Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Aww, Rachray/Stingchel break up next week! The sadness! It's Rachel's skanky new hair that's done it lol, no wonder Stingray's gone off you girl! Haha.

I'm really hating Sky! That little cow has a go at Harold for being too interfering and over-protective and is always like, 'I'm Kerry's mother' - well act like it then! She never looks after the girl, she does what she likes while leaving her grandad to look after her daughter. Seeing as Harold's the primary care-giver, actually, he has got the right to decide how to look after Kerry, you ungrateful little git! Argh, sorry, had to get that out, I hate her!

I'm hating Boyd as well, he's just irritating and so mean to Toadie...speaking of Toadie, I thought he looked quite nice scrubbed up and in a shirt on Friday! Haha never thought I'd say that lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so not liking Boyd either.

It's so evil whats gonna happen to Frazer he's one of my favourites at the moment!!

ReputationRep:
    I hope Neighbours doesn't move from BBC. I'm used to watching the 5.35 episode and a lot of people can't even get channel 5, and I don't want ITV to get it. It's a crap channel now ITV.

ReputationRep:
    ^Oh good point, forgot that not everyone gets channel 5 - that'd be pretty unfair if they got Neighbours and then not all fans could watch it!

I hate Boyd, always have done. Was a prat to Sky, was off with Heather (she rocked, bring her back!) then they started giving him stupid storylines, oh well, leaves this year so horrah!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Yeah not everyone gets Channel 5 but you can watch certain programmes on the Internet via Channel 5!

ReputationRep:
    why are channel 5 taking over?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    its one of bbc's more successful programs, i would think they would pay more for it... millions watch it!!

ReputationRep:
    o dear, are channel 5 taking on neighbours, I think the fact that its broadcasted by the bbc is what gives it a lot of appeal and attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    I'm so not liking Boyd either.

It's so evil whats gonna happen to Frazer he's one of my favourites at the moment!!
    What happens to Frazer?! I quite like him, but it can't be as bad as what happens to poor lil Stingray Lol what's the story?

ReputationRep:
    I know he gets hit by a horse or something (obviously!)... a little girl is in the middle of the race course and he saves her but gets hit (i'm persuming it's by a horse!)

He ends up in hospitial and i believe there's a 'can he walk?!' type thing going on!

Like i said not 100%, something along those lines!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he runs onto the track to save the little girl pushes out of the way and gets hit by a horse!

The next clips i've seen are him in a wheel chair at a swimming pool watching disabled people getting into one of those beds that lowers them into the water! Then he does it lifts his top half on then can't swing his legs up or something and has to personally lift his legs onto the bed!! aww it made me almost cry!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRU2IUZuFa0

watch this to find out what happened

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember what was in last update, but oh well... some spoilerage for you!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 16th April
    Pepper's shocked to receive another "gift" from her stalker, whom she's convinced is her ex-lover, Kevin. Soon after, Kevin's arrested thanks to some help from Paul. Pepper - unaware that the police have arrested the wrong person - fills Mary in on what happened. And will Steiger leave Janelle in order to land the job of his dreams?

Tuesday 17th April
    Terrence's hold over a vulnerable Sky tightens. When Harold interrupts one of their sessions, Terrence urges Harold to take his granddaughter to the local GP Charlotte Stone. But does Terrence have an ulterior motive? Meanwhile, Carmella is stunned when Oliver tells her that he and Elle are only pretending to be a couple.

Wednesday 18th April
    Tom doesn't mince his words with Susan: if she can't cope with the fact that she has to work with him at the school, she has just one option - find another job! Elsewhere in Ramsay Street, Ringo returns to Number 30 after being reunited with Frazer. And speaking of Frazer, Rosie's feelings for him are intensifying.

Thursday 19th April
    Unaware that her stalker is actually her ex-boyfriend's mother, Mary, Pepper heads over to her house. An unsuspecting Pepper consumes a drink laced with a sedative. Before the drug takes effect, however, she receives a text message from Rosie and goes to meet her. Will Rosie keep her out of harm's way? Meanwhile, Susan and Tom agree to remain just friends, but she refuses to discuss details of her marriage to Karl with him. "She decides certain areas are a no-go," Jackie says.

Friday 20th April
    Sky asks Janelle to scatter Stingray's ashes out at the skate park, but she leaves out the fact that it was Terrence's idea. When Janelle refuses to comply, Sky - clearly not thinking straight - steals the ashes from the grieving mum. And Janelle's in for another shock when Steiger presents her with an engagement ring. Speaking of proposals, Paul's thrilled when Oliver asks Elle to marry him, unaware their engagement is a sham.

Monday 23rd April
    Scheming Elle and Oliver orchestrate Paul's public fall from grace. Sky challenges everyone to prove that Terrence is a fake. Lolly's real dad wants her back home again.

Tuesday 24th April
    Mad Mary finally gets Pepper right where she wants her. Elle hardens her heart in the face of Paul's angry desperation to reclaim his fortune. Carmella gives Elle surprising support in her unrequited love for Oliver.

Wednesday 25th April
    Terrified Pepper tries to escape but Mary outwits her at every turn. Fate continues to throw Susan and Tom together. Gorgeous Lolly starts getting Zeke all hot and bothered!

Thursday 26th April
    Susan and Tom try to fight the past but Lolly mistakenly thinks they've succumbed to attraction. Humiliated Paul tries to force Charlotte into declaring him of unsound mind. Steph gets a taste of true romance toadie-style.

Friday 27th April
    Terrence's "ghosts" threaten Ramsay Street. The fake doctor puts Charlie's life at risk. Paul is unaware he has a terminal disease. Carmella's "medications" erode her sister's love.

Monday 30th April
    Will Harold discover captive Pepper? Janae fears for Janelle when she lets Terrence to make all her decisions. Rosie attempts to push her self-doubt aside for her first night with Frazer.

Tuesday 1st May
    Terrence kisses Sky, while Frazer's old flame Charlotte makes him a bold offer. Paul resists Harold's charity until desperation makes them cave. Carmella's unwitting addiction raises eyebrows.

Wednesday 2nd May
    Mary traps her own son in with Pepper. Karl reels when he learns he has competition for Susan. Lolly is jealous of Janae and Lou's friendship.

Thursday 3rd May
    Zeke tells Karl that Susan and Tom kissed. Oliver discovers Carmella's prescription problem. Steph convinces Toadie to move in.

Friday 4th May
    Competing Karl and Tom push Susan to breaking point. Zeke puts pressure on Bree for more romance.

-x-

ReputationRep:
    ok how old is bob

ReputationRep:
    oo more romance for zeke and bree? could they be holding hands next?

thanks for that baby emmy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    ok how old is bob
    nearly 18 but not quite ... no champayne for bob

ReputationRep:
    what does it mean in that spoiler when it says 'ringo returns to number 30 after being reunited with frazer' ? when were they united in the 1st place? some1 fill me in please...

ReputationRep:
    Bob = legend, and he is 10 if anyone is interested!

I will be distraught when he goes Actually would be v sweet if he left with Toadie or something (if Toadie ever leaves!)

Oh and Lolly is leaving April/May in Aus, so ... horrah! lol

EDIT: Jas Ghata-Aura, i think that is something to do with Frazer being in hospital and coming back to No30... i'm not too sure

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Bob = legend, and he is 10 if anyone is interested!

I will be distraught when he goes Actually would be v sweet if he left with Toadie or something (if Toadie ever leaves!)

Oh and Lolly is leaving April/May in Aus, so ... horrah! lol

EDIT: Jas Ghata-Aura, i think that is something to do with Frazer being in hospital and coming back to No30... i'm not too sure

-x-
    ok thanks :cool:

ReputationRep:
    how is bob 10 where did u get that from who did he belong to in the beging when did he move in

ReputationRep:
    He was Sarah's dog originally, she brought him in 1997 so he's 10 She didn't take him to the UK which is why he is Toadie's dog

-x-

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.