Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, we're still on Christmas/New Years storylines... Ringo & Lolly come after... so April/May maybe?

Nah i haven't seen her new hair, going by that pic doesn't look too good!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or in yesterdays episode, did Fraser say "Paul ******ing Robinson" because it really sounded like it??? He was in the Scarlet Bar with Rosetta, maybe i am wrong but i was shocked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetLikeChocolate)
    Is it just me or in yesterdays episode, did Fraser say "Paul ******ing Robinson" because it really sounded like it??? He was in the Scarlet Bar with Rosetta, maybe i am wrong but i was shocked!
    Yes! I heard that too. I told my brother but he didn't seem to have noticed. It really did sound like it though...maybe he said "Paul frickin' Robinson"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kubed)
    Yes! I heard that too. I told my brother but he didn't seem to have noticed. It really did sound like it though...maybe he said "Paul frickin' Robinson"?
    He did say fricking lol, I watch everything with subtitles and it came up as fricking

ReputationRep:
    phew - i was shocked and appauled!! I could of sworn he said ****ing (hey hey - see what i did there!!). sorry that was poor!

ReputationRep:
    Just some random things i've found!

Bit more detailed about the episodes next week in Aus
    Spoiler:
    Show
    March 12-16
    Elle (Pippa Black) is horrified when her plans to break up Oliver (David Hoflin) and Carmella (Natalie Blair) backfire. Paul (Stefan Dennis) helps her with a special Plan B of his own: bombing their car! Luckily for Carmella and Oliver, they both manage to survive the blast.

Carmella suspects Ray (Jeff Kovski) is behind the horrific bomb blast, but when she confronts him about it, he gets so upset he has a heart attack. While Oliver refuses to believe Ray isn't behind it, Carmella believes him, and Elle preys on their disagreement by inviting Oliver over to the Robinson country cabin for the weekend.

Stingray (Ben Nicholas) must take an emergency pre-op to harvest bone marrow for baby Kerry (Claudine Henningsen). While on the operating table however, the procedure goes horribly wrong and Sky (Stephanie McIntosh) must come to terms with potentially losing him forever. The crisis is narrowly averted and Stingray pulls through.

Glenn (Cleopatra Coleman) prey's on Boyd's (Kyal Marsh) weakness by feeding off his insecurities and drawing him closer to her. Despite his feelings for Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter), he tells her that their marriage is over because he needs to commit to Glenn, who needs him more than ever.

March 19-23
    Ned (Daniel O'Connor) infiltrates the Barnes Corporation under the guidance of Paul. After a close call, Ned decides to investigate Paul instead, and hacks into his personal computer. As he draws closer to discovering Paul's innermost secrets, Erin also discovers the dubious dealings between Ned and Paul.

Karl (Alan Fletcher) seizes the moment and proposes to Susan (Jackie Woodburne) on the London Eye. A teary Susan accepts and they get ready to embark on an exciting new adventure together as husband and wife, unaware that Izzy Hoyland (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) is literally just around the corner.

Celebrations abound when it's discovered that Kerry's transplant is successful! At Janelle's (Nell Feeney) birthday party, the Timminses celebrate, especially Stingray, whose bone marrow saved the day. As he sits back to watch his family enjoy themselves, the complications from the surgery come back to haunt him and he quietly passes away.

Unable to cope with Stingray's sudden death, Dylan's (Damien Bodie) anger spirals out of control. When Paul offers assistance, Dylan's anger turns to vengeance and he kidnaps Paul. Meanwhile, Bree (Sianoa Smit-McPhee) finds a video diary Stingray left for Kerry and it is just the medicine the Timminses need to help say goodbye, especially for Janelle, who refuses to believe her baby boy is gone.

Random info about re-vamp
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This week has seen some new rumours about Neighbours' future in the Australian press, indicating that the show would be taken off-air for several weeks to be revamped, as well as some big changes in writing staff. A source on the show has confirmed that, although the part about it being taken off-air is untrue, rumours of a massive revamp are not unfounded - "The show is getting a big makeover, a big new family, plus a lot of other new characters and the return of some popular old ones. High Definition. New sets. New titles. New theme song. And no, the writers haven't been given the sack!" And, as if that wasn't enough, rumours in the UK press that Fiona Corke is back for another short stint as Gail Robinson are also true.

Just :eek:! Not sure if it's true, but person who posted this (on another forum) is usually 100%!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Having returned from their wedding in London, Karl discovers that he's the father of Isabelle's baby. He returns to the UK to see his child, out of the show for a few weeks (that's what being in a famous band and on an ITV reality show does for you).

And with Karl conveniently away, Erinsborough High decide to stir Susan's life up a little more by making a new appointment to the role of Principal; the successful applicant for the role is not Susan Kennedy as one might expect, but instead it's no other than....and no, I'm actually not kidding....Tom Scully.

And possibly the greatest thing EVER...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Valda might be back, wooooooooooo!!:p:

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    that 3rd one is shocking! i've not heard that... be brill if it happened!!!

ReputationRep:
    who's tom scully??? lol have i missed something?

and who are oliver and ray?? lol!

so i take it carmella and will broke up? why did will have to leave!!!

thanks a lot for the spoilers baby emmy

ReputationRep:
    I know!! Be amazing if it happens! Could be v interesting, as it was also in the spoiler that he still has feelings for Susan!!

Tom Scully was in it about...2 years ago maybe, Lynns brother i think (possibly cousin), who was a priest and had an affair with Susan! (Affair as in, he's a Roman Catholic Priest, so devoted to God)... I think he picked the Church over her, or she felt guilty about it so broke it off!

No idea who Oliver and Ray are, lol!

They do break up, i *think* Will tells her the truth and leaves, gutted!!

Pritnep will solve all problems

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    highlighted Pritnep there i see!!

Where art thou oh Pritnep!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I remember Tom Scully! lol why on earth does he come back? A bit random!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    must be back for romance...

ReputationRep:
    ooo with susan? she's with karl now though! I bet they have a hot steamy affair again, they'll be working together right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Where art thou oh Pritnep!
    We need him!!!

I think some lovin' might go on... Susan will obviously be a bit upset about the whole Izzy thing and he's going to be there for her... Oh i hope it does happen, i'm getting all excited about it!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    you hope something naughty will happen between Tom and Susan? :eek: Is noone getting tired of this, Susan and Karl must have cheated on each other 10 times and still get back together and remain Neighbour's couple! lol.

I guess it'll spice things up a bit though!

ReputationRep:
    i can't wait till next week so who wins rosie over paul or frazer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetLikeChocolate)
    yeh there were a few complaints because people thought he had sworn, he hadnt though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    you hope something naughty will happen between Tom and Susan? :eek: Is noone getting tired of this, Susan and Karl must have cheated on each other 10 times and still get back together and remain Neighbour's couple! lol.

I guess it'll spice things up a bit though!
    Karl was mean to Susan... she still needs her revenge! lol!!

Nah i did really like the Kennedys, but when they made Karl cheat and just not love Susan anymore, just got a bit fed up! Still think they are a nice couple, and in a way 'meant to be' but hmm, would be fun to watch! (Not in a perverted sense :p:)

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    susan and karl belong to each other...

ReputationRep:
    Just like Toadie and Bob

-x-

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.