The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just didn't like Lolly in the first place... it's obvious why they have done it (so she is in the same age range as Bree, Zeke, Rachael and Ringo (though he's a little bit older than the rest of them))... i think maybe it might be due to fact she is nothing like the main original Lolly (blonde, curly hair) that is why it's annoying people even more!

-x-
Reply 8881
and she's soooo freaky...stealing carmellas undies! CUM ON!!!
Reply 8882
she's evil!
Here is a summary for anyone who missed today's episode with it being on at a different time/only being shown once.

Today, Paul got some other order on Janelle that means if she goes within 50m of him he can have her arrested. He was going to drop the charges, but she pushed him and he fell backwards on his chair. Elle is still staying with the Timmins and is caught between the feud.

Frazer's brother has started at Erinsborough High and doesn't want to go home/back to boarding school. Rosie mentioned that the man she was engaged to and his brothers were named after the Beatles. Pepper remembered that when Frazer's brother knocked he said he was Ringo looking for George. She confronted Frazer and realised who he was and demanded an explanation.

Frazer's brother likes Rachel, but Zeke doesn't like him and they had a small fight but Frazer broke it up. Bree finally found out that Zeke already knows that she doesn't like the kitten. Lolly took Carmella's bra without asking, she got a rash from it and Carmella found out about it but was fine about it. Later on Lolly walked in on Carmella talking to Dylan becaus Will has left and she needed someone to talk to. Lolly said she would go and see Bree, Carmella took Dylan into the bedroom and Lolly walked back in and looked all upset, Lou kicked off and convinced Harold to tell Carmella she needs to move out. Carmella then told Harold what actually happened, and that Lolly set her up. It ended with the bit above with Pepper confronting Frazer.

Hope that helps. I woke up at 1pm, just after it had started! I only missed about 2 minutes. :smile:
Reply 8884
Thanks for the summary! :biggrin: Was well miffed, had a nap this afternoon thinking I'd watch it at 5.35 and it's not on! Dammit!

That Lolly is a little witch! Yesterday, trying to break Rachray/Stingchel :p: up by concocting that little situation with Sky and Stingray! She is horrible!
how long till we can get rid of her? :wink:
cool thanks
I missed it cos i thought it was going to be on 5.35 so i missed it. so annoyed lol
Was it still on at 1.40? I have a series link for that time, haven't checked to seen if it was recorded though!!

Thanks for summary, sounds like an interesting episode!

EDIT: Oh grrr, did it start at 1? Ohhh well!

-x-
I hate watching it in the afternoon, I prefer the evening edition. Nothing to do with the fact I'm at school when it's usually on at 1.40. :p:

There is only one edition on Easter Monday too, I don't know what time. Think it's either 1pm or the usual 1.40. Don't forget! :smile:
Reply 8889
Did anyone else think it was a bit weird that Carmella recognised her bra from a STRAP? Who does that? And automatically assumes it's theirs...
Yay! Sky still recorded it!!

lol, yeah was a bit random! Saying that if she did only have one green bra you'd might recognise it! - What on earth was Lolly trying to do when trying to make Zeke look at the strap?!... Strange girl!

Lou is annoying me to, fair enough don't want to upset your daughter you just got back, but surely he'd know Carmella and Dylan wouldn't be doing anything?!

-x-
Whos the real father of kerry? I forgot lol
Dylan.
o yeh cheers, silly me lol
OMG just watched the latest spoiler on Youtube about Neighbours, STINGRAY NO!!!!!!!!
Reply 8895
Huh? What? That he passed away?
baby_emmy
Yay! Sky still recorded it!!

lol, yeah was a bit random! Saying that if she did only have one green bra you'd might recognise it! - What on earth was Lolly trying to do when trying to make Zeke look at the strap?!... Strange girl!

Lou is annoying me to, fair enough don't want to upset your daughter you just got back, but surely he'd know Carmella and Dylan wouldn't be doing anything?!

-x-

What actually happened with Lolly the other day. It keeps being refered to but i must have missed an episode :frown:

Whats the strap got to do with anything?
Carmella asked Harold and Lou had they see her bra (lol - that bit was amusing!) and then she saw Lolly wearing it. The next day (well episode, i think) Dylan came to talk to Carmella about Will but Lolly came in so they went to the bedroom... Lou and Harold then came in and Lolly implied that they were having sex and she saw, so Lou has demanded that Carmella moves out. She is doing so, but has told Harold that she doesn't trust her at all, she's lying and think she has issues!

She's just causing trouble and trying to stir things up - rubbish at it though as pretty much everyone doesn't trust her!

-x-
Poor Toadie, Boyd is being really inconsiderate. I can see where he is coming from but his dad got off FFS, and he's making it seem like Toadie is in the wrong. You don't choose who you fall in love with...

Ned is a moron, get Stu back. Are we going to get to see Rocco or is it just going to be Carmella/Rosie talking about it and us not actually seeing them go to the prison or w/e?
Reply 8899
~Kirsty~
how long till we can get rid of her? :wink:

Lolly? Not for awhile yet as she is still on here in Aus....

Latest