Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    omgosh rosie and paul sitting in a tree!! ha so funny today. soo good storylines right now. Pepper looks amazingly beautiful with the tan marks on her face!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    andy and lou on neighbours! thats going to be an hilarious episode!

ReputationRep:
    I got really really confused and thought that Boyd was gay today..

ReputationRep:
    Where on wiki did it say Lana is coming back? *gets excited*

ReputationRep:
    Just looked can't see it, maybe they've taken it off Didn't actually go look, read on another forum and they said it was on Wiki.... I want her back!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Who else thinks Frazer Yeats is hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love Sheep)
    Me!!!

ReputationRep:
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he's way too hairy. I do not like hairy men, it doesnt look sexy to me. eww when hairy men sweat eww and they smell more in the summer.

Sorry Frazer is not my type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love Sheep)
    I would never have agreed before but there was something about him in todays episode! Reminds me a bit of the gorgeous Aussie I work with which helps

ReputationRep:
    Better expansion of already posted spoilers, with some pictures!!!:

(Look at who the priest is!!)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday, March 26
    This week starts off with one of Erinsborough’s most loved bad guys fearing for his life. Paul Robinson’s life hangs in the balance after Dylan tries to get even for everything Paul has done to his family. Will Paul survive when Dylan pushes him over the edge?

Tuesday, March 27
    In London, the love of Izzy’s life, English soccer star Pete Gartside, leaves Izzy devastated after telling her he is going back to his wife. Still continuing their romantic backpacking holiday, Karl and Susan run into Izzy on the streets of London - what will the happily reunited couple do when faced with the woman who once destroyed their marriage? Back in Erinsborough, Frazer is in the middle of a tragic accident after he tries to save a little girl on the racetrack. Look out for a cameo appearance from Michael Parkinson.

Wednesday, March 28
    Frazer is in hospital with no feeling in his legs and wonders if he’ll ever walk again. Over in London, thanks to Susan and Karl’s matchmaking, Izzy is reunited with her soccer star boyfriend Pete. However, Pete urges Izzy to tell Karl that he is the father of her child.

Thursday, March 29
    Boyd’s new girlfriend, Glenn and his ex-wife Janae run into each other at the hospital - both having pregnancy tests! Are they both expecting Boyd’s baby? Meanwhile, Karl and Susan’s romantic wedding ceremony is upstaged by Izzy who turns up just as her waters break. There is no time to get Izzy to a hospital so Karl is left to deliver the baby. Look out for cameo appearances from Jonathan Coleman, Neil Morrissey and Sinitta.
    Izzy and Baby

Friday, March 30
    Stingray’s emotional funeral sees the arrival of Kim Timmins who is determined to prove he is a good dad. Janelle takes Sky’s advice and holds an informal service for the beloved Stingray which sees the residents of Ramsay Street gather together to pay their respects to the fun-loving Stingray
    Bree

-x-

ReputationRep:
    can't believe stingray's dead!! I think i'll cry when i see that eppy.

and lmao at who the priest is!

thanks for the spoilers baby emmy

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think the bit I watched them film last November was the episode for March 27 (in the spoilers), because they were on the river bank, and Izzy was looking pretty upset. It was so cool though!

ReputationRep:
    *waves* Sorry I haven't been around all the spoilers I know about have already been posted by the kind people here though.

Awesome spoiler's baby emmy. Cheers and thanks for the rep you sent a week or so ago.

I haven't watched Neighbours for the past couple of weeks for various reasons but hmmm I certainly want to watch the Izzy storyline ones.

Spoiler:
    Show
    *wipes sleepy eyes* Is the priest Karl? Or a relative because they look so similar it isn't funny. Or did I miss something?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yay your back

Spoiler:
    Show
    Neil Morrissey is the priest, lol... suppose does look a bit like Karl! He's a UK comedy actor, does really depend if you've seen any shows with him in if you know who he is!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    YAY, I shall try to keep up with posting/being active.

Ah ok nah I don't think I would of ever work that out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad they've axed that idiot Stingray. Argh he was so annoying he should have died ages ago.

Why are there no hot women in Neighbours anymore? Except for Carmella and maybe Pepper, everyone else is rather minging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by British Bulldog)
    I'm glad they've axed that idiot Stingray. Argh he was so annoying he should have died ages ago.

Why are there no hot women in Neighbours anymore? Except for Carmella and maybe Pepper, everyone else is rather minging.
    If you just watch neighbours incase theres anyone hot in it your rather sad!!

ReputationRep:
    i loved stingray.

ReputationRep:
    I liked it back when they were 16 - when he first came. The whole puppy dog crush he had on Serena and Shazza!! (I miss her! lol!) Don't see why they botherd making him an alcoholic, storyline didn't really do much!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I like Stingray too...and Boyd i can't believe they've axed him
    If you google neighbours then take the first option you can see what's going on in Austrailia, then ruin it for your mates and tell them what's going to happen!!
    Also, can't believe what Paul has done, poor Lyn!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.