The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8580
Your welcome. :smile:

Spoiler

boyd and whatsherface is just so wrong....

i mean what university medic would go out with an illiterate high school drop-out in real life....
Reply 8582
cowsgomoo
boyd and whatsherface is just so wrong....

i mean what university medic would go out with an illiterate high school drop-out in real life....

Hilarious and I quite agree why would boyd hang around with that rif raf...

Ohhhh its neighbours it needs to be silly and amusing and that is what makes the programme so fantastic
Reply 8583
boyd wouldn't get into medicine anyway.
I think it's more amazing that he was mentaly ill... then in a coma... then next thing you know, he's top of the class in Med School :smile:

Ohhhh so that's why he's with Janae, still has a few mental problems!

-x-
I saw a Neighbours ep on UKTVGold today, it was about four years old and really funny! Sky and Boyd looked so innocent...Summer just looked exactly the same!
Do you remember that Lisa girl? Summer's bully?... And when she had that random rich boyfriend.... lol!! She has some rubbish storylines compared to Boyd!

-x-
Oh my gosh today when I saw the hands on the baby I got SO excited that it was gunna be that heartwarming scene where he (if you know, you know, if you don't, ask and I'll put it in spoilers) has the baby in the hotel. i like LEPT up. But thenit finished.
That episode is going to make me GLOW inside
Reply 8588

Spoiler

i can't wait! (and i know who it is!)~ lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 8590
hehe the boyd being a doctor is funny! was it just me but did he suddenly wake up one day and decide that he wants to do medicine?? lol and then he got into medschool like2 days later!!

Imagine that...turnin up for your interview late and then your gf runnning in and begging the dean to give him a chance LOL! yeah that happens
yeah...exactly like that!!!!
That scene with Kerry is so beautiful! I can't wait for it...awwww :-)
Reply 8593
I hope Scott's the father!
Reply 8594
The baby is so gorgeous!
Kerry is v cute... cuter than Charlie imo! Was so sweet when Sky was making those kissing noises and she did a little smile!

-x-
Reply 8596
lol much cuter than charlie
Charlie was just the cutest thing ever I love him.
Charlie > Kerry
Reply 8598
No wayy.. Kerry is WAYY cuter! ..
Reply 8599
Charlie never grows!!! Kerry's so cute...why didn't Sky just wait until the baby was born then do a DNA test before telling Dylan?! Those two coulda stayed together and it woulda been all nice and cute!

Sky didn't seem too fussed about the whole Kerry thing though! I think they should have had her either being frantic, running around going crazy or just in shock, and really empty when Kerry was missing. But she just looked bored and not too bothered! Janelle was more excited about finding her than Sky, she just looked like, 'Oh, that's nice'! Lol.

Loris is going soon right? Does she come back? I love her, I think she's fab! Her and Harold together are wicked lol.

Latest