Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...lol, another thing about Janae i don't get!!

EDIT: Ahhhh, that does make sense thank you! Was just thinking it would be really stupid leaving school with no qualifications, least she has something!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Uk Ep's for this week:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 22th:
    Summer decides to leave music school and return home. Harold urges Stingray to pull himself together after finding him drunk in a hotel. Sky remains unaware of Teresa's unhealthy infatuation.

Tuesday 23th:
    Katya and Ned reunite. Guy Sykes, a face from Katya's past, returns with an incriminating DVD and blackmails her for money. Harold finally kisses Loris.

Wednesday 24th:
    Katya resorts to stealing a car in order to pay off her blackmailer. Dylan finds himself drawn back into Elle's arms. Lou gets a bullet in the mail from Mishka's husband.

Thursday 25th:
    Sky goes into premature labour when she discovers Dylan and Elle in bed together. Crazed Teresa is forcibly removed from the hospital.

Friday 26th:
    Teresa sets the hospital on fire while Sky is in labour. Carmella is horrifically injured when she confronts Teresa. Rosetta dreams about the romance she could be having with Will.

-x-

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH this is gunne be a good week.
    I feel so so sorry for the actress who plays loris.
    I had a dream about dylan yesterday *heart warms up*
    I love him lets be honest.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yay finally!!!! I've been waiting for this week for so long!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me too!! It'll help me get through my exams!! Week after will be good too!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    OH UK is there, well still a long way behind but you are all right it is a good week.

ReputationRep:
    This is just a very slow reaction as I'm pretty new here - but Stingray doesn't die of alcohol poisoning or anything, does he? It could happen and is one of the few things I've not spotted anyone suggesting yet!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really sure details at the moment are sketchy at best but I think it's through cancer.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry guys I know I said before Will’s real name is Winchester but I got all mixed up with another show. Anyway his real name is Sebastian and he has now currently in Aus told Carmella the whole truth.

Oh and Max and his ‘new family’ wasn’t actually his new family they took him in and the women is married so there was no affair. Currently Steph is trying to decided between Toady and Max which I am watching right now.

ReputationRep:
    this was last week episode but i was wondering why has Will has a house keys from someone unknown? What is the secret about Will?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stary.eyes)
    this was last week episode but i was wondering why has Will has a house keys from someone unknown? What is the secret about Will?
    A car was following him and when he stopped and told it to go away, the driver held out some keys for him.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The secret is that he's really from a very rich family but he doesn't want to take over his dad's business and have a cosy life that comes with it and all those responsibilities. Instead he wants to live his own life so he's hiding his past from everyone.

ReputationRep:
    wooow what is up with him>rich and dont want to take over his dad's business
    awww thanx

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's because he want's to be judge for who he is not his bank balance.

ReputationRep:
    oh good moral
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    good for him..at the minute hes made out to be a bad guy

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fraser's real name is George. He changed his name as he wanted to date Rosie and make his way into the Carmenity family however didn't want her to know that he was the brother of her ex, John. So he changed his name moved to Ramsey Street and then fell in love with Rosie. We found this all out last night in Aus from Fraser telling his brother Ringo (Ric) who just came to Ramsey Street. Oh and Rosie chooses Fraser. Steph chooses Max but only after Toady tells Steph that it will never work between them.

ReputationRep:
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Stupid Steph :mad: (I'm a Toadie fan!!) - Don't care what he said, lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Will Dylan ever know that the baby is really his?

And would sky and dyl get back together?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they do a DNA test and its revealed that Dylan is the father, I think 9th february is the episode.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.