Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good to know.

Well UK viewers you can fire away your next barriage of questions and I shall answer as best I can in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Very much looking forward to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pepper and Rosie's on-screen kiss - much hotter than Sky/Lana as Rosie questions her sexuality...

Also, this episode synopsis raises a few eyebrows....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Susan suspects Karl has been faking it.
    Make of that what you will....

ReputationRep:
    Ah Neighbours is again going risqué (risky).

ReputationRep:
    Right, I don't get something. Sky's baby's gonna be born like a month or two early right? So how come when she's born she's not ridiculously tiny?! And how come she doesn't die when Dylan takes her away after she's born? I mean, don't babies that premature have to be in incubators for weeks?!

Or would that be too realistic? Lol

I'm really hating Katya! When does the blasted woman leave? Please tell me she's leaving!?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to answers your questions in spoiler, just in case.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well Sky was able to put on weight so baby Kerry could grow to be the size she should be. Although at the birth yes she is premature however not that premature to be needing to be in a incubator.

Originally it is Stingray who takes baby Kerry away shortly after she is born and then Dylan sees Stingray collapase\passed out in the hospitial gardens so he takes her and looks after her.

As for Katya well she gets shot, then gets in the whole Guy hostage situation and until finally (at least right now on Aus TV) she has skipped her bail conditions as is on the run, hiding out.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe i only just realised that neighbours has returned from the break!
    I guess that's what happens when ch 10 decides to slot in a crappy show in its place during the break.

I've missed a whole week if not more. When exactly did it come back?

ReputationRep:
    It returned Monday 8th January 2007. So yes you have missed a whole week, but easy to catch up wasn't the most eventful week.

In either case if you are that interested you can read the episode summaries and catchup from here.

ReputationRep:
    Good. I did hope it was an uneventful week.

Couldn't be bothered catching up, i've wasted enough time these holidays. I really need to get on with some work.

Do you know any good physical journey texts by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    *nods* They have just been setting the groundwork for storylines to come at the moment, so you can catch on pretty quickly.

Google Immigration Island and if your doing Peter Skrzynecki poems it works well. It's a song I used it for my hsc quite helpful. Actually I will PM you a link to a site that will help you out a lot. I am going to assume you have just started year 12 and your hsc.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, will do. Thanks so much!

Yes, i've just started yr 12 & the HSC. You're so lucky everythings all over & done with. Did you get your first preference?

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome.

Well lucky in the fact that I have been there and completed that but on the other hand life isn't as straight forward and I know have to make decisions. Preferences come out Wednesday 17th January 2007 at 9pm and I made the UAI cut off for my 1st perference course (BA Information Technology) by a long short, so here is hoping.

Sorry Neighbours fans a little off topic there. But I shall make it up to you and answer you Neighbours questions.

ReputationRep:
    yer does bree n zeke get back together?
    they seem to me like oddy kind of couples when they were together. but it shows they care for each other i.e when bree went to his ruby/footy match cant remember. its pretty funni how zeke is growing up aww

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah not really they more get back to close friends again not really boyfriend & girlfriend. Although they do buy eachother christmas gifts so they might be bf & gf however they are not offical so I think they just decided to stay close friends.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really like Bree/Zeke as a couple - but saying that since they've split up they have become different characters, so suppose they'd probably work better as a couple now!!

I can Zeke as the new Lance, lol!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bree is leaving at some point - so if they did get back together wouldn't be long-term!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Along with all the Timmons family leaving though. But yeah as I said right now in Aus they are just really good friends.

Thanks for your continually spoilers baby emmy I have enjoyed reading them.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your continually spoilers baby emmy I have enjoyed reading them.

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks!! I am just obsessed with them!! Oh and thank you to you for clearing things up half the time!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    No problem. Your welcome after all got to help out our UK Neighbours. Good to actually get a show before the rest of the world.

ReputationRep:
    Dr Karl fans!:p:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    He seems silenty smug in that pic!

-x-

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.