Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Karl told Sky it was Stingray's - Sky didn't want to say anything but Susan found out and bother her and Karl just made her feel v v guilty!... Which is why in the end she told everyone!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Nope once Loris leaves she doesn't come back, well at least she hasn't in Aus yet.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    shame...harold deserves someone to love him again!

ReputationRep:
    Er Im not sure if this is a silly question or not ... because I have missed quite a few episodes recently, but why did Max leave??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    Er Im not sure if this is a silly question or not ... because I have missed quite a few episodes recently, but why did Max leave??

Max feel in love in Janae and so felt he could not stick around.....

ReputationRep:
    Elle made him think he was mad, so went to hopsital... then he did actually become mad, lol, so went!! I persume not to give Steph any problmes or something... Anyway he does come back eventually!! Won't be for a while yet (but he does leave for good at some point!)...

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Who thinks that stephinie was feeling used today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    Who thinks that stephinie was feeling used today?
    yeh but not intentually i dont think ,toad just could not help how he feels!

Boyd's face :eek: hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stary.eyes)
    yeh but not intentually i dont think ,toad just could not help how he feels!

Boyd's face :eek: hahaha
    I was actually reffering to the top she was wearing!

you have made an error that someone of a school age potencially male, could perhaps make.

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering guys?

What happened to Ned blossoming musical career and where have oodles and noodles gone?

Also the engagement party! inviting the neighbours around and they all show up! Frazer and Pepper have not spoken to anyone buy Ned, Katya, Rosie Mr and Mrs Steiger, Susa and Will! so why the hell all the neighbours came god only knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    I was actually reffering to the top she was wearing!

you have made an error that someone of a school age potencially male, could perhaps make.
    haha well yes! Only me who could get the wrong end of a stick! oops!

ReputationRep:
    Andrew G (host of Australian Idol) is guest starring in today's episode of neighbours...doesn't really mean anything to you guys but it should be funny. I've 'met' him on 2 occasions...he's loud and tries to be funny.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any spoilers for UK viewers?

I want to be amused at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    I second that! Me too, me too!

ReputationRep:
    Aaargh I want to know who the father is!!
    I can't wait til Monday!!

Can anyone put it in a spoiler?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dylan!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The list of confirmed departures from Neighbours this year reads as follows: Sky, Dylan, Stingray, Janelle and Bree. The future of Janae looks unclear, as reports circulate that Network Ten, who show Neighbours in Oz, want a new family in to replace the Timmins, and they will appear later on in 2007.

Neighbours is going through a big ratings crisis in Oz at the moment, hitting an average of around 500,000 viewers - less than half of Home and Away's audience. Ten wants changes made quickly to reignite more interest in the show.

ReputationRep:
    OMGosh everyone in Ausssie watch Neighbours:eek:

ReputationRep:
    thanx for the spoiler...

i dont want sky to leave she too good.

i think she starting a singing career

like holly valance

do u think she be successful?

only seems kylie M seems to be the only neighbour singer around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dylan!!

-x-
    :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :

Omg I can't believe it! I'm gutted now!!! Why him?! Why?!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.