ReputationRep:
    Winchester - awesome name!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Your all very welcome.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    anything to help the utterly obsessed neighbours loonys...right?

ReputationRep:
    :P Nah. Just the everyday international viewer.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh winchester is my fave new character now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Anyway I should be able to confirm that today or tomorrow since we meets up with Steph tomorrow.
    Do you know steph from Neighbours??? wooooow

ReputationRep:
    No I was meaning in the context of the show, 'we' as in the viewer.

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours is getting more cheesy everyday.

It's just uncomfortable to watch the 'class' lessons with the new teacher. There are like 7 kids and the atmosphere looks uncomfortable due to poor scripting.

Maybe it's just me ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Neighbours is getting more cheesy everyday.

It's just uncomfortable to watch the 'class' lessons with the new teacher. There are like 7 kids and the atmosphere looks uncomfortable due to poor scripting.

Maybe it's just me ;/
    yeh i feel that a bit too
    zeke is like the only guy who talks and the rest of the boys like talk at the same time 'woooo' do you get me!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, i found it really amusing! Loving this 'bad boy' Zeke!

Do they stop picking on Pepper soon?

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Dunno but pepper is a interesting character, a bit of ditzy sindi, its funny when she gets embarassed
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    all kids pick on new teachers...but she certainly knows who the trouble causers are!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes they stop soon, Pepper sorts them all out. Including Zeke and this new 'bad boy' image.

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul's next conquest is....Pepper, who will soon lock lips with Rosie....who has heard her father Rocco is dying and is disagreeing over whether she should contact him, with her sister Carmella....who is about to discover Will has a big secret that he's hiding....

Aside from the newbies, Steiger and Janelle are gonna get it on, Boyd fears he has a stalker as he and Janae's marriage crumbles and Steph chooses Max over Toadie but for how long?

ReputationRep:
    Sooo happy about Boyd! I really don't get their marriage!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    he only did it cos of janae and wanting to get at his dad, didn't he?

ReputationRep:
    *nods* Yep pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    Oh! pritnep! Wanted to ask you something i was randomly thinking about earlier! lol

What was the exams Janea was suppose to be doing? But because she left school does that mean she doesn't have any 'qualifications' type thing?

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i think thats right...isn't that the reason shes trying to train as a mechanic? to get something..

ReputationRep:
    Well since she was on year 11 when she left school. She would of already have completed her general leaving certificate (in NSW it is called the School Certificate, I'm unsure what it is called in Victoria where Neighbours is filmed and set). So she does have some kind of form school education. She was going onto her final two years of school and her VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education) which I think was what she was coming up to if I remember correctly. Hope that clears it up.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.