Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    I'm going to answers your questions in spoiler, just in case.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well Sky was able to put on weight so baby Kerry could grow to be the size she should be. Although at the birth yes she is premature however not that premature to be needing to be in a incubator.

Originally it is Stingray who takes baby Kerry away shortly after she is born and then Dylan sees Stingray collapase\passed out in the hospitial gardens so he takes her and looks after her.

As for Katya well she gets shot, then gets in the whole Guy hostage situation and until finally (at least right now on Aus TV) she has skipped her bail conditions as is on the run, hiding out.
    Thanks!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But dammit why doesn't she die?!

When does Stingray leave in the UK anyone know? He finished filming a couple of months ago right?

ReputationRep:
    He hasn't left in Aus yet - so god knows when he'll leave in the UK, end of the year maybe?! lol!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I read he leaves (dies) sometime mid this year around June or July but I might of got things missed up there so don't take my word on that.

And for all those people that aren't fans of Katya well on the offical site I found this "Added 2/10/2006
    All good things must come to an end. Dichen Lachman has played fiesty Katya Kinski since 2005. Here she is with series producer Peter Dodds saying goodbye to her colleagues." - http://www.neighbours.com/videos/352/

ReputationRep:
    I can now live happily.

ReputationRep:
    You and a lot of other viewers I can imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Nice shot of her blowing her nose there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Nice shot of her blowing her nose there...
    You're alive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well they haven't broken up yet but I heard like you that they would. That would make room for Glenn and Boyd then assuming Boyd signs on again.
    Who's that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starbuck*)
    Who's that?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Boyd and Janae.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starbuck*)
    Who's that?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I assume you're asking about Glenn. She is a girl Boyd met when he went to Tasmania.

ReputationRep:
    is max ever found?? oh and elle getting a secret agent to find him thts really funni i think lol she is so guilty now
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    max is seen but with different kids and wife.... possible double family...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    max is seen but with different kids and wife.... possible double family...
    really i think that might be his own kids ohh giddy cant wait to see tht
    thanx kristy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    He seems silenty smug in that pic!

-x-
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stary.eyes)
    really i think that might be his own kids ohh giddy cant wait to see tht
    thanx kristy
    Well no I believe it's just a random family, which he basically went to as an escape mechnaism. He thought it was the best thing he could do and given his track record he has done it before with going on oil rigs for months at a time. Anyway I should be able to confirm that today or tomorrow since we meets up with Steph tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yay for updates! Really want to see how this pans out!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    This has probably been said before but whats the story behind Frazer and Will, its just emerging in the UK that the two may have more to their backgrounds than first imagined.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will: Will is hiding from his past and his responsibilities. It turns out he comes from a rich family and is running away from his responsibilities and taking over the family business. His father wants him to live in his house, join the company and settle down but Will (whose real name is Winchester) doesn't want anything to do with him.

Fraser: Is basically living a double live. Him and Pepper lied about being engaged they only did that so they could ensure a room in the shared house. Fraser is also lying about his past and identity but his reasons behind it have yet to have been revealed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    they've just revealed fraser was lying about his name today...we have to wait sooo long to find out the truth!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that pritnep! People in this forum sure know there stuff...

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.