Boooooooooooo!!

Does Lou know shes a psyco yet?

-x-
SweetLikeChocolate
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think so, but i think Harold does. Anyone remember Lolly when she was little with curly blonde hair? She used to be so sweet - what happened to her???? I'm sure all will be revealed soon!
Scorpio2211
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Rocco wasn't at all what i was expecting.
Did anybody else feel the same way?
Triplet1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Whats happened to Will? Where has he gone?
Sunnydazzleeyes
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Scorpio2211)
Rocco wasn't at all what i was expecting.
Did anybody else feel the same way?
ditto

I cant even remember he was in prison!?! Who was he in love with before? I cant remember...
Sunnydazzleeyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeh where is will...he so hot, i think cam is being a bit ott about him being rich and everything. Its not a crime, just get over it. I didnt believe she wants to break up with him just cause he is rich and lied about his identidy just to find out if she is the one. She should be happy about that. OH well!!!!
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Will has just gone... lol, that's it! Don't think we see him again! Whst on earth was Carmella's problem? I wouldn't care if my bf turned round and said he was loaded! lol!

Rocco is the same actor as before (isn't he?) - and he had a thing with Sindi (Toadies ex, Stu's wife)

-x-
Sunnydazzleeyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by baby_emmy)
Will has just gone... lol, that's it! Don't think we see him again! Whst on earth was Carmella's problem? I wouldn't care if my bf turned round and said he was loaded! lol!

Rocco is the same actor as before (isn't he?) - and he had a thing with Sindi (Toadies ex, Stu's wife)

-x-
thanks for that ohh yeh sindi she was a strange and interesting character, a bit like me.

I want her back

Also will can't just disappear for no reason...really, Oliver is a tramp
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Agree, hate Oliver! Will was hot

I thought the whole 'Sindi has a mental problem' was a bit random, funny to watch though!

-x-
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I am really starting to like Rosie, she is a great character. I've asked this before, but are Carmella and Rosie related in real life? They look so much like each other! It's obvious Carmella is going to get the money, I think anyway. I hope nothing bad happens to her though, her and Rosie are great.
Triplet1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aww its a shame will doesnt come back i liked him and the whole Carmella' thing :rolleyes:
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I liked Will and Carmella too. I don't like Carmella/Will's brother but are they going to end up together? :rolleyes:
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Agreed Will was hot and Oliver isn't good looking but if you look on some Youtube videos he cuts his hair and looks miles better?
smile:)
Report 11 years ago
carmella such a money grabber....!! she ALREADY likes her ex-boyfriends brother!! EWWWW
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yep once Oliver gets a hair cut he looks heaps better.
the sand man
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
IMPORTANT NEWS

THE BBC is facing a battle to keep Neighbours with ITV and Channel 5 likely to bid for the Aussie soap.
It is reported that the BBC – which has screened Neighbours for more than 20 years – is also facing a hefty price hike to keep the show.
Distributor Fremantle Media is negotiating a new deal and BBC director of acquisitions George McGhee said that the corporation wanted to keep the show “but only if the price was right.”
He added: “This figure of £13 million a year is a lot of nonsense. That amount of money would be absolutely ridiculous.
“The BBC is committed to Neighbours but only at the right price.”
Neighbours could be perfect for an afternoon slot on ITV1 or as a teen soap on ITV2 and it would make an Aussie soap double for Ch5, which already screens Home And Away.
The soap remains a daytime ratings winner for BBC1 with 3 million watching its lunchtime episode and 2.6 million tuning into the early evening repeat.
At its peak when it starred Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan as Charlene and Scott in 1988, it was watched by 20 million British viewers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...170033,00.html

Devastating news to the bbc and we need to hassle the bbc to keep the show on the bbc and not let channel 5 or itv get the show
so who is whith me

save Neighbours
rozzy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No!! Don't move it to ITV OR CH5!!! And ITV2...who's gonna watch it then!

Btw, where did Oliver just appear from? He just suddenly popped out of no where!
the sand man
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if it does move the times that the time the show is on will proberly change the times of the show
and yes he did come from no where
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As long as i can still watch it i'm happy with what ever channel its on to tell the truth!

Didn't he come to find Will or are i mistaken?
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
He came to tell Carmella that Will had left... or something that would never happen in real life type situation anyway! lol

-x-
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (230)
27.64%
No (602)
72.36%

Watched Threads