
    Show
    *Gail is coming back – might be for Roberts trail

*Sky and Dylan get together, for Sky to realise she doesn’t love him anymore!!

*She’ll find a new love this year – but who?!

*The person who gets Cancer will not be Stingray apparently – but will be a ‘young’ character

*Someone is going to get addicted to gambling and it will take over their life

Now onto the good stuff, pictures!!

Newperson 1 - No idea who this is, can someone from Aus enlighten us?! lol!
    Newperson 2 - Same again!
    Lolly 1 - It's Lolly!! (Lou's 'daughter') They could of at least kept her blonde or something! lol!!
    Lolly 2 - Another pic of Lolly
    Ringo - Keep on seeing his name in spoilers, not too sure who he is though! looks cute and innocent to me!

-x-
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More pics!!

Kiss - Between two of the new housemates, don't look if you don't want to know! I don't think the storyline has been mentioned much here!
    Rob - His court case, is it me... or does he not look the same?!
    PregnantIzzy - Self explanatory! Not a v good pic, but still!
    MaxFamily - Just :eek:!
    Funeral - Poor Stingray

-x-
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Nice spoiler photos there baby emmy.

As for the two unidentified new people I am not much help they haven't appeared on Australia sceens yet. However the magazine that the scans came out of TV Week should be able to tell more and so if I make a special trip sometime this week I will buy it and it would enlighten us more.

Rob has had a hair cut but it looks like the same actor a bit hard to tell from the angle.

I quite like the new opening credits and the new look Bree, however she is still goth on Australian screens at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    y is lolly 18? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Is that Anne with Boyd and Janae in that credits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    As for the two unidentified new people I am not much help they haven't appeared on Australia sceens yet. However the magazine that the scans came out of TV Week should be able to tell more and so if I make a special trip sometime this week I will buy it and it would enlighten us more.
    Ohhhh, thanks! Just flip through the pages instead of buying it :p: On Wiki there's 4 new people so i'm guessing they must be two of them!

Rob has had a hair cut but it looks like the same actor a bit hard to tell from the angle.
    Just had look at pic again... yeah i can kinda see him! lol! I'm guessing he gets sent to prison?

I quite like the new opening credits and the new look Bree, however she is still goth on Australian screens at the moment.
    Noooooooooo!! She looks *much* nicer not as a Goth!! Oh actually, if you look at the Funeral pic, she's normal again!

(Original post by gossip_girl)
    y is lolly 18? :confused:
    lol, i have no idea! Is she 18 then? I know she's older than what she should be!

(Original post by belle_27)
    Is that Anne with Boyd and Janae in that credits?
    I think it's Steph, just did a screen grab so can have bit of a closer look!

-x-
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    :eek: i no to much!

cant believe some of the story lines!!!

ReputationRep:
    [quote=baby_emmy]Ohhhh, thanks! Just flip through the pages instead of buying it :p: On Wiki there's 4 new people so i'm guessing they must be two of them!

Aww but I have started collecting the magazine well I buy it when I can and flick throught in the shops. But it's where a lot of the spoilers come from.

(Original post by baby_emmy)
    Just had look at pic again... yeah i can kinda see him! lol! I'm guessing he gets sent to prison?
    Yep, that he does after he gets found out as being Cam and for being out to kill Paul and hurt the family etc etc which UK viewers should of already seen, actually yep you have if you have seen the new neighbours.

Noooooooooo!! She looks *much* nicer not as a Goth!! Oh actually, if you look at the Funeral pic, she's normal again!
    100% agree, I think I got confused with my typing then. I found the whole goth storyline quite random and very stupid. Good news however at the moment she is still a goth.

lol, i have no idea! Is she 18 then? I know she's older than what she should be!
    Well we have always been under the impression that she is still young and when she last appeared on screens she was about 6-8 from memory so at moment she should be in her mid teens 14-16. But yep she is much older then she should be, oh well.

I think it's Steph, just did a screen grab so can have bit of a closer look!
    Having seen the new credits on TV I can 100% confirm that it's Steph not anne with Boyd and Janae.

ReputationRep:
    Aww but I have started collecting the magazine well I buy it when I can and flick throught in the shops. But it's where a lot of the spoilers come from.
    Aww bless ya! I want that mag!!

(Original post by Triplet1)
    :eek: i no to much!

cant believe some of the story lines!!!
    lol!!! Feel the same, but i can't stop reading spoilers!! I have an addiction!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i've no idea why they're bringing back lolly now, theres no way shes 18!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ok...this post is a bit mixed up, got info from a few sources...the unknown pictures could be a variety of people...put everything in spoilers just in case people don't want to know..

Spoiler:
    Show
    one of the new people could be will's brother who arrives in aussie episodes week beginning 29th.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hes come to expose will as a fraud... the same week carmella and rosetta receive news from the father....i wonder what that is?

but theres also a character called mary coming-supposed to be aslightly mad, stealing babies, being in jails...oh no not this lark again

Theres a 3 week role for Milly-she doesn't appear in auzzie episodes till april so will be june time before we see anything of her!

Apparently robert comes back-obviously for his court case, but not sure for how long.

And Gail too.

And some one called Glenn.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    boyd had a fling with her in tasmania, and it seems shes an old friend of elle's-coincidence?

To summarise:

People coming for unknown duration: ringo, lolly, oliver (will's bro), Glenn, robert, mary, milly, and an unknown character played by Rachel Gordon.

Guest roles: Izzy, julian Carey, Andrew G, Michael Parkinson, Emma Bunton, Wedding celebrant (neil morrisey), gail robinson.

Extended guest roles: Christine Rodd, Allan Steiger

Leaving: Max, stingray, Dylan, Katya, Will, Sky, Janelle, Bree, Lynn and oscar.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ta for that, explains things abit better!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Actually with reading that spoiler the undentified girl I would tend to believe is Glenn. As it would fit the type of roles that actor plays. Cheers Kirsty.

ReputationRep:
    thnx for the spoiler i am actually realli excellent
    big praise to every1
    ahhhh going to a better neighbours than 2006 thts for sure!!
    when bree gets rid of the Goth look!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.