The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

woop
Will Dylan ever know that the baby is really his?

Spoiler

And would sky and dyl get back together?

Spoiler

-x-
pritnep always clears things up! lol!
pritnep we need you eekk lol
i think what was said above was right...but pritnep will definately know! :biggrin:
Reply 8565
*Looks up in the sky and see's the flash of the pritnep symbo and races into action!*

Fear not UK Neighbours fans I am here to clear it up. lol :biggrin:

baby emmy was pretty much if not spot on. But I will just fill in the gaps and clear up the doubts but good work baby emmy very well answered I don't know what more I can fill in but anyway.

Spoiler

thanks pritnep...

the elle dylan thing reminds me of elle when she strung ned along a while back..it was elle back then wasn't it?
Reply 8567
:smile: Your all welcome.

Yep it was her.
pritnep
*Looks up in the sky and see's the flash of the pritnep symbol and races into action!*

That would be pretty useful!!!

I still think Sky and Boyd were one of the best and well suited couples, others being Karl and Susan/Lou and Harold!

-x-
sky and boyd were best couple i agree thats is because i cannot think of any others!!!!!

the oddest couple was toady and that big women-the episodes where he doing boxing matches remember that?!

I think Ned and Katya makes a good couple she looks pretty when she was stealing the car!

Why is she stealing cars? does she have the obssession? i like the car she stole. Will she get caught? will Ned find out andforgive her?

P.s i think katya wears too much foundation!!
Reply 8570
wow thanks pritnep!

Just watched today's eppy with sky giving birth and the hosp fire. lol was quite funny actually! It amazes me that Karl is a midwife now as well as a GP, surgeon, brain surgeon, counsellor etc etc lol!

Soo what happens to carmella? Will she become a regular and will she end up with Will or does he end up with Rosie?
Karl = Ultimate doctor!

Episode was awesome, though Carmella's pathetic scream did make me laugh - and the fact Bob was helping to lick up the boiling water... lol!

From what i can gather about Will/Carmella/Rosie:

Spoiler

-x-
i wish i was going to see today's episode...who heard of lectures at 4:15-6:15 on a friday????????????????????????
a fire at the hostpital sky baby be taken and it was a girl
Who took the baby????
Teresa ...bitch
That sounds like i called you a bitch i meant Teresa :biggrin:
pritnep

Spoiler

Give it to me nowwww
Reply 8578
stary.eyes

I think Ned and Katya makes a good couple she looks pretty when she was stealing the car!

Why is she stealing cars? does she have the obssession? i like the car she stole. Will she get caught? will Ned find out andforgive her?

P.s i think katya wears too much foundation!!

Spoiler

rozzy
Soo what happens to carmella? Will she become a regular and will she end up with Will or does he end up with Rosie?

Spoiler

She is with Will until all of Will's secrets and mysterious get to her and she demands the truth be told. Will take her to his hotel in the city and explains everything and his reasons for doing so. After that Carmella yells\rants and storms off. That was the last we saw of Carmella and Will relationship but he hasn't left yet so there is still time that they could get back together. Rossie hasn't kiss Will yet so not sure about that one.

Pigmy Goat
Who took the baby????

stary.eyes
Teresa ...bitch

Spoiler

thanks pritnep for correcting me so what happens to teresa does she take the baby or does she leave?
wow cant wait for the next epsiodes!

Latest