ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    any new juicy spoilers pritnep?

ReputationRep:
    Some episode details (after Stingray's death):

Spoiler:
    Show
    March 26-30
    Distraught by Stingray's death, Dylan (Damien Bodie) focuses his anger on Paul (Stefan Dennis) and violently abducts him. Deep in the bush, Dylan and Paul argue over who was responsible for Stingray's (Ben Nicholas) demise. Ignoring Paul's protests, Dylan pushes him over a towering precipice. Barely holding on, Paul begs for mercy as Dylan watches on, taunting him.

Ashamed by her behaviour towards Frazer (Ben Lawson), Rosie (Natalie Saleeba) finally apologises and agrees to help him solve his financial problems. The shattered couple are heading towards reconciliation, and they head to the races for a day out, but Frazer ends up being mowed down by a horse when he spots a young girl in danger.

Wracked with guilt over her diabolical schemes, Elle (Pippa Black) decides to run away with the equally guilty Ned (Daniel O'Connor). But wounded Carmella (Natalie Blair) has finally sensed that Elle is not quite the innocent she appears to be and begins to investigate her strange behaviour. Will Elle escape the Cammeniti family before it's too late?

After Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) gatecrashes Karl (Alan Fletcher) and Susan's (Jackie Woodburne) wedding ceremony, the luckless Ms Hoyland goes into labour, and the good doc is forced to deliver her daughter. Although Karl is oblivious to the tiny tot's true parentage, Susan knows Karl is the father!

April 2-6
    Back in Australia, and unable to hide her guilty secret, Susan blurts that Karl fathered baby Holly. Karl's anger at his wife's deception fades quickly as his sense of responsibility takes over. Kissing the shocked Susan goodbye, Karl jets off to England to get to know his new daughter.

Broken-hearted over her failed relationship with Paul, Pepper (Nicky Whelan) begins receiving packages from a "secret admirer". Thinking that the randy Mr Robinson has had a change of heart, perky Pepper is initially delighted, but becomes frightened as she starts receiving death threats!

Boyd (Kyal Marsh) tries to fix his marriage, but Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter) is unwilling to forgive him. Can she ever recover from her husband's philandering? Meanwhile, Janelle (Nell Feeney) and Steiger (Joe Clements) lock horns over Dylan's disappearance. When La Timmins discovers Steiger's involvement, the mad matriarch threatens to take his badge, but quickly realises that he helped her son for the good of the family. Filled with love, Janelle impulsively asks Steiger to move in with her!

EDIT: And more!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 9th April
    Sky horrifies others by encouraging Rachel and Bree to contact the 'other side'. Susan's angst about absent Karl threatens to derail her hopes for promotion. Lou tries bringing Russian time zones to Ramsay Street to keep his romance awake.

Tuesday 10th April
    Pepper appeals for help from her stalker's mother - but does Mrs Casey know more than she's letting on? Toadie busts Rosie when she breaks the law to help Frazer's case, causing her to declare her heart.

Wednesday 11th April
    Oliver joins Elle in her schemes against Paul but a cryptic message from dying Alan Napier leaves him reeling. Lack of sleep causes carmella to nearly drown. Abby hardens her heart against Toadie by getting more money out of him.

Thursday 12th April
    Father Tom Scully returns, rid of the dog collar for good and determined to pick up where he and Susan left off. Boyd is taken in by the new "doctor" in town, not guessing that she's a dangerous fraud!

He IS back!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Some pics of when Little Britain were there, and some random funny one of Harold!!

-x-
    Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so what is going to happen between tom and susan? any speculation....

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Romance is on the cards, been 'confirmed' that he'll love her - but will she go for him is the question?! I hope so!! Can't remember who, but someone posted a while ago about how they have another arguement soon, i thought may of been about Izzy... but it might be about this?

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well i think karl and susan split, possibly over the izzy baby thing, and this may stimulate romance between susan and tom, but i hope karl and susan eventually end back together! i like them together!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So does this mean Rachael and Zeke have a step-sister? :s

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the spoilers baby emmy, the London episodes were pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for them!! And all the Celeb spotting Nice to seem some British people got some cameo's for once! LOL! Remember when 'The Wuggles' randomly came on it?... awesomeness

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Serena Bishop was a fictional character in the Australian soap opera Neighbours, played by Lara Sacher. She first appeared in 2003 and remained in the show until she was missing and presumed dead in 2005, following a major plane crash caused by Robert Robinson (Adam Hunter). In 2007 we will find out that Serena is alive.
    yipeee its getting exciting from wikipedia

ReputationRep:
    Well i doubt they will bring both Dee and Serena 'back from the dead' in the same year (both mentioned on Wiki) :rolleyes:

Don't see any reason why to bring her back, or even say she's alive. Sky and Boyd are going, Stingray is dead and Timmins are all going - so she has no one to be with!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So does this mean Rachael and Zeke have a step-sister? :s

-x-
    not sure... cos they aren't legally karls kids are they....

ReputationRep:
    Harold.

But no I see no point and it would make no sense in short if wikipedia says so think the opposite until it is confirmed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hehehehe! good tip! lol! (because the wiki is ever so reliable! )

ReputationRep:
    Well it can be, but for information on TV shows the general rule that I go by is wait until it is confirmed elsewhere.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    very true... and i've not heard anything on my more reliable spoiler sites yet.

ReputationRep:
    I just think 'In 2007 we will find out that Serena is alive.' sounds really fake. Compared to the rest of that paragraph.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i thought maybe they will find the bodies?

ReputationRep:
    i thought maybe they will find the bodies?
    that will be quite gross how long they been lost for??? must be about a year if not more??
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i know, but it would make sense since it was in the middle of nowhere they would have crashed. It wasn't likely that the bodies would be found at the time.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.