Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... that sounds about right! lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    BIG NEIGHBOUR SPOILERS!!

Some have been mentioned, but these are the next new 'batch'!! I'll put my thoughts/opinions in italics so we can discuss Don't know if people want to spoiler any replies, as these are quite far away even for Aus people so don't want to wreck things for people just wanting to know UK stuff... meh, up to you!

Spoiler:
    Show
    * Lolly leaves and returns to live with John Allen, but Neighbours bosses have stated they may recast the character again, and bring her back late 2007/early 2008.

I think if they recast she might be a better character, but then i don't think people will warm to a 3rd (well 4th) Lolly!

* There’s another pregnancy on the Street but who is it… Janae, Steph, Pepper, Rosetta, Carmella or Rachel?

I want it to be Steph!! I know Janae does have a pregnancy scare, so because of that i think it might not be her… Oh if it was Rosie with Frazer’s baby that would be awesome!

* Bosses are doing everything possible to reinvent the character of Ned and make him much more likeable and appealing to the audience. Including setting him up with one of Ramsay Street’s most popular ladies and giving him a parental storyline. He’ll date a young women, who unable to cope with her young son, leaves him in the care of Ned and he decides to bring him up as his own – and the boy playing Ned’s new son is ridiculously adorable and will give Oscar a run for his money!

They should just give up with Ned! lol! I'm not too sure about this spoiler, the wording is confusing me, it's either;
    - Gets together with Ramsay street girl, has baby, she goes
    - Gets together with Ramsay street girl who already has a baby, she goes
    - Gets together with Ramsay street girl, break up, then gets together with young mum
    What you all think?

* In scenes currently being filmed; Steph, Toadie, Janae and Charlie are all living together at no.32

Awwww!

* Ringo’s got a storyline which described by Sam Clark as ‘pretty controversial’ and a ‘really challenging and exciting’ storyline to play out!

I did originally think it might be about Rachael getting pregnant, but then i remembered another spoiler... I'm betting he's the character who becomes gay!!

* September will see the launch of a completely new look Neighbours – with new titles and theme music (I’m predicting extremely mixed reactions) and a definite change of the style of the show. The new family will have a huge impact with several episodes focused on them, a couple other new characters will be thrown into the mix to spice up the lives of the residents and storylines will be fairly different – making the show much more family orientated and ‘chilled out’. A lot like the 2000/2001 era apparently.

As long as it's not like the Hollyoaks intro... lol! Can't believe getting rid of the theme tune though... that is just WRONG! This family is going to be like the new Scullys... but better! (I hope!)

* Bad news; You may be pleased to know that there are going to be less explosions and far fetched storylines, but some more Wrestling, Ooodles and Noodles, Bikini shop type storylines I’m afraid.

Woo!! lol I prefer the random strange storylines tbh!

* Remember the Karl Kennedy and Joe Scully feud that featured in 1999 and 2000? Look out for something very similar with an old Ramsay Street resident and a brand new one, later this year. I’m guessing with someone from the new family.

Another woo!! I miss Joe

* Change in careers for Karl, Elle and Paul; no change for Pepper (teacher), Janae and Steph (mechanics), Harold and Lou (General Store).

No more farmer Karl!!! Grrr

* Lolly’s leaving next month, and Sky a couple months later leaving Harold and Lou living alone together. But not for long. A brand new character and a current one will join them to create another new era in the house!

Not sure who the current character will be - it's usually someone young, Ringo maybe?

* Expect a fairly big Kinski/Kennedy family feud.

Sooo Zeke/Rachael and possibly Susan all hate Karl? lol!

* The 30-second Friday promos for Neighbours will be back in the coming months.

This is an Aus thing, but if Neighbours goes onto ITV then we might get to see them too!

* Steph and Toadie’s relationship is completely safe up until the end of this season at least. Karl and Susan’s is a little rockier, and Ringo and Rachel’s is even rockier!

This links back to the gay storyline i'm thinking!!

* Janelle and Bree get a happy ending from the Street, and I believe it might have something to do with ‘The Bogan’s Tipped Hair’

Book tour maybe? Or possibly just going off to live somewhere else!

* Bosses have plotted a car crash that'll air before the year is out.

It hasn't been said if someone dies though, might have something to do with Paul and his breakdown

* Janelle, Bree, Boyd, Sky, Lolly, Oliver and Tom Scully are all leaving, but none of them will be killed off - and all of their departures are pretty low key to be honest. Although Janelle and Bree's, Sky and Boyd's are just... nice

Does this mean Boyd and Sky are going together after all?!?!

* Boyd leaves Ramsay in the arms of a beautiful girl… but will it be Sky or Glenn?

Sky! Sky!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I just read those spoilers yesterday on another website.

ReputationRep:
    Woooo! By the way, does Elle ever find out that Ned set Dylan up?

They should just get rid of Ned me thinks, he's such a bad character/actor. Bring Stu back!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    I just read those spoilers yesterday on another website.
    NF? Best website EVER lol

-x-

ReputationRep:
    what happened today?? I missed it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I only found it yesterday whilst googling lol.
    Some good info on there except NED grrrrrrr!!!

ReputationRep:
    Today basically they came back from that Romantic retreat after Dylan and Carmella were set up grrr NED!!
    Steph and Max realised there was no spark between them any more and thats really it
    O n Elle went back living with Paul!!

ReputationRep:
    Ta for that, missed it too

Kinda feel sorry for Ned... not his fault the producers won't kill him off! lol!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I've just spent over an hour of work time watching Neighbours on YouTube!!
    Oh no!!

So Susan knows the truth about baby Holly ... I've heard she tells Karl the truth and he flies back to England to be with them ... is this right???? I can't find a clip on YouTube

ReputationRep:
    See i think that's quite bad, script writing i suppose!

Susan knew Izzy was pregnant, but Izzy said wasn't Karls.... But then at the wedding (because doesn't Izzy says it's Karls?), then technically, yes, Susan did know about the baby! But not in the sense that Karl was the father, which i think is what he gets moody about!

I think he goes back to Aus, but then Susan tells him to bond with the baby, so he does (was during this time he was filming that ITV show, lol!)

Bah! All confusing!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    after todays episode i really hate lolly...she is such a bad actor...can she only speak in one tone of voice?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jas Ghata-Aura)
    after todays episode i really hate lolly...she is such a bad actor...can she only speak in one tone of voice?!
    I agree, her facial expressions are so lame. I want her gone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Susan knew Izzy was pregnant, but Izzy said wasn't Karls.... But then at the wedding (because doesn't Izzy says it's Karls?), then technically, yes, Susan did know about the baby! But not in the sense that Karl was the father, which i think is what he gets moody about
    Yes Susan knew Izzy was pregnant before Izzy left and asked if Karl was the father, Izzy said no, Paul backed her up etc.

However...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In London, at Karl and Susan's wedding, Izzy turns up coincidentally, goes into labour, Karl helps out (they're on a boat on the Thames!) and she gives birth to a little girl named Holly.

Karl and Susan wish her well, and leave, but the Susan realises she is still holding Izzy's handbag. She leaves Karl and walks over to the ambulance that Izzy has just been put into and overhears Izzy's boyfriend (I think) asking Izzy if she's going to tell Karl the truth.
    Izzy says no, she's done enough damage in the past, she's isn't going to tell Karl that he's Holly's father, she's going to leave Susan and Karl to make a fresh start.
    Susan is stunned but then Karl walks over, asks her if she's ready to leave, and she says yes and they walk away.

That's all I've seen on YouTube; my friend says Susan tells Karl that he's Holly's father when they get back to Aus and he then flies back to London, but this is unconfirmed...

ReputationRep:
    ^
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, makes better sense! lol

Yeah the last bits true - makes you wonder where they have this money to happily fly over to the UK a few times!

About Lolly.... i hate her too! Always have *stupid little blonde kid*, in all fairness the person playing her isn't an actress, just won a competition (but saying that lad who is Ringo is alright! Bad casting i suppose!) - she freaks me out with her one expression, i wouldn't blame Pepper if she did beat her up!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Lol they were thinking of recasting Lolly again!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    What can you tell us about the new family set to move in?
    There’ll be a mum, dad and kids, and an extended family to join them later. I can’t say exactly who they are, but they are linked to one of the existing residents.

Jane Hall “Jane’s just signed on as a series regular,” Dan says. “She’ll play a character with connections to several Ramsay Street residents. And her bombshell will rock the street.”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    About Lolly.... i hate her too! Always have *stupid little blonde kid*, in all fairness the person playing her isn't an actress, just won a competition (but saying that lad who is Ringo is alright! Bad casting i suppose!) - she freaks me out with her one expression, i wouldn't blame Pepper if she did beat her up!
    Lolly is rubbish. I mean I know people in Neighbours can only really call themselves actors in an ironic sense at the best of times, but this is a joke!!!

I didn't know about the competition though - so Ringo is a competition winner too? He is pretty good. Did you know he
    Spoiler:
    Show
    gets Rachel pregnant
    apparently?

Someone should shove Lolly on a flight to Russia to stay with Mishka. And it's a shame really because a spiteful little madam always livens things up! She could be really good!

ReputationRep:
    Bring back Mishka! And Valda! Just for the amusment

Scorpio2211....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohhhh that sounds exciting! If it's a few people she's linked to, must be one of the 'older' characters - might be a son/daughter of one of the old parents... if that makes any sense?!

ellewoods...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well i've heard someone gets pregnant, and Ringo has a big storyline, but as they already done a teen pregnancy - i was hoping that Ringo is the character who becomes gay!! (Spoiler i read some time ago, so don't know if that's true!)... But i do think that if Ringo did get Rachael pregnant, that would be an awesome storyline!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    baby emmy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i would love it if ringo was the gay character and he got rachel up the duff trying to ahem, straighten himself out, and then he had an affair witj zeke! zeke's a bit gay anyway going out with breezer, she's ever so manly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    baby emmy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i would love it if ringo was the gay character and he got rachel up the duff trying to ahem, straighten himself out, and then he had an affair witj zeke! zeke's a bit gay anyway going out with breezer, she's ever so manly!
    Thats a bit....meaty for neighbours

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.