Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ange de la nuit)
    hey, how do i watch neighbours online? im gunna be at work tonight but really wanna watch todays episode.
    Unlike H&A, you can no longer 'legally' download/upload episodes of Neighbours. There used to be a website that allowed you to download them, but the producers or w/e of Neighbours got it shut down. If the episode is on YouTube, then someone will complain and it'll be removed before long... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Boyd and Sky were great together, he should never have got with that skank and she should never have got with scruffy dylan.

ReputationRep:
    I like Janae lol, used to hate her but she has grown on me a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalsFan)
    I like Janae lol, used to hate her but she has grown on me a lot!
    Janae is far more attractive than the girl that wants Boyd to split from her to be with herself, whatever her name is....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    I just watched stingrays funeral on youtube and cried my eyes out, its so sad.
    ****, when did stringray die? :eek:

Ever since i finished uni, i've not been watching it that much.

ReputationRep:
    Well going by today's episode... Karl and Susan go the UK in 'two weeks', it is during the time they are in the UK that Stingray dies... so i'm going to go that he dies within the month!!

Agree that Janae has grown on me (don't you find it strange that her and Rachael are actually around the same age yet in the show Janae is two years older?!.. Or is that just me!), but is still annoying!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    They were the first 2 (Janae and Rachel) I actually remebered when i started watching! I think its because i watched them on Sleepover Club (if any1 remembers it!!)

Yeah i was thinking thats when Stingray dies!!! Awwwwwww!! *tissues at the ready*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Well going by today's episode... Karl and Susan go the UK in 'two weeks', it is during the time they are in the UK that Stingray dies... so i'm going to go that he dies within the month!!

Agree that Janae has grown on me (don't you find it strange that her and Rachael are actually around the same age yet in the show Janae is two years older?!.. Or is that just me!), but is still annoying!

-x-
    He must die soon... not because I want him too, but because I know he is in our town's panto this year (oh yes, he's going up in the world) and rehearsal's start soon.

I am REALLY hoping he'll be staying here and MAYBE I'll see him round the town!?!!??!

ReputationRep:
    Finally Karl got rid of his beard! :eek:

I actually despise Glenn. I just don't like the character or the actress and the fact that she is ugly doesn't help matters. I feel sorry for Janae, she is lovely and has really grown up over the past few months and her marriage could be over because of Boyd and Glenn, Glenn's lips are just way too big as well. :eek:

Paul is just lol comedy at the moment, he is definitely one of the best on the show at the moment and anyone who puts idiot Ned under pressure is good in my books. I'm also glad that Steph is really jealous about Toadie, she had her chance, and she blew it - although it's obvious they'll end up together soon...

Finally, I wish Rachel would just give in to her attraction to Ringo. They make a good couple and the sooner they get together the better.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it true that she sleeps with him? And how long into their 'relationship' is it when she does? Also, how old is she at the moment? Wasn't she like 13 when she came into it and now she's nearly 16? But it doesn't really seem that long since her, Zeke and their dad came to the Street...

Izzy soon.

ReputationRep:
    awww i feel so sorry for janae!! boyd has been such a plonker recently :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unagi)
    Finally Karl got rid of his beard! :eek:

I actually despise Glenn. I just don't like the character or the actress and the fact that she is ugly doesn't help matters. I feel sorry for Janae, she is lovely and has really grown up over the past few months and her marriage could be over because of Boyd and Glenn, Glenn's lips are just way too big as well. :eek:

Paul is just lol comedy at the moment, he is definitely one of the best on the show at the moment and anyone who puts idiot Ned under pressure is good in my books. I'm also glad that Steph is really jealous about Toadie, she had her chance, and she blew it - although it's obvious they'll end up together soon...

Finally, I wish Rachel would just give in to her attraction to Ringo. They make a good couple and the sooner they get together the better.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it true that she sleeps with him? And how long into their 'relationship' is it when she does? Also, how old is she at the moment? Wasn't she like 13 when she came into it and now she's nearly 16? But it doesn't really seem that long since her, Zeke and their dad came to the Street...

Izzy soon.
    Glenn's lips are absurdly oversized. She's nothing special really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unagi)
    Izzy soon.
    Actually. Cannot. Wait.

ReputationRep:
    Yes i love that bit too zeke is well cool 'best young actor' after stinger hehe

Glenn should go and Janae doesnt deserve !Bodya!

when lolly pushed her step mother in the water she just floated she didnt even struggle. i thought that was bad acting plus is that swimming pool actually deep?

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't it made to look like she smacked her head on the side as she fell??

Did anyone else notice that Lolly seemed soaked after her step mum fell into the water??

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't Lolly's fault, or at least it didn't look that way. The evil witch went to hit her, she was just blocking herself. The evil step-mother. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wish Glenn would go away!!

And why does Elle keep calling her Forrest?

ReputationRep:
    It's her surname i think... though is abit annoying when one person says Glenn and Elle says Forest, get a bit confused!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I find Glenn more attractive than Janae.

I think Pepper is the sexiest character though. OOOOOHHHHHHHH SHE IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why did they kill off Serena?

They never did find her body though? Maybe there's a chance she'll return one day then? Her mum wasn't bad either

ReputationRep:
    Just saw stingrays death on youtube. It was pretty weird, I mean what did he die of? was it natural causes?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.