The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

baby_emmy

Spoiler

-x-

:party:

yay i wanted him to be the father!
haaa my mums convinced its that art teacher that she slept with once!!! hehe are you absolutely 150% sure!!! i might be able to get and few quid out of this!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Yup, he turned out that he can't have children, so it's can't be his... ever, lol!

-x-
theaman
New spoilers:

Spoiler

*dies*
ITS.SO.UNFAIR.
*stomps around*
I might stop watching neighbours in protest.
To add to that ^

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 8625
baby_emmy
To add to that ^

Spoiler

-x-

Yep....

Spoiler

Oh horrah!

Spoiler

-x-
hi is it just me but do u remember when them chemicals leaked and it was either stingray or dylan who was told they cant / might not be able to have children in the future?
It was Dylan

Stingray can't have any kids now after he fell off the roof

-x-
it seems that almost all the old characters are leaving though! :smile:
itl never be the same again i dont think.
Omgosh hearing the old storylines...sounds like neighbours is having a rough time! They should employ someone who knows how to write story that is coherent. ahhhhh

but watching it makes me smile. :smile:
Reply 8632
I had wanted Dylan to be the dad and when I read it was his I thought, 'Good' because Sky/Dylan (Skylan?!) and Rachel/Stingray(hmm...Stingel?! Rachray?!) are the cutest couples in the show and if Dylan's the dad that could have paved the way for them to reunite. But Dylan's been such a git lately and I feel really sorry for Stingray not being the dad now as he can't have kids and is gonna die anyway! And he seemed so proud at the AA meeting bless him. Darn Dylan!
Reply 8633
A girl called 'Glen' I mean a girl called 'Glen'!
She scared me in those flashback clips...

-x-
Boo
I had wanted Dylan to be the dad and when I read it was his I thought, 'Good' because Sky/Dylan (Skylan?!) and Rachel/Stingray(hmm...Stingel?! Rachray?!) are the cutest couples in the show and if Dylan's the dad that could have paved the way for them to reunite. But Dylan's been such a git lately and I feel really sorry for Stingray not being the dad now as he can't have kids and is gonna die anyway! And he seemed so proud at the AA meeting bless him. Darn Dylan!

Sorry WHAT?
WHAT did you just say?
I think justification is required.
Reply 8636
*waves* Hi UK Neighbours fans.

So many Neighbour departures for this year I guess they are trying to revitalise the series yet again when they last had that many cast changes, maybe it's time for some new sets also.
I miss the pub :frown: Bring it back! lol! I'd hate to think that it could be the end of Neighbours, but if all the new casting goes wrong then it might just be!

-x-
5:35 would never be the same again, but thats ok because SUPERMARKET SWEEP is starting again!!
Reply 8639
FireDeuce
Sorry WHAT?
WHAT did you just say?
I think justification is required.

He has! Maybe I'm a bit biased 'coz I love Stingray lol, but he's just been really irritating lately. Dylan and Sky weren't together when Stingray went with her and Stingray was having a bit of a tough time himself, so it's not all his fault! And it's a bit rich of Dylan to say Stingray wouldn't make a good father - hello, who was the one who stole the newborn baby who really should have been in hospital and kept her scurried away for three days?!

Fair enough Sky's a right slag and mucked up his life but he's just acting in a really brattish way and taking it out on everyone else.

Latest

Trending

Trending