(Original post by baby_emmy)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dylan!!

-x-

:party:

yay i wanted him to be the father!

ReputationRep:
    haaa my mums convinced its that art teacher that she slept with once!!! hehe are you absolutely 150% sure!!! i might be able to get and few quid out of this!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yup, he turned out that he can't have children, so it's can't be his... ever, lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The list of confirmed departures from Neighbours this year reads as follows: Sky, Dylan, Stingray, Janelle and Bree. The future of Janae looks unclear, as reports circulate that Network Ten, who show Neighbours in Oz, want a new family in to replace the Timmins, and they will appear later on in 2007.

*dies*
    ITS.SO.UNFAIR.
    *stomps around*
    I might stop watching neighbours in protest.

ReputationRep:
    To add to that ^

Spoiler:
    Show
    It has also been confirmed that another two characters are leaving. It is still unknown who. With the Timmins all going, most likely persumed to be Boyd/Janae... but as their marriage is going to be a bit iffy might not be those two!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    To add to that ^

Spoiler:
    Show
    It has also been confirmed that another two characters are leaving. It is still unknown who. With the Timmins all going, most likely persumed to be Boyd/Janae... but as their marriage is going to be a bit iffy might not be those two!!

-x-
    Yep....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I missed off Boyd's name from the list - he is leaving too. And if her family and Boyd are gone, I don't see how Janae can stay either. There will definitely be a new family moving in later this year.

ReputationRep:
    Oh horrah!

Spoiler:
    Show
    His character has just got worse and worse over the years, glad to see him go!... Oh yay a new family!! Haven't had a good one since the Scully's!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    hi is it just me but do u remember when them chemicals leaked and it was either stingray or dylan who was told they cant / might not be able to have children in the future?

ReputationRep:
    It was Dylan

Stingray can't have any kids now after he fell off the roof

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it seems that almost all the old characters are leaving though!

ReputationRep:
    itl never be the same again i dont think.

ReputationRep:
    Omgosh hearing the old storylines...sounds like neighbours is having a rough time! They should employ someone who knows how to write story that is coherent. ahhhhh

but watching it makes me smile.

ReputationRep:
    I had wanted Dylan to be the dad and when I read it was his I thought, 'Good' because Sky/Dylan (Skylan?!) and Rachel/Stingray(hmm...Stingel?! Rachray?!) are the cutest couples in the show and if Dylan's the dad that could have paved the way for them to reunite. But Dylan's been such a git lately and I feel really sorry for Stingray not being the dad now as he can't have kids and is gonna die anyway! And he seemed so proud at the AA meeting bless him. Darn Dylan!

ReputationRep:
    A girl called 'Glen' I mean a girl called 'Glen'!

ReputationRep:
    She scared me in those flashback clips...

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boo)
    I had wanted Dylan to be the dad and when I read it was his I thought, 'Good' because Sky/Dylan (Skylan?!) and Rachel/Stingray(hmm...Stingel?! Rachray?!) are the cutest couples in the show and if Dylan's the dad that could have paved the way for them to reunite. But Dylan's been such a git lately and I feel really sorry for Stingray not being the dad now as he can't have kids and is gonna die anyway! And he seemed so proud at the AA meeting bless him. Darn Dylan!
    Sorry WHAT?
    WHAT did you just say?
    I think justification is required.

ReputationRep:
    *waves* Hi UK Neighbours fans.

So many Neighbour departures for this year I guess they are trying to revitalise the series yet again when they last had that many cast changes, maybe it's time for some new sets also.

ReputationRep:
    I miss the pub Bring it back! lol! I'd hate to think that it could be the end of Neighbours, but if all the new casting goes wrong then it might just be!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    5:35 would never be the same again, but thats ok because SUPERMARKET SWEEP is starting again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Sorry WHAT?
    WHAT did you just say?
    I think justification is required.
    He has! Maybe I'm a bit biased 'coz I love Stingray lol, but he's just been really irritating lately. Dylan and Sky weren't together when Stingray went with her and Stingray was having a bit of a tough time himself, so it's not all his fault! And it's a bit rich of Dylan to say Stingray wouldn't make a good father - hello, who was the one who stole the newborn baby who really should have been in hospital and kept her scurried away for three days?!

Fair enough Sky's a right **** and mucked up his life but he's just acting in a really brattish way and taking it out on everyone else.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.