Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    woop

ReputationRep:
    Will Dylan ever know that the baby is really his?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, you'll see in the next few episodes (UK) what happens so i'll let you watch that, but in the end he demands a parental test which the results show that Kerry is his!

And would sky and dyl get back together?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah they don't, well not for good anyway. I *think* they try, but Sky realises she doesn't love him anymore so they end things (and i think he goes back to Elle eventually...) pritnep will clear things up!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    pritnep always clears things up! lol!

ReputationRep:
    pritnep we need you eekk lol
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i think what was said above was right...but pritnep will definately know!

ReputationRep:
    *Looks up in the sky and see's the flash of the pritnep symbo and races into action!*

Fear not UK Neighbours fans I am here to clear it up. lol

baby emmy was pretty much if not spot on. But I will just fill in the gaps and clear up the doubts but good work baby emmy very well answered I don't know what more I can fill in but anyway.

Spoiler:
    Show
    After Kerry is born Sky slowly gets usest to the idea of being a single mother however there is something missing and in her's and baby kerry's lives, a significant other and a father. After realising how great and committed Dylan is to baby Kerry Sky again feels that spark she once held for him start to burn.

To prove to themselves and put there minds at rest to decide if they are really meant to be together Dylan and Sky kiss but 'nothing'. Nothing was felt between the two of them. No spark, no emotion nothing. However to make things more complicated they both don't tell each other that straight away and think the other one wants to get back into a relationship, which they don't. Anyway an episode or two latter they tell each other what they really felt and all is back to normal. They are now nothing more then good friends and parents.

Currently Dylan is in the process of trying to win Elle back. But Elle being Elle and having been hurt once to much by Dylan before is putting up a fight - even though she wants him back. Basically as the story goes she leads Dylan on and gets Dylan to do whatever she wishes. Then in one final twist to declare his love for her and to prove once and for all that he truly will do anything for her. Elle dares Dylan to turn up to a Lasiters board meeting in his birthday suit. Which he does with nothing but flowers, so now Elle and Dylan are together, well I assume as I think this all happened in today's episode but I haven't watched it yet but I know that does happen. So that should clear it all up.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thanks pritnep...

the elle dylan thing reminds me of elle when she strung ned along a while back..it was elle back then wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Your all welcome.

Yep it was her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    *Looks up in the sky and see's the flash of the pritnep symbol and races into action!*
    That would be pretty useful!!!

I still think Sky and Boyd were one of the best and well suited couples, others being Karl and Susan/Lou and Harold!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    sky and boyd were best couple i agree thats is because i cannot think of any others!!!!!

the oddest couple was toady and that big women-the episodes where he doing boxing matches remember that?!

I think Ned and Katya makes a good couple she looks pretty when she was stealing the car!

Why is she stealing cars? does she have the obssession? i like the car she stole. Will she get caught? will Ned find out andforgive her?

P.s i think katya wears too much foundation!!

ReputationRep:
    wow thanks pritnep!

Just watched today's eppy with sky giving birth and the hosp fire. lol was quite funny actually! It amazes me that Karl is a midwife now as well as a GP, surgeon, brain surgeon, counsellor etc etc lol!

Soo what happens to carmella? Will she become a regular and will she end up with Will or does he end up with Rosie?

ReputationRep:
    Karl = Ultimate doctor!

Episode was awesome, though Carmella's pathetic scream did make me laugh - and the fact Bob was helping to lick up the boiling water... lol!

From what i can gather about Will/Carmella/Rosie:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Carmella picks Will over the convent (so sleeps with him) but i know he's going soon so i'm not too sure what will happen there, and i believe Rosie gets with him at some point (and most of the males in the street!) but as pritnep mentioned earlier she pickes Fraser!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i wish i was going to see today's episode...who heard of lectures at 4:15-6:15 on a friday????????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    a fire at the hostpital sky baby be taken and it was a girl

ReputationRep:
    Who took the baby????

ReputationRep:
    Teresa ...*****

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like i called you a ***** i meant Teresa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Elle dares Dylan to turn up to a Lasiters board meeting in his birthday suit. Which he does with nothing but flowers, so now Elle and Dylan are together
    Give it to me nowwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stary.eyes)

I think Ned and Katya makes a good couple she looks pretty when she was stealing the car!

Why is she stealing cars? does she have the obssession? i like the car she stole. Will she get caught? will Ned find out andforgive her?

P.s i think katya wears too much foundation!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Katya is stealing cars to pay off a debt she has with Guy. In the end the whole Guy and stealing cars situation does come out but not until after she gets shot and even though the whole truth isn't known until the 2006 season finale. Yes Ned finds out after he finally works out that it was her who beat him and stole the cars either that or she tells him the truth all comes out. Well right now Katya having been beaten up in prison is in hospital and Ned declares his love for her and that he wants to start over with her again, so yes but it takes awhile.

(Original post by rozzy)
    Soo what happens to carmella? Will she become a regular and will she end up with Will or does he end up with Rosie?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Carmella gets a burn from the boiling water as we know and for awhile loses her independence and has all this image issues, but doesn't last for that long and the burn fully heals.
    Spoiler:
    Show

She is with Will until all of Will's secrets and mysterious get to her and she demands the truth be told. Will take her to his hotel in the city and explains everything and his reasons for doing so. After that Carmella yells\rants and storms off. That was the last we saw of Carmella and Will relationship but he hasn't left yet so there is still time that they could get back together. Rossie hasn't kiss Will yet so not sure about that one.

(Original post by Pigmy Goat)
    Who took the baby????

(Original post by stary.eyes)
    Teresa ...*****

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh does she now. From memory you don't actually see who takes her jus the hands I believe.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Anyway it turns out that Stingray took the baby to take her to safety but he passes out not far out of the hospital ground then Dylan takes the baby, now thinking that he is the real father. Which then leads to the paternity test and baby Kerry missing for a few episodes.

ReputationRep:
    thanks pritnep for correcting me so what happens to teresa does she take the baby or does she leave?
    wow cant wait for the next epsiodes!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.