Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing when Stingray dies, or could be just at the Funeral...

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Someone is going to get addicted to gambling and it will take over their life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's Ned!!
    This is going to be a 'meaty' storyline to show people that he can act, as, well, people don't really like him!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    *The person who gets Cancer will not be Stingray apparently – but will be a ‘young’ character
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It might be Zeke! (No one's sure yet btw!)

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Stringray dies :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yup! Well there are some things saying it's not him... but that's more so to keep people guessing!

No other details are confirmed yet - so no idea what happens!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yep stingray does die. but i got from another spoiler website it was from cancer... mmmm... so now i'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    I really can't think what it is! Don't think he'll get killed, so it's going to be something 'natural' - but what?!?!

Did read that the crew were tearful when recording something - presumably for the funeral, but then could also be for the episode he dies! I thought the same thing as you Kirsty but apparently that's not it!

Saying that it could be the produces being sneaky and releasing certain information so we think one thing, and in the end it'll be v shocking!!!

As long as it's better than Drew's death (as in he deserved a better exit!!) should be good!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    well there is another natural disaster on the way so it could be that.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seeds have been layed for Ned and his gambling addiction. In tonights episode he went out with Fraser to the races to watch Fraser 'at work'.

Well I hope the natural disaster is a good one, either a big storm or a fire would suit very well to where Ramsey Street is located in Australia. But haven't had anything like this on Neighbours for a long time so hopefully should be good.

ReputationRep:
    Storm would be better, just because they've had a few fires! (And i get scared of them, even on TV!)

Oh, don't know if mentioned, but another two people (on top of the ones already known to be going) haven't renewed their contracts.... with rumours being Boyd and Janae

I'd understand Janae, as the rest of her family are going, but i thought her and Boyd break up eventually? Who knows! All just rumours, so could be completely different people going!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well they haven't broken up yet but I heard like you that they would. That would make room for Glenn and Boyd then assuming Boyd signs on again.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh goodo!

Hate Janae, and i really don't she how a fake marriage is going to last all these years!! Suppose could re-marry (isn't she old enough now?) but would rather see Boyd live a little!.... :eek: He could be the interest for Sky!! lol, awww that would be lovely

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Nah she isn't 18 just yet, but yeah I agree a rushed marriage and an already rocky relationship. Can't really see Boyd getting back together with Sky though.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i just like to think that they'll have lovely romantic lives! - Which never really happens, so i just live in hope!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's Ned!!
    This is going to be a 'meaty' storyline to show people that he can act, as, well, people don't really like him!!

-x-
    aww who dont like Ned
    he is such a darling
    i like him very much

ReputationRep:
    Well your right there though Boyd and Sky where very romantic and did suit well with eachother.

Ned has been given the nickname by many Neighbours fans as 'woody' for his acting and expression skills.

ReputationRep:
    is ned and katya goin to stay together?? arg i dont like camelettic (cant spell) she going to take Ned....

ReputationRep:
    I don't know the ins and outs, i know Ned and Camerlla don't become a couple (she goes with Will i believe?) not too sure about Ned and Katya - don't think they last!!

Sorry not too sure

-x-

ReputationRep:
    GRRR stupid power outage I had typed out a response that answered all your questions stary.eyes and then bamb power was gone and response was lost forever. But anyway the following contains the back-story and a spoiler to your questions.

Sorry about that just very frustrating when that happens.

Spoiler:
    Show
    As baby emmy said Ned and Carmella don't last after she decides that she can't date Ned and wants to go back to the convent, however when she comes back deciding the convent is again not where she wants to be Ned has moved on with Katya and the two girls fight for Ned each trying to out do the other. Eventually Carmella realises how stupid she is being and that her feelings that she once had for Ned are gone and even so she is Katya's man now.

Katya and Ned eventually break up after Katya gets involved with stealing cars to pay off a debt to Guy. On the night of a Christmas party at the Scarlet bar, Ned is attacked by Katya who is trying to steal an expensive car (although unbeknown to Ned at the time). He along with everyone else eventually puts the puzzle together and finds out it was Katya stealing the cars and the one who attacked him. Ned can't forgive Katya, even after she is in hospital after suffering a gunshot wound from Guy and he moves on.

Carmella is attracted to Will the new housemate. She uses her sister Rossie to find out how she can get Will's attention and have him feel the same way, unbeknown to Carmella though Rossie also has feelings for Will. Anyway long story short Will and Carmella fall in love and Rossie gets over her crush.

The short version Ned and Carmella are over before they begin. Katya and Ned don't last very long and Carmella and Will's relationship is built on a lie - well more like Will is hiding the truth about who he really is but that's another story and I have probably already said to much.

ReputationRep:
    ...Stupid Katya!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you can never say tooo much!

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.