Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Having a bank holiday keeps you in suspence!!

ReputationRep:
    True. :p:

I'm going to miss a whole two weeks of Neighbours when I go on holiday in August too. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'll miss 3 weeks in July/Aug but i'll be ahead due to the fact i'm going Australia, i'll also be confused because i'll have missed months of theirs!!

ReputationRep:
    Bah! That sounds confusing!! Least you know what's gunna happen in the UK!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I just watched stingrays funeral on youtube and cried my eyes out, its so sad.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    just think hes still alive in UK!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was welling up when they watched the video he made (episode after i believe)... don't think i can hack the funeral yet!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    The funeral was weird Boyd and Janae make a little speech!?!(i think long time since i watched it!)
    His video was so sad and the music in the background when he dies makes me cry!!
    And his tattoo for Kerry and Sky!

ReputationRep:
    How far behind are the UK to Australia? I thought it was a lot, but isn't it something like 2 months? Meaning Stingray's death isn't far away in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i think it's 2-3 months... We fall behind though during Wimbledon, but catch up over Christmas!

EDIT: Two confirmed spoilers from post made ages ago...

Spoiler:
    Show
    * Bosses are doing everything possible to reinvent the character of Ned and make him much more likeable and appealing to the audience. Including setting him up with one of Ramsay Street’s most popular ladies and giving him a parental storyline. He’ll date a young women, who unable to cope with her young son, leaves him in the care of Ned and he decides to bring him up as his own – and the boy playing Ned’s new son is ridiculously adorable and will give Oscar a run for his money!

Confirmed that the girl Ned hooks up is... Janae!

* Boyd leaves Ramsay in the arms of a beautiful girl… but will it be Sky or Glenn?

Confirmed as.......................... Sky!!! Awwwwww

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Why o why Sky!

Spoiler:
    Show
    And the 'young' son who is left with Ned is played by some1 who is 8yrs old according to Allan Fletcher (Karl). So Janae obviouslly isn't his mum! so who is??

And a spoiler in case people don't know what's to come!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bad Things come in Threes!!!
    1. Trapped!
    2. Death!
    3. Accident!
    Will Pepper's escape go to plan?
    Is Paul seriously ill?
    And did Sky kill Terrence?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that Boyd left with Sky, but at the time no-one was sure how? Do they get back together?

ReputationRep:
    My God, Sky just can't stay single. What is wrong with that girl?

ReputationRep:
    People as good looking as her shouldn't be single. :p:

Plus the fact her and Boyd should never have split up in the first place. :eek:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :ditto:

her and boyd are much better than boyd and janae.

ReputationRep:
    I am guessing as they are both leaving, but them back together and using a storyline saying "we were always meant to be" will be a good way for them to exit the soap whilst still leaving an avenue for either to return in the near future if they wish.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    typical neighbours style in other words!

ReputationRep:
    hey, how do i watch neighbours online? im gunna be at work tonight but really wanna watch todays episode.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    mmmmm lesbian kiss mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unagi)
    Plus the fact her and Boyd should never have split up in the first place. :eek:
    True, but you got to remember what happened!

Well, i'm sure you've been in the situation where your boyfriend quits school, joins a gym, gets scarily well built, becomes addicted to steroids, ends up being schizophrenic, brakes up with you for no reason, makes out with your cousin, goes in a coma, becomes all well and good within a week but decides to concentrate on being a doctor than being with you....

I know i have! :rolleyes: :p:

(Original post by ange de la nuit)
    hey, how do i watch neighbours online? im gunna be at work tonight but really wanna watch todays episode.
    I *think* the only way you can is via youtube sorry Look up episode title/number (should be on BBC site or Tv guide) then search!

-x-

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.