Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
Elanor_Gamgee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That Teresa story line is ridiculous - i cant believe they're gonna bring it back!

I also don't believe the last one.
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i think its true, the serena one has been mentioned before, from many sources.
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I believe it started on Wikipedia... then made it's way onto forums/rumour sites

Of course, maybe true - who knows?! I think Dee is more likey to come back than Serena... but i honestly don't think it will happen!

-x-
Sunnydazzleeyes
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Serena OMGosh why? I didnt like her. Where did she go? Im confused. I thought Rach and Zeke are good kids? Doing drugs and being disowned by Karl. Susan and Karl breaks up ARGH too much to take in.

Overall: Weird storylines
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If Serena comes back I swear I won't be responsible for my actions.

Dee on the other hand, is a legend. I would welcome her back with open arms :p:
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by baby_emmy)
I believe it started on Wikipedia... then made it's way onto forums/rumour sites

Of course, maybe true - who knows?! I think Dee is more likey to come back than Serena... but i honestly don't think it will happen!

-x-

Any one can post on Wikipedia, my Dad said never trust it after he said a friend made him look at the word "Sperm Whale" and it was weird thats all i'll say.
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Monday 7th May - Episode 5206
Pepper's attempt to escape goes up in flames. Paul gets a terrifying diagnosis. Elle struggles to help Carmella.

Tuesday 8th May - Episode 5207
Pepper tells no one of her ordeal. Karl fears Susan has run off with Tom. 'Steph struggles with Toadie's need to 'nude up'.

Wednesday 9th May - Episode 5208
Zeke and Rachel fear Karl has given up in the fight for Susan. Paul is inspired to fight dirty by a street kid. Charlotte schemes to make Rosie doubt Frazer's loyalty.

Thursday 10th May - Episode 5209
Toadie proves Terrence is a liar, leading Sky to violence. Rosie busts Charlotte's manipulations but Boyd steps into her web.

Friday 11th May - Episode 5210
Charlotte takes deadly steps when she realises Terrence's stupidity but Sky takes the fall for his death. Paul sabotages Elle and Oliver's business meeting. Janae uses Ned as her punching bag.

I know what happens the week after if any1 wants to know????
rozzy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
loool at zeke and bree!

i dont liek whats gonna happen to rachel though..a bit random! and she will have only just got together with ringo, when will a young couple stay together in neighbours!!!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm guessing this new family will bring a 'teen' and a 'preteen' with them... as with all the departures there will be only Zeke, Bree, Rachael and Ringo left!

-x-
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Janae will still be there though!!!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OH OH OH! Maybe she's the one who moves in with Harold?!?!?! As it will be pretty dull with her living with Steph and Toadie

-x-
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's got to be the quickest Neighbours have ever changed the credits after a character has left! :rofl: I'm just happy Frazer has finally told Rosie the truth, I was wondering how long he could carrying on keeping it quiet for! Paul is absolutely ruthless, just when it looked like he had 'changed' too. I'd love to see him lose everything rather than Janelle. Elle is also a *****, although she can't really be blamed because she doesn't know it was a set-up. I hope Paul sets Ned up for another hell of a fall!
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Elle is a psyco and all - all the kids were bar Cameron and he got killed! lol!

Yeah i'm happy Frazer said But smelly Paul has come along for the rebound!

-x-
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mm, indeed he has. I like Paul as a character, in fact he's probably one of my favourites :eek:, I just don't want him to ruin Janelle/go anywhere near Rosie. :p:
baby_emmy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah know what you mean, adds interesting stories and is the 'bad guy' that all shows need!

-x-
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I also thought Elle was a bit hypocritical when she said to Oliver that Carmella was still just a mafia princess, when really Elle is nothing but a daddy's girl and always goes running back to him in the end! :rofl:
Scorpio2211
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Unagi)
That's got to be the quickest Neighbours have ever changed the credits after a character has left! :rofl: I'm just happy Frazer has finally told Rosie the truth, I was wondering how long he could carrying on keeping it quiet for! Paul is absolutely ruthless, just when it looked like he had 'changed' too. I'd love to see him lose everything rather than Janelle. Elle is also a *****, although she can't really be blamed because she doesn't know it was a set-up. I hope Paul sets Ned up for another hell of a fall!
Spoiler:
Show
1. Your wish may come true Elle and Oliver's revenge it looks class!!
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Scorpio2211)
Spoiler:
Show
1. Your wish may come true Elle and Oliver's revenge it looks class!!
Spoiler:
Show
So they find out Paul got Ned to set it all up?
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Unagi)
Spoiler:
Show
So they find out Paul got Ned to set it all up?
Yes and the consequences are severe!!

Scorpio2211 I want to know what happens the week after please!!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oooh, sounds interesting!!!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads