Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Stingray/Rachel/Sky/Dylan spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just watched an ep on YouTube, think was recently shown in Oz...so wrong! Rachel and Stingray split up and Sky and Stingray hook up! Wrongness!

ReputationRep:
    ^
    Haven't they already split up for good now?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sky and Dylan do get back together, but realise there is no 'spark', so he ends up back with Elle. Do Sky and Stingray stay as a couple then? I know they hook up for a while... but is it a long term thing?... Ohhh! Shame he dies, lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I'd be surprised to see the BBC letting it go if it disappeared off Aussie screens - it's too popular, and at the difficult times it is on during the day, ratings-wise, it holds up very well.

Should Ten decide they didn't want to show it, I think the BBC or maybe even Five would pick up the tab for it.

Another Aussie broadcaster might consider taking it on as well. I think a change of timeslot in Oz - moving it an hour back to 7.30 from 6.30 might do it good - putting it the other side of Home and Away. It would then allow them to get away with more risqué material, which they have evidently been trying to introduce over the past few years.

The production team need to talk to Channel Ten and soon, though. Ten seem to be making changes to the show, that the production team don't always seem to agree with - a bit like a chairman or Sporting Director trying to take over the manager's job of a football team.

I think Neighbours will rediscover its glory days - but they've got to clamp down on these changes every 5 minutes, and give us characters we can get used to, empathise with, and enjoy watching - just like there used to be.

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean neighbours is going for good in England? Nooooo
    we will never know what will happen to Loris and Harold. Oh and Frazer, Pepper, and fitty Will ahhh

ReputationRep:
    lol! No it isn't! I was just saying, with veiwing figures going down in Aus, if all these new changes don't go well with the fans, then it might be the end!

But as theaman said, v unlikely, and BBC might takeover... Was just an observation i made!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Oh i jump in to conclusions too quickly!! thanks

ReputationRep:
    New Spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    *Baby Kerry is the person who gets cancer
    *Max and Steph realise their marriage is over, so Max leaves to go back to the rigs
    *Lolly's mum has been hitting her and Pepper sees this. When questioned, Lolly lies and says it was Pepper who hit her, meaning Pepper gets suspended!
    *It is confirmed that Boyd/Janae are the other two that are leaving but they break up (i think) meaning two diffent leaving (i'm thinking maybe Boyd goes off with Glenn as he falls in love with her?)
    *Dylan and Carmella "sleep" together (thanks to a plan by Paul)
    *Benjamin Hart (who was Foz in Hollyoaks) is joining the cast as part of the 'shake-up'

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    those spoilers are sad

ReputationRep:
    I know, first one is horrible

-x-

ReputationRep:
    " You cant let me go out there with John Rambo alone"

Steiger and Frazer were just wonderful!

Steiger in army gear with a cross bow and a painted face! all he needed was baby oil and he would be John Rambo!

ReputationRep:
    i read the spoilers and laughed but not at the first one

why why does the inocent one die she has not done anything wrong

I am glad Max is leaving- he had some strange storylines and his character was not presented well enough

ReputationRep:
    It's quite true Neighbours is has been considerably on the decline in ratings in the past few years and I think it's more the quality of storylines and characters. baby emmy is right though if Neighbours again tries bring itself back to it 'golden age' they better hope it brings the fans back. Many a debate has been held with which Aus soap is better then the other but if you are looking at Aus ratings week in week out then Home and Away is winning the battle.

Maybe you are right a change of timeslot and more advertising would help but with a show look Neighbours being on screens for as long as it has and everyone knows it's timeslot I think it is more a fact of keeping regular viewers and gaining old ones back then trying to get new viewers which is much harder.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think Kerry getting cancer is to do with Dylan and that toxic stuff a while back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maucej)
    Do you think Kerry getting cancer is to do with Dylan and that toxic stuff a while back?
    Mmm good theory.

Will is so hot I've been Sky+ing Neighbours just in case he takes his top off; I can them rewind at my leisure!!

ReputationRep:
    ^I agree about Will!!!

Whhhhhhhhhy is he leaving Oh well, best enjoy the view whilst we still can!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Is Kerry going to die? :-( :-(
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i don't think she dies....but doesn't sky take her away?

ReputationRep:
    No i don't think she dies too, just gets cancer

But as Sky is leaving in the future, might be a possibility... Though i think might be just moves to be with her dad or something!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Again Steiger put in a witty genius performance.....and he is so going to try and get crissy back!

Willamina and Fiona!

ReputationRep:
    I loved their faces, lol! 'Spesh when he was holding his teddy bear!

-x-

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.