Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine_flowers)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    stingray dies next week in australia episodes. He doesn't die in the operating theatre,because ive seen that ep. He dies in a suprise party for Janelle. Heres the link for the picture. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...2/ea5a3133.jpg
    Yeah, that was on a couple days ago here
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So glad i got to tune in for the last 5-10 minutes coz that's when he died. It was weird and too sudden; he just walked off and sad down and poof, gone! :eek:
    I don't know that cause of death coz i've missed a few eps.
    The next episode had a few little videos that he made before his death for Kerry. So sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    No idea who Oliver and Ray are, lol!
    All i know is that Oliver is Will's brother.

EDIT: Ray's full character name is Raimondo Cammeniti, so that's cleared things up.

ReputationRep:
    here is some shocking new in detail about what will happen in the show in the next cople of mounths if you dont want to know what happens dont look

ok my 1st socking news its about Connor
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that Connor is alive becasue Toadie receives St Patrick's Day presents from Connor

i have some very very shocking news about one of the current and it not good news

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray has to have a has an adverse reaction to the general anaesthetic during his bone marrow procedure. The crisis is soon averted but not before Sky and the Timmins family seriously contemplate losing their precious Scotty

and then a cople of day later There's tension and heartache as Sky, Harold and the Timmins family wait to hear if Kerry's transplant has been successful. Dylan almost crumbles under the pressure but Steiger has a man-to-man chat with him and gives him the strength to hold the whole family together. Happily, Kerry's prognosis is good and there is much rejoicing. Stingray even has a tattoo done to commemorate his commitment to Sky and Kerry.

Seeing as there's plenty to celebrate, the family organise a surprise party for Janelle who turns thirty nine. Again. Stingray sits back to watch as the music plays and loved ones relax and enjoy themselves for the first time in months. Very unexpectedly, he quietly passes away

i have a link of a video clip
    moment and the aftermouth of his death email me if you want to see it

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    RIP Scott.

I didn't actually see the episode but I saw a reply of the moment of him dying so it was like I saw it.

The video diary was a nice touch and a good way to say goodbye.

Good to have Izzy back and the London episodes have been good, funny when Carl thought their motel was topnotch when it was a crappy old backpackers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    here is some shocking new in detail about what will happen in the show in the next cople of mounths if you dont want to know what happens dont look

ok my 1st socking news its about Connor
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that Connor is alive becasue Toadie receives St Patrick's Day presents from Connor

i have some very very shocking news about one of the current and it not good news

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stingray has to have a has an adverse reaction to the general anaesthetic during his bone marrow procedure. The crisis is soon averted but not before Sky and the Timmins family seriously contemplate losing their precious Scotty

and then a cople of day later There's tension and heartache as Sky, Harold and the Timmins family wait to hear if Kerry's transplant has been successful. Dylan almost crumbles under the pressure but Steiger has a man-to-man chat with him and gives him the strength to hold the whole family together. Happily, Kerry's prognosis is good and there is much rejoicing. Stingray even has a tattoo done to commemorate his commitment to Sky and Kerry.

Seeing as there's plenty to celebrate, the family organise a surprise party for Janelle who turns thirty nine. Again. Stingray sits back to watch as the music plays and loved ones relax and enjoy themselves for the first time in months. Very unexpectedly, he quietly passes away

;no; that is soo sad *cry*
    I might have to throw a good bye party for steiger
    What is he going to do after he leaves?????

ReputationRep:
    Who saw yday episode in england?
    Paul's face when Rosie knocked him back. haha good on her
    I hope Frazer wins Rosie over
    and Frazer and Zekes man to man talk, *always be yourself*
    sweeeeet seeing zeke grow up

ReputationRep:
    So he's actually gone in Aus now

Don't know what the actor is doing now, he came to our Uni not long ago... lol!

Yeah, go Rosie yesterday!! Awesome, really didn't like her with Paul (don't really like anyone with Paul, lol, bar Izzy!) - so was well happy when she did that!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i was glad rosie gave paul a piece of her mind! lol!

ReputationRep:
    Stingray's Death

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ohh i don't wanna see it! gonna wait for it to air here

ReputationRep:
    It's so sad I just watched the episode after, had tears in my eyes!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't going to watch the death, but thought why not? I like Stingray and Neighbours won't be the same without him! Nor Janelle/Sky/Bree when they leave!

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's going to really change this year!! This new family they are bringing in better be good!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    They really do need a change though with the ratings at an all time low this year for Neighbours, at least in Aus so hopefully this new family will do it or at least help the situation things can't get much worse.

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours want to go back to their roots or something, and start concentrating on families rather than big OTT storylines.

ReputationRep:
    ^Agree with that!! That's what i originally liked about Neighbours, was about families and problems they face - sounds boring but you could kinda relate!

First episode i watched was about Hannah nearly getting runover by a lorry, lol, and back then that was a pretty extreme storyline!

I think the characters they have now, in general, aren't too bad - you have the pre-teens, the young adults, adults and oldies! But it's just all the storylines, though sometimes good i admit to watch!, that are making it just that but *too* unrealistic!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i agree too... but all the soaps are now trying to be bigger and better than each other hence the unrealistic storylines

ReputationRep:
    i have links to the whole episode in 3 clips part 1 - 3 if you would like to watch the whole episode Stingray's Death please let me know via email
    it wont air in the uk for another 3 more mouths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    i agree too... but all the soaps are now trying to be bigger and better than each other hence the unrealistic storylines
    V true!! Just trying to think of something that hasn't been covered.... someone running for US president?... lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I like Neighbours and Home and Away a lot more than UK soaps. The storylines 'occasionally' seem more real and they aren't depressing all of the time like UK soaps. It's like no-one can be happy each week one family is in turmoil or the local slut is sleeping with someone else. Australian soaps are a refreshing change from the depression of Eastenders.

Does anybody know when Rosie (if she does) finds out who Frazer actually is?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.