Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who was that random guy in neighbours today?!

ReputationRep:
    Ringo! Frazer's little bro

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i only saw snippets of yesterdays neighbours so i didn't see ringo...

ReputationRep:
    Well first he was hiding in a bush... then looking in a window... then hiding behind a tree... lol! Was so funny when Zeke tried to beat him up - bless him, he's so manly!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ah right... actually i know who you mean, but i didn't know why zeke was fighting him.

ReputationRep:
    Because obviously thats what you do when you think you see the person who was looking in a window

Good ol' Harold breaking up the fight

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Ringo! Frazer's little bro

-x-

Aww right ok thanks :hugs:

Why has he come into it then?!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lolly comes back today!!

ReputationRep:
    WTF at lolly, LOL
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i thought she was blonde!

ReputationRep:
    I think she's been aged by about 4 years too... lol!!

Incase people didn't know, a magasine in Aus (Dolly i think it was called) did a competition for two teens (male and female) to win a part in Neighbours for 3 months, or something like that. So the people playing Lolly and Ringo are the comp winners

Lolly is apparantly rubbish, and goes whenever the contract finishes! (She's still in it in Aus atm, so don't know when). Actor playing Ringo has signed another contract though!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I loved the comment Ringo made just after Rose and Fraser kissed about some guy outside stealing the pears :rofl:

(as there was a reference to karl stealing the pears earlier on)

:rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think she's been aged by about 4 years too... lol!!

Incase people didn't know, a magasine in Aus (Dolly i think it was called) did a competition for two teens (male and female) to win a part in Neighbours for 3 months, or something like that. So the people playing Lolly and Ringo are the comp winners

Lolly is apparantly rubbish, and goes whenever the contract finishes! (She's still in it in Aus atm, so don't know when). Actor playing Ringo has signed another contract though!

-x-
    i didn't think her acting was that bad, i just don't like her character!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm same, saying that it's only the first ep! Though i really don't like the whole 'im bad but act good' routine, don't pretty much all teenages that live with Harold go through that?!

(Original post by Triplet1)
    I loved the comment Ringo made just after Rose and Fraser kissed about some guy outside stealing the pears
    I love it when they do things like that, pick up on old jokes and things! Must say, Karl's dodgy waistcoat today was awesome!

-x-
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    the susan fighting karl was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm same, saying that it's only the first ep! Though i really don't like the whole 'im bad but act good' routine, don't pretty much all teenages that live with Harold go through that?!

I love it when they do things like that, pick up on old jokes and things! Must say, Karl's dodgy waistcoat today was awesome!

-x-

I think Karl looks awful at the mo. he should change back to normal. HAVE A SHAVE!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the Aus neighbours with Janelle's birthday...

*sheds a tear*

ReputationRep:
    I watched Neighbours after ages and now I'm so confused! Why is Sky not looking after her baby? Why is she with Harold? And why does Karl look like a tramp?

ReputationRep:
    Sky is on a group bonding trip with where she now works (they don't know about Kerry yet) - So Harold is looking after, she should be back soon

Karl quit being a doctor and has become an 'Organic Farmer'... whilst looking like a tramp

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, thanks baby emmy

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.