Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    who is this new oliver guy?? I thought carmella was with the other oliver before(will)? or is it the same person just with a different actor?
    carsi
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carsi)
    who is this new oliver guy?? I thought carmella was with the other oliver before(will)? or is it the same person just with a different actor?
    carsi
    x
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "the other oliver" but anyway, oliver is will's older brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unagi)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So they find out Paul got Ned to set it all up?
    Of course they do!!!! And it's funny as anything i've seen before!! I'll post the Youtube video later if anyone wants a look.

ReputationRep:

The next spoilers ellewoods:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday 14th May - Episode 5211
    Sky believes she's guilty and flees for Kerry's sake. Desperate Charlotte prepares to flee until Boyd gives her a get out of jail card. Elle sacrifices her own desire for Carmella and Oliver's sake.

Tuesday 15th May - Episode 5212
    Sky is wrongfully imprisoned. Pepper struggles with nightmares of Mary after her ordeal. Rosie proposes to Frazer.

Wednesday 16th May - Episode 5213
    It's D Day for Tom and Karl when Susan returns to choose between them. Rosie's future with Frazer is changed with one word. When Lou bails as Janae's coach she must enlist Ned. Heartache reigns when Ringo suggests spin the bottle.

Thursday 17th May - Episode 5214
    Paul realises Fox is a loose cannon when he catches him smashing up the Robinson home. Romantic Frazer turns Rosie's proposal on its head. Izzy asks Susan to be Holly's godmother.

Friday 18th May - Episode 5215
    Sky's new cellmate arrives - it's ****. Tom reaches breaking point as the cruel kids turn the screws. Oliver surprises Elle with his jealousy when Ned moves in with her.

Guess who the stars are????

ReputationRep:
    i missed yesterdays ending
    what happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Guess who the stars are????
    I have no idea but please please spill the beans!!!!!

Darcy? Was he in prison?

Please god no, it's Serena Bishop isn't it lol

Is Izzy back for good? I love her so much, favourite Neighbours character ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    I have no idea but please please spill the beans!!!!!Darcy? Was he in prison?

Please god no, it's Serena Bishop isn't it lol

Is Izzy back for good? I love her so much, favourite Neighbours character ever
    Think of a recent character or fairly recent... four letters????

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe that thing about Rachel...like that'd happen! She was totally in love with Stingray and wouldn't sleep with him, like she'd randomly sleep with this Ringo chappie and some other dude!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its mary, but who is she? i'm on UK time, can't remember who she is..

ReputationRep:
    missed all this week, was on holiday ( hahahahaah)

update pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Its mary, but who is she? i'm on UK time, can't remember who she is..
    I now know who she is, shes come to get pepper.. the mother of the guy that made her pregnant... she does things like spike her cake causing her to become unconcious..

still convinced shes not been to uk yet...

ReputationRep:
    Shes not there all the Australian episodes!!!

I've only seen her on Youtube!!

ReputationRep:
    This week catch up
    Mon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ned proves adept at carrying out Paul's plan. Dylan and Carmella are found in bed together with absolutely no recollection of what happened. Furious Elle heads straight home, packs her things at the Timmins and goes back to Daddy... just as Paul had hoped. She declares herself done with love and focussed on money and power. Paul suggests the two are not completely incompatible and plants the idea that Oliver would be a strategic match. He's good looking, charming and, once they help him reclaim his inheritance, incredibly wealthy. Elle quickly warms to the idea. As a couple they'd regain control of Lassiters and if their success just happened to ruin Dylan Timmins, so much the better.

Meanwhile Oliver and Carmella are struggling to work out where they stand in the aftermath of the Valentine's Day massacre. Given that they're not officially together, Oliver understands that Carmella doesn't owe him any loyalty but he admits he felt that they were heading towards a relationship. Desperate Carmella assures him that she feels the same but seeing as she is completely unable to explain what happened with Dylan, neither of them quite know how to move on.

Moral Rosie's outraged by her sister's behaviour. Her tough stance frightens Frazer further. If she is that judgemental with her own sister, what hope does he have of being forgiven for the lies that he has told?

Max and Steph attempt to rekindle their romance but they realise that their once strong bond is gone. With aching sadness, they accept that their marriage is over.

With Janae's help, Janelle records the perfect Valentine's Day gift for Steiger: a love song!

Tues
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lolly starts misbehaving in Pepper's class. When she walks out of school altogether, Pepper loses her cool and warns Lou that she is close to suspending his attention-seeking daughter. He objects to parenting lessons from a relatively inexperienced teacher and advises Susan that Pepper is the problem, not Lolly. The next day Pepper tries to talk to Lolly about her behaviour but the conversation gets sidetracked when she notices the nasty bruise on Lolly's shoulder...

Susan and Karl think lonely Toadie has invented plans for Valentine's Day and decide to have a ‘House of Trouser' theme night to cheer him up. When Toadie's date turns out to be authentic, they realise they may have underestimated his ability to move on after Steph. But is the situation as genuine as it seems?

Ringo unwittingly hits a raw nerve when he predicts Stingray will eventually dump Rachel for being immature. He has no idea that they have already broken up for that very reason. He kicks himself once again for upsetting the girl he longs to be with.

Paul enjoys teasing Pepper. Despite her insistence that she hates him, she can't seem to resist his bad boy charm. Unfortunately, in trying to warn Paul that ‘Ringo' knows about their affair, she gives away the fact that Frazer and his brother are not quite who they appear to be.

Lou's decides to resign from BonzAir! and risk ending his relationship with Mishka rather than face his fear of flying. Happily Lolly is on hand to help him conquer his phobia.

Karl tries to hypnotise his rooster into keeping quiet in an attempt to save the noisy bird from a gloomy fate.

Wed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pepper recognises Lolly's symptoms of abuse and urges her to open up. Clearly frightened of revealing the truth, Lolly accuses Pepper of getting violent. Lou demands Pepper's instant dismissal but Susan urges him to talk to Lolly, just in case she is under threat from someone else. Now aware of how much trouble she could get Pepper into, guilty Lolly changes her story and claims that the bruise was just the result of an accident. Meanwhile, Pepper is suspended and must face a departmental inquiry.

Having made the sad decision to end their marriage, Max and Steph break the news to Summer and Boyd. Boyd takes it badly, accusing his dad of just not trying hard enough. Summer worries that she'll lose Steph as a step-mum. The Hoylands explain that although their relationship has come to an end and Max plans to return to work on the oilrigs, they will always be a loving family.

Pepper desperately needs support as she faces the departmental enquiry but she's too stubborn to make the first move in repairing her relationship with her mum. However, Chris is ready with open arms. Deeply grateful, Pepper makes a big effort to show her she's ready to accept Chris's relationship with Carol.

Karl realises the burdens he has placed on Susan of late and promises to be more considerate in the future.

Ringo and Rachel clash over whether to report the story of Pepper's suspension. When Susan threatens to postpone the launch of the blogzine, Ringo surprises Rachel by coming up with a brilliant solution to remain on schedule.

Thurs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul and Elle set plans in motion to bring down the Timmins family and rebuild the Robinson Empire. Plan A involves creative accounting to bankrupt the Timminses who are up to their eyes in repayments. When Dylan apologises to Elle for the events of Valentine's Day, Paul ensures Elle stays strong and doesn't forgive him.

Meanwhile, Plan B involves making sure potential Barnes heir Oliver stays available. Elle tells Oliver that Carmella was only ever after his money. Then she tells Carmella that apologising for the liaison with Dylan will merely give Oliver something to hold over her for the rest of their relationship. Her efforts to keep them apart seem to pay off but her perfect plan is under threat when Carmella arrives ready to swallow her pride and make peace.

Sky seeks alternative immunisation options for baby Kerry. Dylan disapproves but Stingray plays the supportive partner and backs Sky up. Annoyed that Stingray is so involved in the decision-making, Dylan feels undermined all over again. Keen to make life as easy as possible, Stingray starts to back off but Sky makes him reaffirm his commitment to her and to Kerry. She tells Dylan that Stingray is a permanent part of her life now and he needs to deal with it.

Rosie decides to give herself to guilt-ridden Frazer, but he's unable to do the deed until he she knows the truth about his identity. Rosie is devastated by his lies, leaving her easy prey for Paul who conveniently arrives with flowers, wine and a sturdy shoulder to cry on.

Fri
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Elle's furious when, despite her manipulation, Oliver and Carmella get together. Diverting her fury onto Janae and Boyd, she re-invites Glenn Forrest to Erinsborough. Paul's impressed by his daughter's guile. Innocent of all game playing, Glenn arrives with car trouble and heads straight to the nearest garage. When mechanic Janae realises who her new customer is, she warns blameless Glenn to stay away from her husband. However Boyd can't help showing an interest in his former fling and it doesn't go unnoticed by wily Elle. She warns Boyd that his marriage is under threat.

Paul comforts a distressed Rosie, leading Rosie to declare that she wishes she had never chosen Frazer. Meanwhile Frazer prepares to leave Erinsborough altogether but little brother Ringo (who has his own reasons for wanting to stay) persuades him to keep fighting. In return Frazer offers Ringo some creative writing criticism in the hope that journalistic excellence will finally impress hard-to-please Rachel. Carmella busts Rosie listening in on their exchange. Fully aware that Rosie still loves Frazer, Carmella urges her ice-queen sister to give him another chance.

Happily re-united with Oliver, Carmella confronts Uncle Ray about Rocco's failing fruit and veg business. When the conversation deteriorates into a slanging match about what happened to Teresa, protective Oliver comes to Carmella's defence. Uncle Ray reluctantly agrees to hand over the business but warns Carmella that she'll have to watch her back.

Susan discovers Karl's rooster is the source of their lice plague. It's finally time for Springsteen to leave the building.

Friday by far was my Favourite!!!

ReputationRep:
    ok...I'm still totally confused carmella was with "will" but what was his real name? and who is she suddenly in love with now?? oliver? who is he?!
    carsi x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carsi)
    ok...I'm still totally confused carmella was with "will" but what was his real name? and who is she suddenly in love with now?? oliver? who is he?!
    carsi x
    Carmella was with Will, who was really called Sebastian Barnes. She is now seeing Oliver Barnes, Will's brother.

ReputationRep:
    she will go out with Oliver but not Will why? huh...bad choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunnydazzleeyes)
    she will go out with Oliver but not Will why? huh...bad choice
    Will left and Oliver has come and stayed!!

ReputationRep:
    why did she break up with will, coz he lied about bein rich? so friggin what!

ReputationRep:
    ^I concur!! As i said, i wouldn't break up with my bf if he turned out to be a millionaire! lol!!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    so stupid how they got rid of will...wud make a good storyline if he returns to find "the love of HIS lyf..nw in love with his BROTHER"

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.