Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    pritnep will know

I'm pretty sure the truth does come out, as his younger brother comes along soon!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    ^Agree with that!! That's what i originally liked about Neighbours, was about families and problems they face - sounds boring but you could kinda relate!

First episode i watched was about Hannah nearly getting runover by a lorry, lol, and back then that was a pretty extreme storyline!

I think the characters they have now, in general, aren't too bad - you have the pre-teens, the young adults, adults and oldies! But it's just all the storylines, though sometimes good i admit to watch!, that are making it just that but *too* unrealistic!

-x-
    Lol haha so TRUE! Like Susan, slipping on milk and hving amnesia! Or Boyd, waking up one day and deciding to be a doctor! And the whole max and double life thing, and the murderers on ramsey street, can all this really happen in one street, and RAMSEY STREET!

ahh...so funny though

I'm gonna miss the timinses! Especially Janelle and Stingray

ReputationRep:
    pritnep will know

I'm pretty sure the truth does come out, as his younger brother comes along soon!

-x-
    We seen his brother a few weeks ago when he turned up at the Scarlet Bar and Frazer ran out. Frazer should just be honest before she finds out from somebody else. He isn't that stupid to think that she would never find out.

ReputationRep:
    That was his older brother - who was engaged to Rosie. He has a younger brother called Ringo who comes along with Lolly - and he starts going out with Racheal!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    That was his older brother - who was engaged to Rosie. He has a younger brother called Ringo who comes along with Lolly - and he starts going out with Racheal!

-x-
    Doesn't one of the Timmins brothers have a thing with Rachel too? I'm sure when I watched 'his' death - she was kissing one of the Timmins beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    Nah she was with Ringo then (They break up after!)

She did go out with Stingray for quite a while though

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Stingray episode looks sad

When are the Karl/Izzy/London episodes going to be shown here in the UK??

ReputationRep:
    It's kinda at the same time as the Stingray saga (i believe the marriage is the second episode after his death)...

As it's just going on right now in Aus, going to be at least 3 months till it's here - but saying that Wimbledon might mean it comes on later!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ok cool, should be good few weeks viewing

ReputationRep:
    Yeah can't wait for it! Izzy storyline looks good

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Who is frazer? :eek:

lol I didn't know he was hiding something!

Oh unagi, you're right! Noone is ever happy in Eastenders!!

ReputationRep:
    The Stingray death scene is already up on youtube.

I've already watched it. And cried. *sniffs* We don't get it till May.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i watched it on YouTube too Was nicely done i think, not OTT or anything

(Original post by rozzy)
    Who is frazer? :eek:
    I haven't watched today's episode incase something was mentioned then, but anyway;

Frazer is actually someone else (can't remember real name!) and his brother is the person who Rosie was engaged to - which is how he already loved her... His younger brother (Ringo) comes along soon, so i'm guessing everything comes out around then!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    What happens with steph and toadie and max?
    do jannelle and steiger stay together?
    hows everyone taking stingrays death?

ReputationRep:
    I *think* Steph picks Max in the end.... anyway sooner or later she and Max realise they don't love each other anymore and Maz goes back to the rigs. I think Steph then asks Toadie out again but he tells her where to go... (lol, i think!! Someone else will clear that up )

Jannelle and Steiger do stay together for now, i think they break up when Stingray dies... and Jannelle is leaving the show soon with Bree, so i persume they would of broken up by then! (Don't think he's going)

Was a v sad episode, but as i knew it was comin for a while, kinda prepared for it! Still shame for him to go, 'spesh with him and Sky being a couple

-x-

ReputationRep:
    No, my poor baby Stingray! I can't watch it, until it's aired over here he's not dead Why did they have to kill him off, I love him!

And Janelle? 39 my left foot! 49 more like at the least!

ReputationRep:
    Max not Maz in my post above... lol! (I hate the edit message thing!)

The way i see it, it was a death you didn't see coming, or wanted to happen - and fits in nicely with this whole revamp going on, it's a good start (in the sense of drama rather than good he's dying!!!)

lol, was loving Janelle being 39 - typical mum thing to do!! My mother still claiming she's 21 :rolleyes:

-x-

ReputationRep:
    baby emmy you are done an amazing job answer the bombardment of questions, a job well done. Sorry I haven't been around much to help out answering questions.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, so much to look forward to! I dont normally read this thread but there looks like theres some great stuff coming up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    baby emmy you are done an amazing job answer the bombardment of questions, a job well done. Sorry I haven't been around much to help out answering questions.
    I :suith: teh spoilers

And yaay your back :hugs:, can you clear up what happens with Rosie/Will? I'm getting confused!!

-x-

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.