The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8480
Good to know. :wink:

Well UK viewers you can fire away your next barriage of questions and I shall answer as best I can in the morning.
Reply 8481
Very much looking forward to

Spoiler

Also, this episode synopsis raises a few eyebrows....

Spoiler

Make of that what you will....
Reply 8482
Ah Neighbours is again going risqué (risky).
Reply 8483
Right, I don't get something. Sky's baby's gonna be born like a month or two early right? So how come when she's born she's not ridiculously tiny?! And how come she doesn't die when Dylan takes her away after she's born? I mean, don't babies that premature have to be in incubators for weeks?!

Or would that be too realistic? Lol :wink:

I'm really hating Katya! When does the blasted woman leave? Please tell me she's leaving!?!
Reply 8484
I'm going to answers your questions in spoiler, just in case.

Spoiler

Reply 8485
I can't believe i only just realised that neighbours has returned from the break!
I guess that's what happens when ch 10 decides to slot in a crappy show in its place during the break.

I've missed a whole week if not more. When exactly did it come back?
Reply 8486
It returned Monday 8th January 2007. So yes you have missed a whole week, but easy to catch up wasn't the most eventful week.

In either case if you are that interested you can read the episode summaries and catchup from here. :smile:
Reply 8487
Good. I did hope it was an uneventful week.

Couldn't be bothered catching up, i've wasted enough time these holidays. I really need to get on with some work.

Do you know any good physical journey texts by any chance? :wink:
Reply 8488
*nods* They have just been setting the groundwork for storylines to come at the moment, so you can catch on pretty quickly.

Google Immigration Island and if your doing Peter Skrzynecki poems it works well. It's a song I used it for my hsc quite helpful. Actually I will PM you a link to a site that will help you out a lot. I am going to assume you have just started year 12 and your hsc.
Reply 8489
Ah, will do. Thanks so much!

Yes, i've just started yr 12 & the HSC. You're so lucky everythings all over & done with. Did you get your first preference?
Reply 8490
Your welcome. :smile:

Well lucky in the fact that I have been there and completed that but on the other hand life isn't as straight forward and I know have to make decisions. Preferences come out Wednesday 17th January 2007 at 9pm and I made the UAI cut off for my 1st perference course (BA Information Technology) by a long short, so here is hoping.

Sorry Neighbours fans a little off topic there. But I shall make it up to you and answer you Neighbours questions. :wink:
yer does bree n zeke get back together?
they seem to me like oddy kind of couples when they were together. but it shows they care for each other i.e when bree went to his ruby/footy match cant remember. its pretty funni how zeke is growing up aww
Reply 8492

Spoiler

I didn't really like Bree/Zeke as a couple - but saying that since they've split up they have become different characters, so suppose they'd probably work better as a couple now!!

I can Zeke as the new Lance, lol!!

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 8494

Spoiler

Thanks for your continually spoilers baby emmy I have enjoyed reading them. :smile:
Reply 8495
Thanks for your continually spoilers baby emmy I have enjoyed reading them.
Aw thanks!! I am just obsessed with them!! Oh and thank you to you for clearing things up half the time!! :biggrin:

-x-
Reply 8497
No problem. :smile: Your welcome after all got to help out our UK Neighbours. Good to actually get a show before the rest of the world.
Dr Karl fans!:p:
He seems silenty smug in that pic!

-x-